August 1, 2014 | 1908 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Colossal

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2009 10:03:00 AM More reviews by platinumdiamonds

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

In my opinion this is a really good mascara, for me it took a little getting used to but I really like it. Incredible volume, decent length, good separation - I would definitely repurchase. The only con is that this mascara has a really weird smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2009 9:50:00 AM More reviews by kaiaf

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

great formula! but if you buy this product don't turn it upside down becuase half my mascara dried in the top and i had none left

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2009 4:05:00 PM More reviews by tr20726p

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had purchased this product because it was BOGO free at Walgreens, and was looking to substitute my exsiting mascara *Maybelline Voluminous* ...I think I purchased this mainly because it was on sale but the I think the price is way to high for a product that doesnt do wonders. My lashes are pretty long naturally, so I like a mascara that woud define them without being overly clumpy or fake looking. It also smells a bit wierd, like rose water. The first week I tried it, I didnt think it did much for my eyelashes, but as the weeks went on, it started to look a bit clumpier, so I would have to take a lil bit off and reapply. Its not TOO terrible, but I think other mascaras can do a better job.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2009 7:14:00 AM More reviews by Iep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I luv this mascara. Normally, I would never buy a mascara twice, because I like to try new ones. But not this time, it's perfect!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/16/2009 7:58:00 AM More reviews by lilrach020

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hated it,

Like lash steletto contains a fragrance- rose like- puke!

Infact the scent is soo bad that i wash it off and it leaves my eyes irritated and slightly unconfortable, I prefer the effects provided by lash stiletto but found that the fragrance in that one irritated my eyes, so thought of giving this one a try....

lone behold- the same problem...

NEVER AGAIN...loreal here i comee!

xoxox

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2009 5:14:00 PM More reviews by msbrown07

I love love love this. I've used black AND blackish brown and neither of them are too overpowering or too underwelming for my light features. They last for a long time without going clumpy and since my lashes are very curly, I need mascara to dry quickly. I hope this one stays around.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2009 6:54:00 PM More reviews by queenleon18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i dont really understand why so many dislike this product, for a cheaper mascara, i think its really good. i've been wearing this everyday for the past few weeks since i stopped wearing the benefit bad gal (which gives me panda eyes). this is super long lasting, it does not crumble throughout the day. does not smudge. gives me volume and opens up my eyes. yeah it smells a bit like flowers but you dont notice that. who sniffs your eyelashes? it can be a bit clumpy if your not careful. but this is overall really good. would buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/14/2009 6:26:00 PM More reviews by JaimeLeah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

After all the horrible reviews I've read I thought it would be much worse than it was. I got this as a gift and wouldn't have purchased it on my own but I'm glad I got to try it. I do get a lot of volume with this mascara but it clumps quite badly and I have to sacrifice a lot of length to get that volume. The brush is a huge improvement over other maybelline brushes and I actually like the bright yellow packaging that makes it easier to find in my makeup drawer. I would not purchase again however.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/14/2009 6:18:00 PM More reviews by whytefox101

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I initially loved this mascara..easy to apply, built up well. Also had people asking what mascara I was using as it did what it said it would. However I had noticed every time I used this mascara my eyes would not stop watering and I had itchy eyelids. Definitely had to stop using this as I was reacting to it badly. I really wanted to be able to use a value mascara but I will be returning to my usual Dior and Chanel as neither of these give my eyes a bad reaction. After all they are your eyes!!. also it does have a rather nasty chemical smell, bit scary actually.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2009 1:45:00 PM More reviews by heyheykk13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love love love this mascara! Its the only mascara i use. I have at least 15 mascaras this is by far the best! It make my lashes super long and beautiful. My friends are always telling me how jealous they are of my eyelashes. It doesn't flake at all during the day.

I recommend this to everyone on the search for the right mascara.