September 16, 2014 | 1744 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2003 9:28:00 PM More reviews by g60girl

i just got this today and love it. used lightly all over as a highlighter or as a blush. i think it works good with my coloring (MAC NC20)
i love the way smells, just fresh and clean.
not crazy about the package though, it looks cute but not very practical.
i will definitely purchase again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2003 12:56:00 PM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A beautifil subtle brightening neutral pink glow that is suitable for a variety of skintones. I agree on the poor packaging design and the useless brush--but a great powder inside.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2003 11:21:00 AM More reviews by kimmytang

A wonderful blush/highligher! Beautiful light ballerina pink sparkly glow. However the brush and packaging is really poor considering the price you're paying for the product. They could at least give you a mirror or design it suitable for handbags (the lid always comes off). Nevertheless, very nice although i'm sure other companies make exactly the same type of thing for a fraction of the price. To be honest, i prefer NARS orgasm over this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2003 6:15:00 PM More reviews by jennyb

This shade looks rather blah and ordinary in the pan, but goes on a delightfully natural peachy pink, with just a touch of shimmer. It really is like the shade of a natural blush, so may not show up too well on people who already have rosy cheeks. It shows up well on my pale skin, and I can use it for just a gentle flush, or as base for a pop of a brighter shade. As a highlighter, I found it too pigmented for me - I don't want a red face! You get quite a lot of product for your money, and I like the fact that the pan is large enough to swirl a full-sized brush around in. It lasted well all day on me. The box is also rather pretty with its flower print, and more sturdy than you might expect for card.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2003 6:13:00 PM More reviews by jennyb

This shade looks rather blah and ordinary in the pan, but goes on a delightfully natural peachy pink, with just a touch of shimmer. It really is like the shade of a natural blush, so may not show up too well on people who already have rosy cheeks. It shows up well on my pale skin, and I can use it for just a gentle flush, or as base for a pop of a brighter shade. You get quite a lot of product for your money, and I like the fact that the pan is large enough to swirl a full-sized brush around in. It lasted well all day on me. The box is also rather pretty with its flower print, and more sturdy than you might expect for card.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2003 1:22:00 PM More reviews by dana

I never have expectations of Benefit products because, in all honesty, they usually suck. This product, while it isn't horrible, is terribly overpriced for what it is, essentially, an average pink shimmer 'blush'. The size is considerable, but MAC is pretty large as well for $10 less. It is also inconveniently packaged. I understand wanting to display fragrance and maybe even a powder, but I feel like blush should be more portable. I don't feel like this is at all. Also, even though I am a PPP this didn't show up well at all. Another mediocre benefit creation.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2003 11:08:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

I'm another cool PPP (ruddy complexion) who this works for. It is a barely noticeable highlighter, even on me, but it does add a pretty flush of color. It is not like MAC's shimmer powder at all. I would not describe this as shimmery. I was afraid that since I already had so much pink in my skin that this wouldn't be a good idea, but it turned out to be a great one! Edited to add: Many people have complained about the brush that comes with this product and say they don't like it. I wanted to mention that I really like the brush -- its a wide flat shape. I think it works well for the type of application I use this product for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2003 2:05:00 AM More reviews by Judifruit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is wonderful. I've never used anything like this on my face for one reason or another. Yet the first time I tried this, I was sold. It's very pretty, not gaudy, and pleasantly fragrant. It doesn't show up like blush or anything like that, but it just does **something** to your face, brightens it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2003 9:39:00 PM More reviews by proflady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is such a pretty blush, although it is definitely a YMMV product since I can't imagine it showing up much on some skintones. As a PPP, this actually works as a soft pink blush, muted, with some lovely shimmer. As others have said it is a pinker version of Orgasm (no peach) with less shimmer. I also dust it very lightly all over my face as a highlighter. Used as a blush it gives my skin an unusually fabulous glow!! While the packaging is cute, the brush is useless. Otherwise, I'm loving Dandelion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2003 9:08:00 PM More reviews by dblaze

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

OK, blush is my new obsession (former obsession was lipgloss). I really like this!! The packaging is cute, fun, pretty, girly ... and the product is great! Really does give a very natural "glow", not an obvious blush look. I am somewhat fair and did not find it too light. Some have compared this to NARS Orgasm, but I think Dandelion is a bit less peachy-orangey and a bit more pink. Very pretty!