BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 3/11/2003 9:25:00 PM

I love the packaging - it's super cute and looks so girly and funky! I really do think it's either for PPPs or for highlighting. I have fair/medium olive skin and it didn't show up enough on me - I like a pop of pink on my cheeks. The texture is really smooth and silky and since it's light, it's easy to blend without making any obvious streaks. I really like it, but I do think it'd be better for those with lighter skins so they can use it as a blush and not just as a highlighter.

on 3/11/2003 5:13:00 PM

WOW. This product is beautiful. I am completly inept when it comes to applying makeup and even I could put this on flawlessly. It makes me glow all rosie!!! Love it.

on 3/11/2003 10:13:00 AM

I wouldn't recommend this to people with a lot of pinkish redness already in their skintone. It really didn't show up on me at all.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

On me (very fair with light olive toned freckles) this shows up as just a hint of color and a little bit of glow. Which, for me, is fine, because I think a lot of blush looks just dreadful or me - or anyone. The brush is cute, and although the packaging is cute, I'm not certain how it will hold up.

on 3/9/2003 7:46:00 PM

What a waste! There was alot of hype about this, so of course I had to try it. It was supposed to brighten my face--it did absolutely nothing. You couldn't even tell I had anything on. Totally didn't show up on me. It is in a cute box and smells nice though.

on 3/9/2003 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS BLUSH! It's also a face brightner and will give any face a quick pick me up! You can run it over your cheeks, across your forehead, down the top of your nose etc! It's GREAT! At first I didnt want to buy it because it was close to 30 bucks but I'm so glad I did. They could of done a better job on the packaging but it's cute just like all the other products from this line of make up!I am once again in love with another BeneFit product...

on 3/8/2003 1:10:00 PM

I really hesitated to buy this product becuse of the price. I tried it and liked it, but went to cheaper blushes that were compariable. After a month I decided to buy it after experimenting with all the other blushes. I love it. It is sheer and sliky. It gives just enought color to look natural. The box is not practical, but it is cute. I would buy again.

on 3/7/2003 10:39:00 AM

So I heard the raves of Dandelion long before I tried out. Normally I would have rushed out and bought it but this time, I was oddly underwhelmed and wouldn't even have bothered to try if it weren't for my friend.

When we went out together, she pointed at the container so I said 'oh it's dandelion, the latest $$ sucking gimmicky from BeneFit.' The SA came over and insisted to try it on me, I let her. The rest, as they say, is history ;)

I didn't believe putting shimmery powder all over skin would work but this one has really subtle shimmer and lends a glow to the skin. My friend said it was like the Guerlain meteriotes in that it makes the skin look 'finished' except this one also make it look pink and healthy. Naturally, I had to get it after that ;)

Been using this for over a week now, still like it so I guess BeneFit had come out with a great product after all! In fact, I now don't need many blushes because of this, definitely HG material! continued >>

on 3/7/2003 12:31:00 AM

OMG!!! I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! :) First & Foremost I *love* the fact that it's one of the very few (so far) BeneFit products that hasn't got my hopes all up w/ it's cutesy packaging and then sucker punch me with a crappy product-like they have done to me too many times before...(yet, I still get sucked into the BeneFit display everytime I go to Sephora). ;) This is a fantastic soft pale pink blush/highlighter w/ subtle shimmer that comes in a rather adorable little light olive green box (it's cardboard tho...but still darling) with a silky soft flat brush applicator- the blush even smells pretty too! :)

First time I tried it out- it was as a blush (I'm pretty klutzy w/ highlighter kind of stuff- never know quite just how to put 'em on..) And I just brushed some on, on one of my "minimal MU" days (foundation, powder, e/s that matches my eyelids bascially & pinky-nude/neutral l/s)- and WOW!!! It just looked like I was GLOWING!!! You couldn't even tell I was wearing blush!!! It was just this incredibly natural healthly looking glow!! And the best part is- even if you accidently put too much on (which I always do w/ blushes- cuz I'm so pale)- YOU CAN'T TELL!! It just blends in & looks so natural. YIPPEE!!! This is such a Fabulous product to have when you want to try & capture a "Blush? What blush? I'm-not-wearing-any-blush-I'm-naturally-this-dewy-and-glowing-looking" look. ;)

Girls- You NEED this!!! GO GET SOME NOW!!! :) Finally a BeneFit product WORTH the totally over-inflated price they love to charge all their stuff for!!
continued >>

on 3/6/2003 11:28:00 PM

I was worried that it wouldn't show up on me but the MA insisted that it would and she was right. It gives the prettiest soft pink glow to my skin with very subtle shimmer. The big downside is that it costs $26. I am an NC30 with dark hair and brown eyes.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products