Biore Pore Cleansing Strips - Nose

3.0

Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Methylparaben.

on 2/6/2003 9:29:00 AM

I tried the nose and face strips at a friend's recommendation and i love them! the first time they didn't do much, but then my friend told me you have to really press them down hard so that the stuff on the strips adheres to the skin well. my chin seriously hasn't looked this good in years. i had pretty much resigned myself to having a spotty-looking chin with visible pores, but these things pulled so much stuff out of my pores that the strip looked like a miniature forest when i pulled it off. (ew, i know) the only reason i didn't give this a 5 is because it does hurt when you pull it off, but i think it's totally worth it.

This is the worst product I've ever used! I've tried the Deep Cleansing and the Ultra Deep Cleansing strips and neither have worked for me! Whenever I use them, nothing comes out! I'm very disappointed in Biore.

I don't think these did anything for me. They hurt like hell to pull off unless I soaked them, and when I soaked them, my nose was left covered with this goo the consistency of rubber cement. My nose also felt pretty raw for a while. I didn't see any blackheads on the strip, but I have friends who swear by these, so YMMV.

on 2/3/2003 11:05:00 AM

These didn't do much for me either. I know that it appears that "gunk" is on the strips which may or may not have come out of your pores, but I read somewhere that this is simply mostly skin from your nose, not from pores, so, well...what's the point?

on 2/1/2003 7:22:00 PM

This is pretty much the dumbest, most gimmicky thing ever. I've bought them on and off since they first came out and I'll continue to buy them but they're sooo not an ingenious idea.
For the maybe 2 people on Earth who haven't tried these, here what they are: Thin white strips that are shaped to fit your nose. You put one on your wet nose once a week, let it dry until it feels like paper mache then yank it off and look at all the gunk it pulled out. They're soo not a big deal, they don't have any long term results, and don't have any magical powers. Your pores will always have stuff in them no matter how clean you are, within the next few hours the same "evil gunk" is back. It's about as technologically advanced as tape, it sticks to something and pulls it up. They don't make pores any smaller or any less noticable. Derm after derm and facialist after facialist knows that skin isn't in any better shape or form with these little things and that's who I believe.

on 2/1/2003 9:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Pretty good product, makes my nose feel clearer and cleaner every time i use it. It does take out the impurities from my pores but not all, but i will still repurchase. Price wise it is about AUS $5-6 for about 6 strips which is ok. Only problem is that if my fingers are a little wet and i am trying to remove it from the plastic or applying it to the nose, it ruins the strip.

on 1/28/2003 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

What was this supposed to do again?

I've tried this several times each time hoping, having faith, that SOMETHING will happen. Anything. PLEASE. Justify my buying you!

Save your money and take a piece of surgical tape and stick it on your nose. Now rip it off. You get the same result - NOTHING, well unless you count that weird sticky feeling directly afterwards. continued >>

on 1/26/2003 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This works even though my facialist says it doesn't. I produce enough sebum to end the oil price issues and this is what is best at getting rid of it most efficiently.
It probably isn't great unless you have oily skin.

on 1/24/2003 8:51:00 PM

Honestly these do work you just need to know how to use them. You need to make sure you clean your face really really really good. Totally dry it out, cleanse twice if you need to and then (here's the key) tone around your nose area... then wet the nose good (warm water will open the pores better) then put on let it dry until it's hardened and pull off... trust me everyone who has told me they don't work I do this for them and all their gunk from 3 years ago comes off.... you just need to do it right!

on 1/24/2003 4:59:00 PM

This is a great product-once you find out how to make it great. When I first used it it didnt work all that great but then i thought of a trick that makes it work like a miracle: put a washcloth that has been run under hot water on your nose for 10 min., dry, and use strips.

Popular Treatments (Face)

Retin A
Lemon Juice
Nerium AD

Video Reviews & Tutorials

DIY: How To Remove Blackheads and Clean Dirty Pores on Your Nose by Ann Le {Anneorshine}

Top Rated Treatments (Face)

Top Rated Biore Products