July 28, 2014 | 973 users online

Treatments (Face) - Biore - Pore Cleansing Strips - Nose

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2003 12:17:00 PM More reviews by smilette

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this every few days and it really helps to clean up my blackheads. There's not much to say about this product- it's so easy to use and I can stick it on, do some other stuff and peel it off in like 10 minutes. What more can you ask for?

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2003 10:40:00 PM More reviews by kari_bear

These suck! At first, they barely even stuck to my nose, until I drenched them in water and plastered them to my face. After that, it just ripped off some of my skin and minor blackheads that I could have squeezed out myself. The big honking blackheads left just looked at me in the mirror and laughed at me for spending money on such a useless product. If anything, it "roughed up" my nose even more.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2003 10:09:00 PM More reviews by carissa1801

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

These did nothing to unclog my pores & they really hurt when you pull them off!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2003 8:02:00 PM More reviews by RachelCat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i only left it on my nose for about 6 minutes and not very much came out. but it did leave my nose feeling a lot cleaner than it has in a long time. it wasnt expensive for me. only $5 AUS at the supermarket. i would repurchase but i might try wetting my nose a lot more and leaving it on for longer.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2003 12:17:00 AM More reviews by x0x0rebeccax0x0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

um these really didnt do anything. my nose felt nice for about a minute after ripping it off but then went back to normal right away. and sorry but these are WAYYYYYYYY overpriced for how much u get.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2002 12:55:00 PM More reviews by Themakeupqueen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hahaha! Sorry if all my reviews sound so negative but come on. This "product" is like putting a wet piece of ducktape on your nose. Its overpriced and way overrated. Would NEVER buy these again.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/24/2002 6:00:00 PM More reviews by piscesrising

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Why, why, why? I could get just as good results by slapping a piece of duct tape on my nose. Don't bother.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/22/2002 6:52:00 PM More reviews by BACH

Yuck, no point to these at all, leaves a sticky mess, and irritates the skin, while leaving blackheads in place.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2002 9:18:00 PM More reviews by QuinnBridget

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These didn't do anything! They just dried out my nose but didn't clear anything up, they didn't fit the shape of my nose and were messy. Eugh.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2002 12:46:00 PM More reviews by scooper

This is supposed to remove all the gunk from your nose and make the pores seem smaller. It does, but only for an hour or so. I just like these because I think they're fun! My boyfriend and I sometimes use these just to compare what comes out (I know, sick and wrong, but its cheap entertainment!)