Biore Pore Cleansing Strips - Nose

3.0

Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Methylparaben.

on 2/22/2003 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

You might as well put duct tape on your nose and yank it off - ooooooooouuuuuuuuucccccccchhhhhhh! These do not work - save your $$.

on 2/22/2003 11:03:00 AM

went through several boxes of these before i came to my senses. sure, they worked on my nose, but the ripping sound as i peeled them off got increasingly more worrisome. i stopped and my nose is better for it, though i think that a few capillaries that weren't there before now have taken up residence. stupid me.

on 2/21/2003 3:57:00 PM

Oookaaaay...

Well, lets see...I don't see any little forests on the strip when I peel it off, I followed the directions to the tee and what do I get? Nada. Don't waste your money girls.

on 2/19/2003 1:00:00 AM

This stuff is a hazard to your skin. If you like pain and you don't mind losing some skin then this is the product for you. It also didn't remove any of my blackheads. Whenever I see this on the shelf at the drugstore, I can't help but cringe in pain from the memories of torture I endured from Biore Strips.

I really wanted this to work, but it didn't remove any pores or anything like that, didn't even see anything on the strip after I took it off : /

on 2/17/2003 7:15:00 PM

Oh lordy, this thing is psycho nuts! OK, granted, I don't really have blackheads on my nose, but I bought a pack anyway to see what the hoopla was about. My cousin and I slapped on a strip each, and sat there for a few mins. THe strips get harder and harder 'till you can't wrinkle up your nose, then you LET ERRRR RIP!!! Yeowch!!! The blasted thing felt like it was taking off the top layer of skin off my nose, and my nose went red for a few minutes afterwards. When we analysed our pore strips, we found 'stuff' on it (gross) but it was more dead skin cells than anything else.

on 2/17/2003 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Ouch..I think there's some skin left on my nose..Didn't do a thing for the blackheads..

on 2/17/2003 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

These worked really well for me once I figured out them out. I had to make sure my nose was super clean, use an astrigent first and then make sure I have just the right amount of water splashed on my nose before applying the strip. (If you have a little misting bottle full of water that would be perfect for prepping your skin first!) If I used them regularly, but not too often, they worked great! They worked about 1000 times better than any lame'o peel off mask I've ever used.

The packaging was nice too.. I liked the way each little strip had its own sleeve to prevent the rest from becoming spoiled. My only serious complaint with this product is the fact you get sooo few strips for the price you pay. I think they should either include more strips or charge less.

All in all I would repruchase but would not be opposed to trying out other brands for price/effectiveness comparison.

on 2/16/2003 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I think these are quite good, although not as good as the ponds ones. I don't use them so much anymore because I don't get as many blackheads as I used to, but I used to find that my nose was silky smooth after using one and then after a few days I would have to do it again. I just went through them so quickly.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

wow, i love these because i love the idea of having a clean nose... who would rather leave that crap under your skin? i'm hooked. the face strips are basically useless to me, but i recently tried the ultra strips for my nose and i <3 those the most :P

Popular Treatments (Face)

Sudocrem
Sudocrem
Lemon Juice
Lemon Juice

Video Reviews & Tutorials

DIY: How To Remove Blackheads and Clean Dirty Pores on Your Nose by Ann Le {Anneorshine}

Top Rated Biore Products