August 30, 2014 | 965 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Colossal

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2009 1:12:00 AM More reviews by mattejunkie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore this mascara!

While I don't think it does that much to volumize, it does a GREAT job of lengthening and defining lashes. I get so many compliments with this. I can't count how many times people have asked me if my lashes were fake!

The mascara does not clump at ALL, and it REALLY knows how to hold a curl. I can wear it for 12+ hours with little to no smudging, and by the end of the day, my lashes are STILL as curled as they were in the morning.

A great mascara! A+

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2009 11:02:00 PM More reviews by Zedar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this based on Allure Magazine's endorsement. However, Maybelline Colossal doesn't compare to Max Factor 2000 Calorie Extreme Lash Plumper or L'Oreal Voluminous mascara (I love volume mascara)!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2009 10:50:00 PM More reviews by carolannporter

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Like so many others, I have tried many, many different mascaras in search of the one that would meet all my expectations. The search is over! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara!! I get it in the black; I think it's glam black. It gives me beautifully long, full lashes that get longer with every stroke of the wand. Rarely and I mean rarely clumps. Definite HG!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2009 6:39:00 PM More reviews by mandiluk

Great for volumizing lashes!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2009 6:43:00 AM More reviews by tweety1973

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

this mascara is my HG I have tried many mascara like dior , chanel , lancome and nother compare to this one it make your eyes look wide awake and long great product and last all day with no clumps

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2009 2:17:00 AM More reviews by asr2005

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Honestly, this was not bad, but I prefer CG Lash Blast. I feel like this mascara was not at all nourishing (not that any mascara is much more nourishing), but I also felt like this flaked every once in a while and started clumping by the tenth use.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2009 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Amoravy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I used Great Lash for a while, but this one is amazing!

It gives me very thick, glam lashes. Sometimes it does get a little clumpy but you have to apply it just right.

Also, it's weird but this has a smell to it. Not that I go around smelling mascaras(lol) but you I am sure you girls know how mascara smells(gross!), but this one smells like roses!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2009 1:12:00 PM More reviews by laurahm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've bought loads of mascaras from high end to cheap ones and the majority of them clump the lashes together or makes them brittle. If you already have long lashes this makes them look amazing! It's easier to remove than most mascaras I've used. It doesn't smell that good, but then again who buys a mascara for it's smell? I would definately buy this mascara again.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2009 12:22:00 PM More reviews by VampireZero

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

Hm, I was very curious about this mascara. It wasn't the worst, nor the best mascara at all. My lashes stucked into 3 big tuft. It has a big brush, so it gives extra volume and length, but unfortunately my lashes stucked together :s
It deserved a try, but I don't think that I'm gonna buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/1/2009 12:43:00 PM More reviews by dmtowns

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Super clumpy! I could not get this to go on without giving me gross, clumpy lashes, even with just one coat. It was also a pain to remove and I ended up tearing out a few lashes in the process. Will not repurchase.