October 21, 2014 | 1650 users online

Treatments (Face) - Biore - Pore Cleansing Strips - Nose

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2003 8:51:00 PM More reviews by acvdep

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Honestly these do work you just need to know how to use them. You need to make sure you clean your face really really really good. Totally dry it out, cleanse twice if you need to and then (here's the key) tone around your nose area... then wet the nose good (warm water will open the pores better) then put on let it dry until it's hardened and pull off... trust me everyone who has told me they don't work I do this for them and all their gunk from 3 years ago comes off.... you just need to do it right!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2003 4:59:00 PM More reviews by cosmogurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a great product-once you find out how to make it great. When I first used it it didnt work all that great but then i thought of a trick that makes it work like a miracle: put a washcloth that has been run under hot water on your nose for 10 min., dry, and use strips.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2003 6:51:00 PM More reviews by scarlet773

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you manage to stick these on right they do pull off some blackheads but if it doesn't plaster on to your nose properly then it's useless.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2003 11:09:00 PM More reviews by AvonAmy21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These did not do anything for my blackheads. I was not satisfied when I tried them and do not recommend them to anyone

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2003 8:48:00 PM More reviews by jenofmydreams

I've been using these for several years now, and they really get the gunk out of my skin. After I use it, I look at it and wonder how so much dirt, oil and assorted other crud managed to sink into my pores.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2003 12:20:00 AM More reviews by XxSilentxTearsxX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

They're okay.. They do remove a whole bunch of gunk, but not actually blackheads. When I first bought this, it didn't really seem to work, so I aimed for the ULTRA pore strips instead, which worked alot better. The trick is to REALLY wet your nose [like.. to the point where you just came out of a shower without drying your face or something]. And for those of you who said that it pratically pulled off your nose or really hurted when pulling the strips off, try pulling at them slowly 'cause that's what I do and they don't hurt at all for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2003 12:17:00 PM More reviews by smilette

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this every few days and it really helps to clean up my blackheads. There's not much to say about this product- it's so easy to use and I can stick it on, do some other stuff and peel it off in like 10 minutes. What more can you ask for?

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2003 10:40:00 PM More reviews by kari_bear

These suck! At first, they barely even stuck to my nose, until I drenched them in water and plastered them to my face. After that, it just ripped off some of my skin and minor blackheads that I could have squeezed out myself. The big honking blackheads left just looked at me in the mirror and laughed at me for spending money on such a useless product. If anything, it "roughed up" my nose even more.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2003 10:09:00 PM More reviews by carissa1801

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

These did nothing to unclog my pores & they really hurt when you pull them off!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2003 8:02:00 PM More reviews by RachelCat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i only left it on my nose for about 6 minutes and not very much came out. but it did leave my nose feeling a lot cleaner than it has in a long time. it wasnt expensive for me. only $5 AUS at the supermarket. i would repurchase but i might try wetting my nose a lot more and leaving it on for longer.