Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal

3.5

Water - Aqua , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Beeswax - Cera Alba , Carnauba Wax - Cera Carnauba , Acacia Senegal Gum - Acacia Senegal , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Phenethyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Steareth-20 , PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Soluble Collagen , Simethicone , Panthenol , Disodium EDTA , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - CI 77492 - CI 77491 - May Contain , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 - May Contain , Ultramarines - CI 77007 - May Contain , Chromium Oxide Greens - CI 77288 - May Contain , Chromium Hydroxide Green - CI 77289 - May Contain , Manganese Violet - CI 77742 - May Contain , Ferric Ferrocyanide - CI 77510 - May Contain , Mica - May Contain

on 11/22/2009 7:26:00 PM

This mascara was one of the best lower end mascaras that I've tried. It made my lashes look really long but I have long lashes to begin with.
I found it had a funny smell to it that made my eyes water though. Overall, good quality for a lower end mascara!

on 11/21/2009 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This mascara is nothing to rave about. It does its job in making my lashes darker, but I don't notice any difference it thickness or length. I'm still using it because it's not that bad, but I'll probably buy something else once I'm out of it. The packaging is okay and I love the yellow tube. It looks fun and youthful.

on 11/21/2009 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I finally got this one, opted for the non-waterproof, wasn't sure which one to get, but wearing waterproof all the time is not good for your lashes so I got this one. I like it, too many mascaras nowadays come with the rubber bristles and this one is the basic brush. It does thicken my lahes, I like the size of the brush, it's easier to work with than the prestige MBL that I got at the same time. I find notice some flaking however, I normally don't have this problem with mascara, so that is different. Also, I got this in 'absolute black', which is supposed to be a limited edition colour.

on 11/21/2009 3:48:00 PM

This product darkens my lashes nicely and overall makes them look fuller.My main issue is that I can't get over the smell! I've also notice a few flakes under my eyes during the day.Will not repurchase.

on 11/21/2009 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It works well, it lengthens and thickens perfectly. But it has weird rose type smell to it.

on 11/21/2009 12:03:00 AM

I wish I would've bought this in waterproof, so it would have held my curl better. But I liked how it made my lashes very thick and long. And it was pretty affordable.

on 11/20/2009 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love this mascara! This one and CG Lash blast are my HG! I love the extreme volume it gives my skimpy asian lashes. It moderately holds a curl. I just love this mascara! The smell is really easy to get used to as well.

on 11/20/2009 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I picked this up at 'duty free' and was looking forward to using it whilst away. What a disappointment. Put on one coat and no discernible difference. Thought a second coat would start to make a difference, but no - nothing. I'm beginning to wonder if I have a dud. Would not repurchase, or recommend.

on 11/20/2009 2:05:00 PM

Bought the regular one, not the water proof formula. I wish I bought the waterproof one, though. This one smudges and if I'm not careful I weat bits of it on my cheeks in no time.
Otherwise it is great, you can either use one layer, looking as if your lashes would be dark and defined naturally, or several layers for more drama.
The tube is fun, in the banana yellow coat, but looks sort of cheap.

on 11/20/2009 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

When I wear this product my lashes are so full , long, and voluminous that they look like I am wearing falsies! I bought the waterproof version of this mascara in a two pack at Target for something like 7$. It was the best 7$ I've ever spent.

My only gripe with this Mascara is that I hate the wand. It makes application a bit sloppy if you have shorter, dense, and/or curly lashes (like i do). I would suggest using a lash comb with this mascara.