December 21, 2014 | 1665 users online

Treatments (Face) - Biore - Pore Cleansing Strips - Nose

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2003 11:05:00 AM More reviews by KarenCG

These didn't do much for me either. I know that it appears that "gunk" is on the strips which may or may not have come out of your pores, but I read somewhere that this is simply mostly skin from your nose, not from pores, so, well...what's the point?

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2003 7:22:00 PM More reviews by Shells

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is pretty much the dumbest, most gimmicky thing ever. I've bought them on and off since they first came out and I'll continue to buy them but they're sooo not an ingenious idea.
For the maybe 2 people on Earth who haven't tried these, here what they are: Thin white strips that are shaped to fit your nose. You put one on your wet nose once a week, let it dry until it feels like paper mache then yank it off and look at all the gunk it pulled out. They're soo not a big deal, they don't have any long term results, and don't have any magical powers. Your pores will always have stuff in them no matter how clean you are, within the next few hours the same "evil gunk" is back. It's about as technologically advanced as tape, it sticks to something and pulls it up. They don't make pores any smaller or any less noticable. Derm after derm and facialist after facialist knows that skin isn't in any better shape or form with these little things and that's who I believe.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2003 9:01:00 AM More reviews by Salee

Pretty good product, makes my nose feel clearer and cleaner every time i use it. It does take out the impurities from my pores but not all, but i will still repurchase. Price wise it is about AUS $5-6 for about 6 strips which is ok. Only problem is that if my fingers are a little wet and i am trying to remove it from the plastic or applying it to the nose, it ruins the strip.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2003 7:28:00 PM More reviews by shamrocked

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

What was this supposed to do again?

I've tried this several times each time hoping, having faith, that SOMETHING will happen. Anything. PLEASE. Justify my buying you!

Save your money and take a piece of surgical tape and stick it on your nose. Now rip it off. You get the same result - NOTHING, well unless you count that weird sticky feeling directly afterwards. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2003 12:29:00 AM More reviews by Powhatten

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This works even though my facialist says it doesn't. I produce enough sebum to end the oil price issues and this is what is best at getting rid of it most efficiently.
It probably isn't great unless you have oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2003 8:51:00 PM More reviews by acvdep

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Honestly these do work you just need to know how to use them. You need to make sure you clean your face really really really good. Totally dry it out, cleanse twice if you need to and then (here's the key) tone around your nose area... then wet the nose good (warm water will open the pores better) then put on let it dry until it's hardened and pull off... trust me everyone who has told me they don't work I do this for them and all their gunk from 3 years ago comes off.... you just need to do it right!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2003 4:59:00 PM More reviews by cosmogurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a great product-once you find out how to make it great. When I first used it it didnt work all that great but then i thought of a trick that makes it work like a miracle: put a washcloth that has been run under hot water on your nose for 10 min., dry, and use strips.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2003 6:51:00 PM More reviews by scarlet773

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you manage to stick these on right they do pull off some blackheads but if it doesn't plaster on to your nose properly then it's useless.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2003 11:09:00 PM More reviews by AvonAmy21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These did not do anything for my blackheads. I was not satisfied when I tried them and do not recommend them to anyone

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2003 8:48:00 PM More reviews by jenofmydreams

I've been using these for several years now, and they really get the gunk out of my skin. After I use it, I look at it and wonder how so much dirt, oil and assorted other crud managed to sink into my pores.