BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 2/18/2003 12:38:00 AM

I adore Dandelion blush! The packaging is cute but kinda pricey. Its a soft, baby pink. I tried this on at the BeneFit counter and loved the way it feels!!! Smooth and velvety - I give it two thumbs up!!! =)

on 2/13/2003 11:35:00 PM

This is a really nice blush. Very girlie. Can we say baby pink??? Even though I'm a MMM/NC35, I got this to show up on my face and it looks lovely. I admit, you do have to layer a bit to get it to show up the way you want it.

on 2/13/2003 6:26:00 PM

After hearing all of the descriptions and raves, I had to try this product. As a PPP, I was rather skeptical about whether or not it would show up on me. Although it did take a few sweeps of the brush on each cheekbone, Dandelion produced a subtle, natural flush with just a hint of shimmer. I am not a blush person at all, but I would highly recommend this product to anyone with skin so pale that most blushes look artificial and contrived on her (like yours truly). I am a blush person now!

on 2/13/2003 4:18:00 PM

I took the risk after Sephora's site recommended this ... I was quite disappointed in the product's diminutive size, given it's price ~ but after trying it out ~ HALLELUJAH! I am fair-skinned and the product does wonders for my pale-ness ... really brightens my color up with no glimmer - very natural and fresh-looking. I use it all over my face, as suggested - the brush is perfect for this. I am confident that even though the box seems little, the powder will last quite a long time. Once you get over the sticker shock, you have a great product that should brighten your outlook for a long time to come :)

on 2/13/2003 8:23:00 AM

Finally, something I can like from Benefit- Dandelion! I've had a love/hate relationship with Benefit, as their packaging suckers me in, and yet the quality and price always make me grimace. Dandelion is $26 I believe, which is a lot for a blush, but I tried this as I had a GC from Christmas. I am a PPP w/pink undertones, and this looked great on me- I keep getting compliments. It shows up on me as a sweet pink flush. I use it as a blush, and it looks natural, but not shimmery. Since it doesn't overpower me, it may not have enough color for really deep skintones. However, it wears well. The packaging isn't what I would call practical, but it is cute, and for once, the product is as nice as the box it comes in.

on 2/12/2003 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This stuff is great! I'm glad I let my lemming get it. I'm a MAC C3, Stila C, BB Sand, and this showed up just fine on me--subtle, but there. It gives a very pretty, delicate flush and the shimmer is *very* subtle--far less than NARS Orgasm or UD's X, for instance. I'm sure I'll use this instead of bronzer (which always makes my face look dirty) in the warmer months--great for PPPs. The box is kind of a pain and the brush is lousy, but the product is great.

on 2/12/2003 10:10:00 AM

I wasn’t sure about this powder (the price is a bit steep), but the BeneFit makeup girl cornered me, and within minutes had done up my face – using this powder. It is a lovely pink shade that works as an overall brightener or subtle blush. I love the texture and the packaging. I bought it, and am very impressed with the results. Will buy again.

on 2/12/2003 9:49:00 AM

I love it I have to say, but I wouldn't buy it again at this point. Maybe when I find myself scraping the bottom of the box, I'll think otherwise, but I rarely get to the bottom of any make up purchase. Lovely light pink flushed glow on me, not made up at all. Adorable packaging; several people have carried it out of my bathroom to ask what it is. But Holy Cripes Batgirl! $26?!? Is there gold dust in it? I'll likely have moved on to another 'must-have.'

on 2/11/2003 9:49:00 PM

Dandelion does give you a subtle glow, but it's subtle - a soft pink with the faintest, faintest of shimmer. Is it worth the money? Probably not, as with (IMHO) all things Benefit. But, I would probably buy again because I've convinced myself I look better with it and the box is just so cute.

on 2/11/2003 2:23:00 AM

Although this is overpriced and the packaging isn't that great, I can't help but like this product both as a blush and as a highligher. I can't usually wear pink-toned blushes, but this works great on me! I truly think this can work for everyone. This is the first success I've had with any Benefit product.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products