Biore Pore Cleansing Strips - Nose

3.0

Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Methylparaben.

I love the pore strips, however, it is temporary. Blackheads do come back, so these don't get rid of them for good. They work best on people with large pores and those prone to blackheads. I use these about once a month, and do see results on the strip. Again, unfortunately, the blackheads do come back. Great product overall though!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

i had tried these once before but didn't like them. then i read another reviewer's comments about using the mint julep mask first. i used that first to open up my pores and then i used the strips. it really works. you could also steam your face first to open up your pores.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have to say - don't buy these if you have thin skin OR if you don't have VISIBLE white/blackheads on your nose? WHY would you think you could use them successfully?
GREAT product for those of us with gunky walk-in-closet-sized pores, but boy are they hard to use if you want a consistent result. It's sort of like rocket science making sure your nose is wet enough, making sure you've applied enough pressure (but not too much - or OUCH!), and getting them removed without removing your nose or the skin attached. That said, when everything is done properly, it's a beautiful thing. All those little blackheads and whiteheads lined up on the strip like some some grotesque little crowd. :)
Use these after a shower, so the hot water has opened your pores. I don't even let my nose DRY before I slap one on. It's out of its packet and waiting, the second I turn the water off. It floors me when people say they had no results with this when they had no discernable blackheads or whiteheads to begin with. These damage the pores less than trying to squoosh the stuff out manually. If that already isn't a habit of yours, these will probably be a waste of money since you most likely don't NEED them. I give the regular ones a 4, the ULTRA a 5, since they tingle and seem to get more junk.

this doesn's work at all for blackheads, but it's good if you have those little hairs on the side of your nose, because it does pick them up nicely!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Pretty good, but the strip works even better when trimmed to fit perfectly--and then you can trim them to fit different parts of your face or just your nose even better-try it! Chin, forehead, etc...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

All I have to say is if you use these...be careful! I thought it would be a good idea to let the strip dry for quite a while (stupidly thinking it would be able to "grab onto" more blackheads). All I got from this was the lovely effect of having my top layer of skin ripped off my nose. I have a friend who uses these a lot and really seems to like them, but as for me they don't inmprove my blackheads at all...and can be very dangerous!

Edit: Okay I have learned not to leave these on for as long and really started to like them. Just make sure to use them only once every couple weeks or so.

i think these are a bit pricey for a box of six strips. i've had no luck with these. same number of blackheads (ick) and no pore refinement that i can notice. i don't recommend these for people with dry skin, but if you have "normal" skin (lucky you), as my friends do, they seem to work just fine.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I can never totally tell if this products really works or not, but for some reason I buy them every now and then anyway!! I mean when you pull the strip off, you do see some blackheads removed. However, it still leaves some behind. It seems like whenever I use them I break out on my nose, which I never do. And yes, pulling the strip off is painful.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This product works okay, it doesn't remove about half the stuff on your nose but I do see stuff sticking out on the strip so it must be removing something. I also think it causes me to break out on my nose. I don't mind the pain, u're supposed to wet the strip if it gets too painful. I wouldn't buy this again but would try another brand

OUCH~~~BUT IT WORKS!!!!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

DIY: How To Remove Blackheads and Clean Dirty Pores on Your Nose by Ann Le {Anneorshine}

Top Rated Biore Products