August 2, 2014 | 1015 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2011 6:39:00 PM More reviews by Stinaxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this from Sephora as a freebie & I will be purchasing the full size one. So black! I will update with a better review of the fullsize when I get it.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2011 1:58:00 PM More reviews by stephanieee

spidery. lashes. only good thing was how black it was.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2011 10:58:00 PM More reviews by ivysmom1

Like most women I LOVE mascara! I try so many looking for the next best thing. I have always had a hard time spending $$$ on pricey mascara because I got thru tubes so fast and with all the drugstore dupes out there... This brush caught my eye and my mom bought it and it made her super short lashes look dark and dramatic and awesome! The brush has a ball similar to the L'Oreal Lash explosion or Givenchy mascara at the end of a plastic wand. It was worth the $22 and makes lashes look amazing and dramatic. If you like the fake, dramatic lash look this one is for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2011 6:17:00 PM More reviews by lsmiles13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ditto Audmac's review! I will be buying a full size of this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2011 1:13:00 PM More reviews by audmac

Got the Seph100pt mini of this. Really impressed with it- and thats saying alot since I am a mascara junkie. The color is amazing- super glossy shiny black-wow! Really lenghtens lashes to an insanely long length. It took a couple coats to thicken lashes a little but with careful application there was no clumping and after curling twice- once before and once after, my lashes held a curl for a decent time. Will probably buy a full size of this when I use up a few other very good mascaras that Ive already got.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2011 12:07:00 PM More reviews by GiGiBean703

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

If I had to choose one product I can't live without, it's definitely mascara. I am always on the hunt for the perfect mascara with a plastic brush. This is by far my favorite! I heard so much buzz about it from the ladies at my local Ulta that I had to try. It does exactly what it says for me. I have blonde thin lashes but alot of them. They were jet black, lifted and looked fake! No smudges and holds curl all day! The brush is genius. Love the ball on the end, gets in all the crevices. Thank you Benefit! <3

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2011 8:06:00 AM More reviews by AngelaBetsey

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is better than a decent mascara. You're getting spiky, notice me lashes. I applied a second coat and did not get the clumping other people got - I think it's just a question of being careful. I don't know that anything will top my love for Lancome for really spectacular lashes but I like this very much.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2011 12:44:00 PM More reviews by blueroses2525

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is expensive, but worth every cent. I really look like I'm wearing false eyelashes when I wear these! I'm a mascara junkie, so I doubt I'll ever stop buying mascara, but I do think I have finally found my HG!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2011 9:46:00 PM More reviews by ROCSI415

first day today must say impressed, usually it will take 3x's for me to like a mascara this isn't so bad yet let's hope it stays this way.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2011 9:40:00 PM More reviews by natucha21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When reading mascara reviews I don't know why people would give the product a bad review because it smudges and comes off if you cry.this doesn't advertise to be so, so duh it's not waterproof and ofcourse it's not gonna curl your lashes for you that's what a eye curler is for.this mascara lengthens separates but doesn't give you thick lashes and if you put on a 2nd coat it can get clumpy.it gives you long natural lashes but there's cheaper mascaras like loreal out there