August 1, 2014 | 1743 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2003 1:22:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a shimmery pink color. It's pretty but it is a bit too pink for me. The brush it comes with is pretty pointless unless you like the drawn on look. The packaging is cute, though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2003 5:29:00 PM More reviews by UrbanRocket

This is a really nice shimmery pink shade that goes on my PPP skin really nicely, It really lasts and it does make me look more awake... plus.. I lovve the brush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2003 10:45:00 PM More reviews by scarlet773

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Dandelion works great for me. I use it as a finishing powder. I have pale skin that doesn't do too good with bronzers. Dandelion gives my face that extra gentle glow. This works on those with very light skintone. I can't understand all the hype about the brush because it works fine for me. I love the scent of this product as well. Packaging is not very pratical but whatever. I'm loving it so I'll repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2003 2:05:00 PM More reviews by janine100

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have heard so much about Dandelion from the MBs that I went out and purchased this. I don't really like this as a blush but more a highlighter over my regular color, it's a bit too pinkish for my tastes so I just use it after I put my regular blush on for a lighter/highlighter effect and it looks very nice. I think the packaging is cute in a little cardboard box but cute doesn't mean convenient. I also think the little flat brush that comes w/ Dandelion is useless and this is a blush that does not travel well. But makes a nice highlighter over a bronzer or if you have a tan.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2003 9:28:00 PM More reviews by g60girl

i just got this today and love it. used lightly all over as a highlighter or as a blush. i think it works good with my coloring (MAC NC20)
i love the way smells, just fresh and clean.
not crazy about the package though, it looks cute but not very practical.
i will definitely purchase again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2003 12:56:00 PM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A beautifil subtle brightening neutral pink glow that is suitable for a variety of skintones. I agree on the poor packaging design and the useless brush--but a great powder inside.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2003 11:21:00 AM More reviews by kimmytang

A wonderful blush/highligher! Beautiful light ballerina pink sparkly glow. However the brush and packaging is really poor considering the price you're paying for the product. They could at least give you a mirror or design it suitable for handbags (the lid always comes off). Nevertheless, very nice although i'm sure other companies make exactly the same type of thing for a fraction of the price. To be honest, i prefer NARS orgasm over this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2003 6:15:00 PM More reviews by jennyb

This shade looks rather blah and ordinary in the pan, but goes on a delightfully natural peachy pink, with just a touch of shimmer. It really is like the shade of a natural blush, so may not show up too well on people who already have rosy cheeks. It shows up well on my pale skin, and I can use it for just a gentle flush, or as base for a pop of a brighter shade. As a highlighter, I found it too pigmented for me - I don't want a red face! You get quite a lot of product for your money, and I like the fact that the pan is large enough to swirl a full-sized brush around in. It lasted well all day on me. The box is also rather pretty with its flower print, and more sturdy than you might expect for card.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2003 6:13:00 PM More reviews by jennyb

This shade looks rather blah and ordinary in the pan, but goes on a delightfully natural peachy pink, with just a touch of shimmer. It really is like the shade of a natural blush, so may not show up too well on people who already have rosy cheeks. It shows up well on my pale skin, and I can use it for just a gentle flush, or as base for a pop of a brighter shade. You get quite a lot of product for your money, and I like the fact that the pan is large enough to swirl a full-sized brush around in. It lasted well all day on me. The box is also rather pretty with its flower print, and more sturdy than you might expect for card.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2003 1:22:00 PM More reviews by dana

I never have expectations of Benefit products because, in all honesty, they usually suck. This product, while it isn't horrible, is terribly overpriced for what it is, essentially, an average pink shimmer 'blush'. The size is considerable, but MAC is pretty large as well for $10 less. It is also inconveniently packaged. I understand wanting to display fragrance and maybe even a powder, but I feel like blush should be more portable. I don't feel like this is at all. Also, even though I am a PPP this didn't show up well at all. Another mediocre benefit creation.