November 28, 2014 | 1653 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2003 3:30:00 AM More reviews by nakobear

This is not worth the price IMO. Benefit's products always disappoint me. They are very gimmicky and the description of the items make me want it, but when I saw the packaging on this, I wasn't impressed. And there are many other alternatives to Dandelion out there for cheaper as well.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2003 3:29:00 AM More reviews by nakobear

I have to agree with Dana on this one. It is not worth the money IMO. Benefit's products always disappoint me. They are very gimmicky and the description of the items make me want it, but when I saw the packaging on this, I wasn't impressed. And there are many other alternatives to Dandelion out there for cheaper as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2003 4:50:00 PM More reviews by JamieGirl

I bought this on a whim from the Sephora website- it was recommended and brand new...I never wore much BeneFit, but I'll start now! I absolutley adore Dandelion...it's now an absolute essential in my collection...the packaging is adorable, the color perfect on my ultra pale skin...a bit pricey, but well worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2003 4:39:00 PM More reviews by maja0702

Love it!! It's this very light pink that brightens your face up instantly!! I use it as blush, and for my eyes to perk them up in the middle of the day. Cute little brush that comes with it and it smells nice(light perfumy smell). I think this is a must have for fair skin tones. I don't think this would work for darker skin (maybe medium).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2003 4:51:00 PM More reviews by NYgirl

This is a shimmery pink shade. It's really pretty but I hate the packaging. The brush that it comes with can't be used to apply the blush unless you want it to come out looking really fake and streaky. It's also a bit pricey for the size.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2003 9:45:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

First off, the packaging to this is sooo cute. I love the little brush thats included as well. The color is sooo pretty. I know some people have had a problem with it showing up on them but this PPP NC15 had no problem. It didnt look as bright pink on as it did in the package. Easy to apply and decently pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2003 7:22:00 PM More reviews by djsaphira

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is such a nice pink color, I love it! I have very fair skin with very dark brown hair and this highlighter/blush makes me look rosy and radiant. It was quite expensive, but they gave a good amount. The packaging and brush are also adorable.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2003 4:10:00 PM More reviews by lipstickjunkie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my new favorite blush. I am a PPP (NC15) who has always had dificulty with finding a natural blush. I don't like strong cheeks at all, as a result, I only own 6 blushes (compared to hundreds of lippies and dozens of shadows) and it still has taken me 15 years to hit pan on the red one! My point is that this is a blush that I can just brush on, and it looks perfect: very natural, soft, and blended. I don't even need to set my foundation with powder; it still goes on without streaking. I would have given it a 5 if it weren't for the packaging. At $26 it should be in a pretty mirrored compact. I did however like the shape and feel of the brush; very versatile. Overall, so natural I could wear it daily.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2003 1:22:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a shimmery pink color. It's pretty but it is a bit too pink for me. The brush it comes with is pretty pointless unless you like the drawn on look. The packaging is cute, though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2003 5:29:00 PM More reviews by UrbanRocket

This is a really nice shimmery pink shade that goes on my PPP skin really nicely, It really lasts and it does make me look more awake... plus.. I lovve the brush!