November 26, 2014 | 985 users online

Treatments (Face) - Biore - Pore Cleansing Strips - Nose

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2003 9:01:00 AM More reviews by Salee

Pretty good product, makes my nose feel clearer and cleaner every time i use it. It does take out the impurities from my pores but not all, but i will still repurchase. Price wise it is about AUS $5-6 for about 6 strips which is ok. Only problem is that if my fingers are a little wet and i am trying to remove it from the plastic or applying it to the nose, it ruins the strip.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2003 7:28:00 PM More reviews by shamrocked

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

What was this supposed to do again?

I've tried this several times each time hoping, having faith, that SOMETHING will happen. Anything. PLEASE. Justify my buying you!

Save your money and take a piece of surgical tape and stick it on your nose. Now rip it off. You get the same result - NOTHING, well unless you count that weird sticky feeling directly afterwards. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2003 12:29:00 AM More reviews by Powhatten

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This works even though my facialist says it doesn't. I produce enough sebum to end the oil price issues and this is what is best at getting rid of it most efficiently.
It probably isn't great unless you have oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2003 8:51:00 PM More reviews by acvdep

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Honestly these do work you just need to know how to use them. You need to make sure you clean your face really really really good. Totally dry it out, cleanse twice if you need to and then (here's the key) tone around your nose area... then wet the nose good (warm water will open the pores better) then put on let it dry until it's hardened and pull off... trust me everyone who has told me they don't work I do this for them and all their gunk from 3 years ago comes off.... you just need to do it right!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2003 4:59:00 PM More reviews by cosmogurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a great product-once you find out how to make it great. When I first used it it didnt work all that great but then i thought of a trick that makes it work like a miracle: put a washcloth that has been run under hot water on your nose for 10 min., dry, and use strips.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2003 6:51:00 PM More reviews by scarlet773

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you manage to stick these on right they do pull off some blackheads but if it doesn't plaster on to your nose properly then it's useless.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2003 11:09:00 PM More reviews by AvonAmy21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These did not do anything for my blackheads. I was not satisfied when I tried them and do not recommend them to anyone

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2003 8:48:00 PM More reviews by jenofmydreams

I've been using these for several years now, and they really get the gunk out of my skin. After I use it, I look at it and wonder how so much dirt, oil and assorted other crud managed to sink into my pores.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2003 12:20:00 AM More reviews by XxSilentxTearsxX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

They're okay.. They do remove a whole bunch of gunk, but not actually blackheads. When I first bought this, it didn't really seem to work, so I aimed for the ULTRA pore strips instead, which worked alot better. The trick is to REALLY wet your nose [like.. to the point where you just came out of a shower without drying your face or something]. And for those of you who said that it pratically pulled off your nose or really hurted when pulling the strips off, try pulling at them slowly 'cause that's what I do and they don't hurt at all for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2003 12:17:00 PM More reviews by smilette

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this every few days and it really helps to clean up my blackheads. There's not much to say about this product- it's so easy to use and I can stick it on, do some other stuff and peel it off in like 10 minutes. What more can you ask for?