BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This stuff is great. Maybe not ideal for my skin tone (it's a mauve-y light pink and I have somewhat olive skin), but it's so subtle and the shimmer is so gorgeous that this can be overlooked. The texture is also wonderful, and it smells great.

on 3/5/2003 10:52:00 AM

Very pleased with this, the first blush I'm willing to wear. A very lightly pigmented simple pale pink powder with subtle shimmer.Genuinely prettifies.Cute but useless brush.

on 3/2/2003 5:58:00 PM

I love this product. It is really nice and gives your skin a natural like glow. Sure it is a little on the expensive side but it looks nice and the package is cute but a bit flimsy.

on 3/2/2003 11:32:00 AM

I love this product! I am extremely fair skinned and I have always had trouble with blush looking to dark or streaky on me and bronzer looking fake or orange. This product is wonderful as a blush/bronzer for my skintone. It is a very sheer pink that really brightens up my complexion and gives me just a slight hint of color (all I need). I don't think the price is that bad considering that this product will last me a very long time and I will get a lot of usage out of it. I love the brush that comes with it...perfect for my application needs. The packaging is a bit bulky, but it is cute. I just wish it came in a smaller, maybee mirrored compact. But, I love it! And I will buy again if I ever run out!

I adore this! I am really pale, and I could never find a blush that'd make look pretty, and not like a cheap whore or a clown, or like I had TB. But this sheer, pale pink gives me a perfect flush to my face. The price was a little off-putting, but it seems like it'll last a long time, and the packaging is utterly adorable. I think the brush is great, it's perfect for the way I apply it. I like the smell and the texture, too...I don't think there is a single thing I do not like about this product!

on 2/25/2003 3:33:00 AM

I really like this product! Maybe I'm in denial because it cost so much, but I use this everyday. Typically, I brush it over a matte blush and dab a bit on my temples and chin. I am a MMM (MAC NC35) so I don't really notice the pinkness of the product on my skin, but I can see it adds a sheer wash of color and a light glaze.

I have to admit that I was sucked in by the alluring pink product in the cute little box and promise of glowing beauty. But now that I have it, I wish it were in a more transportable package! I would not repurchase because of the packaging.

on 2/23/2003 6:27:00 PM

Although this item was a lot smaller than I was expecting for the price, it's now one of my favorites. I use it as a blush and highlighter every day, and it really suits my skin tone. Also, I LOVE the scent! The packaging is very nice, and I love the brush...perfect for applying this great product. Highly recommended!

on 2/20/2003 9:36:00 PM

This is something I was quite surprised with. After reading all the raves about it I had a chance to check it out myself while on vacation. The first thing that shocked me was that this is TINY! The size of a thick matchbook, maybe. The little brush this comes with is cute, as is the packaging, but that hardly makes it worth the outrageous amount of money benefit is trying to charge. This is a quite pretty pale pink powder with a soft matte texture. However, while it is pretty, it is also nothing extrordinary or special. Quite bland, actually. This is a gimmick product that is transparent in its attempt to sell itself on that fact alone. Such a waste. Go buy a MAC blush in the same color for half the price and double the ammount of product.

on 2/1/2003 1:52:00 AM

I really like this! Dandelion is a perfectly pale pink powder with a hint of mauve, infused with a subtle golden shimmer. The powder is gently pigmented, and very flattering. I don't use it all over as recommended, but on top of my blush. It gives a super-gorgeous glow, but without obvious shimmer. This is becoming a staple for me!

on 2/1/2003 1:53:00 AM

I really like this! Dandelion is a perfectly pale pink powder with a hint of mauve, infused with a subtle golden shimmer. It actually reminds me of a paler, pink version of Nars Sin- dreamy! The powder is gently pigmented, and very flattering. I don't use it all over as recommended, but on top of my blush. It gives a super-gorgeous glow, but without obvious shimmer. And even though other reviewers have complained about the brush, I really like it- it's perfect for swishing across my cheeks for blush. This is becoming a staple for me!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products