September 2, 2014 | 1418 users online

Treatments (Face) - Biore - Pore Cleansing Strips - Nose

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2003 6:51:00 PM More reviews by scarlet773

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you manage to stick these on right they do pull off some blackheads but if it doesn't plaster on to your nose properly then it's useless.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2003 11:09:00 PM More reviews by AvonAmy21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These did not do anything for my blackheads. I was not satisfied when I tried them and do not recommend them to anyone

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2003 8:48:00 PM More reviews by jenofmydreams

I've been using these for several years now, and they really get the gunk out of my skin. After I use it, I look at it and wonder how so much dirt, oil and assorted other crud managed to sink into my pores.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2003 12:20:00 AM More reviews by XxSilentxTearsxX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

They're okay.. They do remove a whole bunch of gunk, but not actually blackheads. When I first bought this, it didn't really seem to work, so I aimed for the ULTRA pore strips instead, which worked alot better. The trick is to REALLY wet your nose [like.. to the point where you just came out of a shower without drying your face or something]. And for those of you who said that it pratically pulled off your nose or really hurted when pulling the strips off, try pulling at them slowly 'cause that's what I do and they don't hurt at all for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2003 12:17:00 PM More reviews by smilette

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this every few days and it really helps to clean up my blackheads. There's not much to say about this product- it's so easy to use and I can stick it on, do some other stuff and peel it off in like 10 minutes. What more can you ask for?

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2003 10:40:00 PM More reviews by kari_bear

These suck! At first, they barely even stuck to my nose, until I drenched them in water and plastered them to my face. After that, it just ripped off some of my skin and minor blackheads that I could have squeezed out myself. The big honking blackheads left just looked at me in the mirror and laughed at me for spending money on such a useless product. If anything, it "roughed up" my nose even more.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2003 10:09:00 PM More reviews by carissa1801

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

These did nothing to unclog my pores & they really hurt when you pull them off!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2003 8:02:00 PM More reviews by RachelCat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i only left it on my nose for about 6 minutes and not very much came out. but it did leave my nose feeling a lot cleaner than it has in a long time. it wasnt expensive for me. only $5 AUS at the supermarket. i would repurchase but i might try wetting my nose a lot more and leaving it on for longer.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2003 12:17:00 AM More reviews by x0x0rebeccax0x0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

um these really didnt do anything. my nose felt nice for about a minute after ripping it off but then went back to normal right away. and sorry but these are WAYYYYYYYY overpriced for how much u get.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2002 12:55:00 PM More reviews by Themakeupqueen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hahaha! Sorry if all my reviews sound so negative but come on. This "product" is like putting a wet piece of ducktape on your nose. Its overpriced and way overrated. Would NEVER buy these again.