BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

I really love this product! It goes on beautifully and leaves me looking rosy and glowy. The packaging is very cute and the brush is nice. It's extremely easy to apply and on my face, it doesn't leave a powdery finish. It looks natural and makes my skin looks fabulous.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I am very pale and hardly ever wear blush since it always looks so fake on me, but this stuff is perfect. It gives just the right amount of color and is not too shimmery. I would only recommend it to someone that is a PPP though.

on 2/4/2003 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is no a bad product. The problem is its not really an anything product!!! I was told i would get an all over "glow" by the sales girl and even when i flipin caked it on i couldnt even see it!!! I wouldnt have such a problem with it if it wasn't 22!!! Its the most overpriced benefit product ever, and thats saying something!!!!

on 2/3/2003 5:11:00 PM

I am one of the fairest of the fair-- and I mean pale. This is a great natural color blush for me. I don't use it as a highlighter at all because it's just too pink on me-- it makes a very nice blush, though. I took it to a consultation with a professional makeup artist and she really liked it too. It's a bit expensive and I threw the brush away. Although I put that I'd buy it again, I will probably never use it up.

on 2/2/2003 10:05:00 PM

A beautifil subtle brightening neutral pink glow that is suitable for a variety of skintones. I agree on the poor packaging design and the useless brush--but a great powder inside.

on 2/2/2003 9:56:00 PM

I'd previously reviewed this under "Highlighters". I don't use it as a blush, but if you are super-fair (and I'm one of the lightest, if not the lightest in most foundation shades), I suppose you could. I'm another cool PPP (ruddy complexion) who this works for. It is a barely noticeable highlighter, even on me, but it does add a pretty flush of color. It is not like MAC's shimmer powder at all. I would not describe this as shimmery. I was afraid that since I already had so much pink in my skin that this wouldn't be a good idea, but it turned out to be a great one! Edited to add: Many people have complained about the brush that comes with this product and say they don't like it. I wanted to mention that I really like the brush -- its a wide flat shape. I think it works well for the type of application I use this product for.

on 2/1/2003 3:30:00 AM

This is not worth the price IMO. Benefit's products always disappoint me. They are very gimmicky and the description of the items make me want it, but when I saw the packaging on this, I wasn't impressed. And there are many other alternatives to Dandelion out there for cheaper as well.

on 2/1/2003 3:29:00 AM

I have to agree with Dana on this one. It is not worth the money IMO. Benefit's products always disappoint me. They are very gimmicky and the description of the items make me want it, but when I saw the packaging on this, I wasn't impressed. And there are many other alternatives to Dandelion out there for cheaper as well.

on 1/31/2003 4:50:00 PM

I bought this on a whim from the Sephora website- it was recommended and brand new...I never wore much BeneFit, but I'll start now! I absolutley adore Dandelion...it's now an absolute essential in my collection...the packaging is adorable, the color perfect on my ultra pale skin...a bit pricey, but well worth every penny!

on 1/30/2003 4:39:00 PM

Love it!! It's this very light pink that brightens your face up instantly!! I use it as blush, and for my eyes to perk them up in the middle of the day. Cute little brush that comes with it and it smells nice(light perfumy smell). I think this is a must have for fair skin tones. I don't think this would work for darker skin (maybe medium).

Popular Blush Products