July 31, 2014 | 2074 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2003 11:08:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

I'm another cool PPP (ruddy complexion) who this works for. It is a barely noticeable highlighter, even on me, but it does add a pretty flush of color. It is not like MAC's shimmer powder at all. I would not describe this as shimmery. I was afraid that since I already had so much pink in my skin that this wouldn't be a good idea, but it turned out to be a great one! Edited to add: Many people have complained about the brush that comes with this product and say they don't like it. I wanted to mention that I really like the brush -- its a wide flat shape. I think it works well for the type of application I use this product for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2003 2:05:00 AM More reviews by Judifruit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is wonderful. I've never used anything like this on my face for one reason or another. Yet the first time I tried this, I was sold. It's very pretty, not gaudy, and pleasantly fragrant. It doesn't show up like blush or anything like that, but it just does **something** to your face, brightens it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2003 9:39:00 PM More reviews by proflady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is such a pretty blush, although it is definitely a YMMV product since I can't imagine it showing up much on some skintones. As a PPP, this actually works as a soft pink blush, muted, with some lovely shimmer. As others have said it is a pinker version of Orgasm (no peach) with less shimmer. I also dust it very lightly all over my face as a highlighter. Used as a blush it gives my skin an unusually fabulous glow!! While the packaging is cute, the brush is useless. Otherwise, I'm loving Dandelion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2003 9:08:00 PM More reviews by dblaze

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

OK, blush is my new obsession (former obsession was lipgloss). I really like this!! The packaging is cute, fun, pretty, girly ... and the product is great! Really does give a very natural "glow", not an obvious blush look. I am somewhat fair and did not find it too light. Some have compared this to NARS Orgasm, but I think Dandelion is a bit less peachy-orangey and a bit more pink. Very pretty!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2002 5:26:00 PM More reviews by sanrosee

Dandelion's packaging is a box similar to Hoola. It also contains a brush which is of okay quality, but I suggest using your own blush brush. It looks like a pale pink with a bit of shimmer. I was disapointed that it was barely visible on me - especially considering I have fair skin, MAC NC 20. The shimmer, which is much more subtle than most shimmer blushes (like Nars), was easily apparent. My skin already has a bit of natural pink on my cheeks. When I used a foundation to tone down my skin, then the blush color was more distinct. Apparently Dandelion is working better with other people, but for me I returned it to the Benefit counter. The price is $26 which seemed a bit too pricey. Nars and Mac have better blushes at a lower price.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2002 12:04:00 AM More reviews by Amandaannie

First, I've been eyeing this product since it was introduced. I've looked at it, brushed it on my hand and smelled it. Finally, I broke down today and had the SA put it on me today. It is beautiful. A gorgeous light pink flush in your cheeks with a bit of shimmer. And to settle the arguments, the SA told me it is a blush and an all over highlighter. Use it normally as a blush, knock off the powder and the shimmer sticks to the brush and it's and all over highlighter. It really does give you a healthy look. It's a beautiful product all around. I usually don't get as excited about blush as I do about other makeup. But I love this!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2002 1:17:00 PM More reviews by NYgirl

This was a waste of money for me. My skin is pretty light and I couldn't get it to show up on me! I put so much on and nothing showed up! I ended up returning it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2002 12:54:00 AM More reviews by Kat345

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is such a cute item! Even with my red cheeks I can use this, it softens my skin tone and blends so nicely. I love the brush! Its so soft! I also love the subtle shimmer to it. The only thing I dont like is that whenever I put the brush back in the case I have to be really careful not to chip the powder, but otherwise I love this stuff :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2002 8:17:00 PM More reviews by cefrei

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just checked out BeneFit's new Dandelion powder today and love it! The MA said it's a highlighter to use all over and when she applied it to me, it gave me a great, healthy all-over kind of glow. It's a pretty pink with a hint of peach and shimmer. This is great for me as I'm a PPP and cool-toned and can't wear bronzer, so it definitely adds some much-needed color to my face without being too much.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2002 10:27:00 PM More reviews by scrubbnbubbles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A pretty good light blush, great for a PPP who doesn't want too much color. Very daytime and best for Spring. The packaging is just like Hoola, Benefit's bronzing powder. The shimmer is not very noticable. Haven't paid much attention to the staying power. I'm sure similar things can be found cheaper at a drug store, but if you're a high-end or Benefit devottee with fair skin, I would go for it!