October 23, 2014 | 1577 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2003 9:45:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

First off, the packaging to this is sooo cute. I love the little brush thats included as well. The color is sooo pretty. I know some people have had a problem with it showing up on them but this PPP NC15 had no problem. It didnt look as bright pink on as it did in the package. Easy to apply and decently pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2003 7:22:00 PM More reviews by djsaphira

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is such a nice pink color, I love it! I have very fair skin with very dark brown hair and this highlighter/blush makes me look rosy and radiant. It was quite expensive, but they gave a good amount. The packaging and brush are also adorable.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2003 4:10:00 PM More reviews by lipstickjunkie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my new favorite blush. I am a PPP (NC15) who has always had dificulty with finding a natural blush. I don't like strong cheeks at all, as a result, I only own 6 blushes (compared to hundreds of lippies and dozens of shadows) and it still has taken me 15 years to hit pan on the red one! My point is that this is a blush that I can just brush on, and it looks perfect: very natural, soft, and blended. I don't even need to set my foundation with powder; it still goes on without streaking. I would have given it a 5 if it weren't for the packaging. At $26 it should be in a pretty mirrored compact. I did however like the shape and feel of the brush; very versatile. Overall, so natural I could wear it daily.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2003 1:22:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a shimmery pink color. It's pretty but it is a bit too pink for me. The brush it comes with is pretty pointless unless you like the drawn on look. The packaging is cute, though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2003 5:29:00 PM More reviews by UrbanRocket

This is a really nice shimmery pink shade that goes on my PPP skin really nicely, It really lasts and it does make me look more awake... plus.. I lovve the brush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2003 10:45:00 PM More reviews by scarlet773

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Dandelion works great for me. I use it as a finishing powder. I have pale skin that doesn't do too good with bronzers. Dandelion gives my face that extra gentle glow. This works on those with very light skintone. I can't understand all the hype about the brush because it works fine for me. I love the scent of this product as well. Packaging is not very pratical but whatever. I'm loving it so I'll repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2003 2:05:00 PM More reviews by janine100

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have heard so much about Dandelion from the MBs that I went out and purchased this. I don't really like this as a blush but more a highlighter over my regular color, it's a bit too pinkish for my tastes so I just use it after I put my regular blush on for a lighter/highlighter effect and it looks very nice. I think the packaging is cute in a little cardboard box but cute doesn't mean convenient. I also think the little flat brush that comes w/ Dandelion is useless and this is a blush that does not travel well. But makes a nice highlighter over a bronzer or if you have a tan.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2003 9:28:00 PM More reviews by g60girl

i just got this today and love it. used lightly all over as a highlighter or as a blush. i think it works good with my coloring (MAC NC20)
i love the way smells, just fresh and clean.
not crazy about the package though, it looks cute but not very practical.
i will definitely purchase again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2003 12:56:00 PM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A beautifil subtle brightening neutral pink glow that is suitable for a variety of skintones. I agree on the poor packaging design and the useless brush--but a great powder inside.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2003 11:21:00 AM More reviews by kimmytang

A wonderful blush/highligher! Beautiful light ballerina pink sparkly glow. However the brush and packaging is really poor considering the price you're paying for the product. They could at least give you a mirror or design it suitable for handbags (the lid always comes off). Nevertheless, very nice although i'm sure other companies make exactly the same type of thing for a fraction of the price. To be honest, i prefer NARS orgasm over this.