Biore Pore Cleansing Strips - Nose

3.0

Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Methylparaben.

on 2/28/2003 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This product works okay, it doesn't remove about half the stuff on your nose but I do see stuff sticking out on the strip so it must be removing something. I also think it causes me to break out on my nose. I don't mind the pain, u're supposed to wet the strip if it gets too painful. I wouldn't buy this again but would try another brand

on 2/28/2003 5:16:00 PM

OUCH~~~BUT IT WORKS!!!!

on 2/24/2003 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

owwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!! This stuff hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was in tears when I was trying to pull it off! lol!

on 2/24/2003 8:37:00 AM

These didn't work on me at first. Then, I used a clay mask first and THEN did the pore strips. I had noticed that masks opened up my pores but did not get rid of facial impurities. I do this twice a week now on my nose and chin and I am amazed at the results!

on 2/22/2003 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

You might as well put duct tape on your nose and yank it off - ooooooooouuuuuuuuucccccccchhhhhhh! These do not work - save your $$.

on 2/22/2003 11:03:00 AM

went through several boxes of these before i came to my senses. sure, they worked on my nose, but the ripping sound as i peeled them off got increasingly more worrisome. i stopped and my nose is better for it, though i think that a few capillaries that weren't there before now have taken up residence. stupid me.

on 2/21/2003 3:57:00 PM

Oookaaaay...

Well, lets see...I don't see any little forests on the strip when I peel it off, I followed the directions to the tee and what do I get? Nada. Don't waste your money girls.

on 2/19/2003 1:00:00 AM

This stuff is a hazard to your skin. If you like pain and you don't mind losing some skin then this is the product for you. It also didn't remove any of my blackheads. Whenever I see this on the shelf at the drugstore, I can't help but cringe in pain from the memories of torture I endured from Biore Strips.

I really wanted this to work, but it didn't remove any pores or anything like that, didn't even see anything on the strip after I took it off : /

on 2/17/2003 7:15:00 PM

Oh lordy, this thing is psycho nuts! OK, granted, I don't really have blackheads on my nose, but I bought a pack anyway to see what the hoopla was about. My cousin and I slapped on a strip each, and sat there for a few mins. THe strips get harder and harder 'till you can't wrinkle up your nose, then you LET ERRRR RIP!!! Yeowch!!! The blasted thing felt like it was taking off the top layer of skin off my nose, and my nose went red for a few minutes afterwards. When we analysed our pore strips, we found 'stuff' on it (gross) but it was more dead skin cells than anything else.

Popular Treatments (Face)

Sudocrem
Sudocrem
Lemon Juice
Lemon Juice
4% Hydroquinone
4% Hydroquinone

Video Reviews & Tutorials

DIY: How To Remove Blackheads and Clean Dirty Pores on Your Nose by Ann Le {Anneorshine}

Top Rated Biore Products