April 24, 2014 | 1900 users online

Treatments - Biore - Pore Cleansing Strips - Nose

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2002 11:28:00 AM More reviews by MeditativeRose

These didn't really work for me. A couple of times, I accidentally left them on too long, but still, not much going on here. I admit, I don't have a lot of blackheads to begin with, but overall, these just didn't seem to do much beyond irritating my skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2002 10:59:00 AM More reviews by Colleen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually like using these strips. I use RetinA, so I hadn't used them for years. I did use them on my hubby though and he had great results. A few weeks ago, I was noticing some blackheads even though I diligently use 2%BHA and decided to use the strip. I make sure that I haven't used RetinA for a couple of nights prior and instead of wetting my nose with water, I spritz on a little astringent or witch hazel.

They seem to work miracles!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2002 7:37:00 PM More reviews by lucyc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Expensive for what this is, I don't like this product. Firstly you have to wait ages until the blackheads are of a decent size (yuck!) and then the strip takes half your nose with it - ouch! Prefer a gel formula - am never buying Biore again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2002 11:11:00 AM More reviews by Paniscus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

These are the best things! I don't use them often, I reserve them for those times when NOTHING seems to be working on my blackheads. These take care of a great many of them. My tips: make sure there is NO oil whatsoever on your skin before you use it, else it won't adhere properly, and apply to a sopping wet nose or add a bit of water to the outside of it after you apply it. It won't remove every single blackhead, but it removes a great deal of them (at least for me).

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2002 3:45:00 PM More reviews by wendymae

These do absolutely nothing for me. I've tried 'em a bunch of times because I really want them to work. But they don't, and that's the bottom line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2002 1:04:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I finally mastered the trick of the strips. I wasnt real cranky about them before but this last time I let them dry a little longer than the box says and they worked wonders!! Cleaned my nose out VERY well. Now I love them!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2002 3:36:00 PM More reviews by DaisyJane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

These don't work too good for me because the pores on my nose are really tiny. But, I do know that they work! My boyfriend has larger pores on his nose and when he uses them, it gets EVERYTHING out!! That's why I rate this a three. They work, just not for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2002 2:13:00 PM More reviews by Redd

NOT TO BE USED WITH DRY SKIN, or the type of skin that peels after some sun. The first time I used these strips they worked great, pulling gunk off left and right...and then...the horror. I left it on just a little too long, tried to pull it off, and nearly pulled off half my nose. I wound up having to wet it down again and peel it off slowly. It also leaves little residue glue pockets. I wind up having to wash my face again after using them. So it was a great noveltie the first time...not something I'd really use again though.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2002 3:33:00 AM More reviews by beberocket

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

First one worked great! Black gunk everywhere. Next week, second one did nothing. Third one left glue all over my face. Not impressed. Now I hear these things can tear your skin. Yikes!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2002 11:11:00 AM More reviews by deen

Does a whole lot of nada. except, it manages to rip off half my nose while leaving every single black head in place. don't do it.