Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal

3.5

Water - Aqua , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Beeswax - Cera Alba , Carnauba Wax - Cera Carnauba , Acacia Senegal Gum - Acacia Senegal , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Phenethyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Steareth-20 , PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Soluble Collagen , Simethicone , Panthenol , Disodium EDTA , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - CI 77492 - CI 77491 - May Contain , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 - May Contain , Ultramarines - CI 77007 - May Contain , Chromium Oxide Greens - CI 77288 - May Contain , Chromium Hydroxide Green - CI 77289 - May Contain , Manganese Violet - CI 77742 - May Contain , Ferric Ferrocyanide - CI 77510 - May Contain , Mica - May Contain

on 11/21/2009 3:48:00 PM

This product darkens my lashes nicely and overall makes them look fuller.My main issue is that I can't get over the smell! I've also notice a few flakes under my eyes during the day.Will not repurchase.

on 11/21/2009 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It works well, it lengthens and thickens perfectly. But it has weird rose type smell to it.

on 11/21/2009 12:03:00 AM

I wish I would've bought this in waterproof, so it would have held my curl better. But I liked how it made my lashes very thick and long. And it was pretty affordable.

on 11/20/2009 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love this mascara! This one and CG Lash blast are my HG! I love the extreme volume it gives my skimpy asian lashes. It moderately holds a curl. I just love this mascara! The smell is really easy to get used to as well.

on 11/20/2009 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I picked this up at 'duty free' and was looking forward to using it whilst away. What a disappointment. Put on one coat and no discernible difference. Thought a second coat would start to make a difference, but no - nothing. I'm beginning to wonder if I have a dud. Would not repurchase, or recommend.

on 11/20/2009 2:05:00 PM

Bought the regular one, not the water proof formula. I wish I bought the waterproof one, though. This one smudges and if I'm not careful I weat bits of it on my cheeks in no time.
Otherwise it is great, you can either use one layer, looking as if your lashes would be dark and defined naturally, or several layers for more drama.
The tube is fun, in the banana yellow coat, but looks sort of cheap.

on 11/20/2009 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

When I wear this product my lashes are so full , long, and voluminous that they look like I am wearing falsies! I bought the waterproof version of this mascara in a two pack at Target for something like 7$. It was the best 7$ I've ever spent.

My only gripe with this Mascara is that I hate the wand. It makes application a bit sloppy if you have shorter, dense, and/or curly lashes (like i do). I would suggest using a lash comb with this mascara.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

WOW. I LOVE this mascara. I got it in brown black by mistake, since I usually get black or blackest black, but I love the natural look it gives. But it really lengthens and thickens my eyelashes and I just, WOW recommend it!

on 11/19/2009 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I really wanted to love this mascara but it sucked! Everyone else who said it has a weird smell was right!! No other mascara smells as bad as this. Some people on here said it was too wet but I found mine to be too dry. I'm glad I only paid $4 for it.I much rather prefer Maybelline turbo boost mascara. That is my fav mascara. Like all other mascaras, this may work for some people but not for others.
**Update** Well, I gave this another shot, I added a tiny bit of water to it because I thought it was too dry last time. That seemed to have made it better. I guess it's not too bad of a mascara. It does lengthen and add volume to my lashes. I still won't be repurchasing this because the smell is AWFUL. It really does stink. I definitely prefer the turbo boost mascara over this one.

on 11/19/2009 2:41:00 AM

it created good volume but it was kind of messy if you know what i mean! i am asian so my lashes point down and this product didn't keep the curls very well! and very weird smell but i got over it pretty fast!