October 20, 2014 | 1519 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2003 11:30:00 AM More reviews by amystewart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is no a bad product. The problem is its not really an anything product!!! I was told i would get an all over "glow" by the sales girl and even when i flipin caked it on i couldnt even see it!!! I wouldnt have such a problem with it if it wasn't 22!!! Its the most overpriced benefit product ever, and thats saying something!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2003 5:11:00 PM More reviews by bellydancer

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am one of the fairest of the fair-- and I mean pale. This is a great natural color blush for me. I don't use it as a highlighter at all because it's just too pink on me-- it makes a very nice blush, though. I took it to a consultation with a professional makeup artist and she really liked it too. It's a bit expensive and I threw the brush away. Although I put that I'd buy it again, I will probably never use it up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2003 10:05:00 PM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A beautifil subtle brightening neutral pink glow that is suitable for a variety of skintones. I agree on the poor packaging design and the useless brush--but a great powder inside.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2003 9:56:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

I'd previously reviewed this under "Highlighters". I don't use it as a blush, but if you are super-fair (and I'm one of the lightest, if not the lightest in most foundation shades), I suppose you could. I'm another cool PPP (ruddy complexion) who this works for. It is a barely noticeable highlighter, even on me, but it does add a pretty flush of color. It is not like MAC's shimmer powder at all. I would not describe this as shimmery. I was afraid that since I already had so much pink in my skin that this wouldn't be a good idea, but it turned out to be a great one! Edited to add: Many people have complained about the brush that comes with this product and say they don't like it. I wanted to mention that I really like the brush -- its a wide flat shape. I think it works well for the type of application I use this product for.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2003 3:30:00 AM More reviews by nakobear

This is not worth the price IMO. Benefit's products always disappoint me. They are very gimmicky and the description of the items make me want it, but when I saw the packaging on this, I wasn't impressed. And there are many other alternatives to Dandelion out there for cheaper as well.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2003 3:29:00 AM More reviews by nakobear

I have to agree with Dana on this one. It is not worth the money IMO. Benefit's products always disappoint me. They are very gimmicky and the description of the items make me want it, but when I saw the packaging on this, I wasn't impressed. And there are many other alternatives to Dandelion out there for cheaper as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2003 4:50:00 PM More reviews by JamieGirl

I bought this on a whim from the Sephora website- it was recommended and brand new...I never wore much BeneFit, but I'll start now! I absolutley adore Dandelion...it's now an absolute essential in my collection...the packaging is adorable, the color perfect on my ultra pale skin...a bit pricey, but well worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2003 4:39:00 PM More reviews by maja0702

Love it!! It's this very light pink that brightens your face up instantly!! I use it as blush, and for my eyes to perk them up in the middle of the day. Cute little brush that comes with it and it smells nice(light perfumy smell). I think this is a must have for fair skin tones. I don't think this would work for darker skin (maybe medium).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2003 4:51:00 PM More reviews by NYgirl

This is a shimmery pink shade. It's really pretty but I hate the packaging. The brush that it comes with can't be used to apply the blush unless you want it to come out looking really fake and streaky. It's also a bit pricey for the size.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2003 9:45:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

First off, the packaging to this is sooo cute. I love the little brush thats included as well. The color is sooo pretty. I know some people have had a problem with it showing up on them but this PPP NC15 had no problem. It didnt look as bright pink on as it did in the package. Easy to apply and decently pigmented.