December 20, 2014 | 1422 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2003 4:18:00 PM More reviews by qmsterling

I took the risk after Sephora's site recommended this ... I was quite disappointed in the product's diminutive size, given it's price ~ but after trying it out ~ HALLELUJAH! I am fair-skinned and the product does wonders for my pale-ness ... really brightens my color up with no glimmer - very natural and fresh-looking. I use it all over my face, as suggested - the brush is perfect for this. I am confident that even though the box seems little, the powder will last quite a long time. Once you get over the sticker shock, you have a great product that should brighten your outlook for a long time to come :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2003 8:23:00 AM More reviews by Cynful456

Finally, something I can like from Benefit- Dandelion! I've had a love/hate relationship with Benefit, as their packaging suckers me in, and yet the quality and price always make me grimace. Dandelion is $26 I believe, which is a lot for a blush, but I tried this as I had a GC from Christmas. I am a PPP w/pink undertones, and this looked great on me- I keep getting compliments. It shows up on me as a sweet pink flush. I use it as a blush, and it looks natural, but not shimmery. Since it doesn't overpower me, it may not have enough color for really deep skintones. However, it wears well. The packaging isn't what I would call practical, but it is cute, and for once, the product is as nice as the box it comes in.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2003 10:37:00 PM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff is great! I'm glad I let my lemming get it. I'm a MAC C3, Stila C, BB Sand, and this showed up just fine on me--subtle, but there. It gives a very pretty, delicate flush and the shimmer is *very* subtle--far less than NARS Orgasm or UD's X, for instance. I'm sure I'll use this instead of bronzer (which always makes my face look dirty) in the warmer months--great for PPPs. The box is kind of a pain and the brush is lousy, but the product is great.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2003 10:10:00 AM More reviews by perrier

I wasn’t sure about this powder (the price is a bit steep), but the BeneFit makeup girl cornered me, and within minutes had done up my face – using this powder. It is a lovely pink shade that works as an overall brightener or subtle blush. I love the texture and the packaging. I bought it, and am very impressed with the results. Will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2003 9:49:00 AM More reviews by Casii

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love it I have to say, but I wouldn't buy it again at this point. Maybe when I find myself scraping the bottom of the box, I'll think otherwise, but I rarely get to the bottom of any make up purchase. Lovely light pink flushed glow on me, not made up at all. Adorable packaging; several people have carried it out of my bathroom to ask what it is. But Holy Cripes Batgirl! $26?!? Is there gold dust in it? I'll likely have moved on to another 'must-have.'

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2003 9:49:00 PM More reviews by poohpook

Dandelion does give you a subtle glow, but it's subtle - a soft pink with the faintest, faintest of shimmer. Is it worth the money? Probably not, as with (IMHO) all things Benefit. But, I would probably buy again because I've convinced myself I look better with it and the box is just so cute.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2003 2:23:00 AM More reviews by Katlyn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Although this is overpriced and the packaging isn't that great, I can't help but like this product both as a blush and as a highligher. I can't usually wear pink-toned blushes, but this works great on me! I truly think this can work for everyone. This is the first success I've had with any Benefit product.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2003 3:17:00 AM More reviews by bluekittygrl

Glad I didn't give into the hype and buy this online. I tried it on at the store and it didn't show up on me AT ALL. It would have been a complete waste of 26$. Maybe it just doesnt work for NC20's?

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2003 5:43:00 PM More reviews by meatkins

actually, i purchased this product because the packaging is so cute--looks great in my bathroom. i really like the product as well--i use it as blush on my skin (i have a very fair complection, so a little goes a long way). it gives me a really nice glow and makes me look less tired in the morning. i also like the fact that the brush they give you is already pink--so you don't have to worry about it looking stained! will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2003 3:41:00 PM More reviews by drownedophelia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this product! It goes on beautifully and leaves me looking rosy and glowy. The packaging is very cute and the brush is nice. It's extremely easy to apply and on my face, it doesn't leave a powdery finish. It looks natural and makes my skin looks fabulous.