December 17, 2014 | 1740 users online

Moisturizers - La Mer - Creme de la mer moisturizer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2002 8:18:00 PM More reviews by Ysatis830

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think this is an excellent product. I have had alot of trouble with my skin being irritated and breaking out since I was 13 ( I am 22 now). The Creme defintely calmed my skin down which has resulted in fewer and smaller breakouts. The price is sort of crazy, but if, like me you have been going through different products trying to see if there is any hope for your skin, spending the money is worth it I think.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2002 9:30:00 AM More reviews by jd-jd

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Sad to say, this expensive cream works wonders on my dry, 50 year old, menopausal skin.

When you go through menopause, you often become dry. I was "oily" my entire life and now am not. But I have sensitive skin. This moisturizer, consistently used, reduced dry patches, lightened a scar of an ingrown hair (ugh another fun aging problem is facial hair) and otherwise keeps me looking very fresh.

Too bad this stuff is so pricey--but, a pea-sized application, warmed in the hands, does suffice, so I got months of use from the jar.

Nothing I used worked quite as well as La Mer. So, in a way, since I use this up entirely, it is a relatively good purchase. Just wish they didn't charge so much.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2002 5:37:00 PM More reviews by Jess79

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Let me just say that Creme de la mer is the best moisturizer ever!! I had some serious skin problems (acne scars, dryness,etc.)and this just smoothed it all away. I have been using the Creme, Moisurizing lotion and the serum for about 7 months now and people have told me that I look great! Others tell me that my skin looks like it's glowing. The bad thing is the price but when it comes to my skin I don't care what the price is!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2002 2:56:00 AM More reviews by astral_kitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very expensive product, but since it does the job of moisturising without suffocating my skin I will repurchase. A little goes a long way, a tub lasts quite long time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2002 2:21:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

Price? YIKES! Okay -- I'm guily of collecting several samples of this because I surely wasn't going to shell out this much money for something without trying it. After 2-3 months of use -- no noticeable difference in my skin. It was nice, but not worth the money IMHO.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2002 9:41:00 PM More reviews by LaurenJ

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Out of all the La Mer products I have tried, this is my favorite. Although it was no miracle for my skin, and it is terribly expensive, it did make my skin soft and didn't break my out. *But* I get that same results with Dream Sensitive Skin Lotion and Pola 1/f mosturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2002 3:36:00 PM More reviews by ebay5232

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great product for people with Dry to Very Dry skin, I don't use this every day, but it is great for rough patches, such as elbows, instantly smooths skin, and also makes an excellent eye cream, I rate this a 5 and would buy it again because it is a great multi-purpose luxe cream that works.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2002 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Marianne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really do like this. I like the texture, and patting it on... makes me feel like skin care is more of a ritual than a chore. It's only a pain when I am soooo sleepy, and don't want to bother warming the cream between my fingers.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2002 8:43:00 PM More reviews by maile

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a miracle in a jar. I have been using this product, the serum and the eye creme for 2 years now. I am 48 and people everywhere stop me and ask about my skin. Thanks to these products, I still don't have any visible lines around my eyes and only one or two small ones around my mouth. I had my 22 year old daughter try it a year ago (she has a tendancy to break out with combination skin) and she now swears by it. She doesn't want to use anything else. I would recommend these products to anyone.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2002 4:36:00 PM More reviews by YolandaMC

I can't believe I gave into the hype and bought this. This have me nothing but breakouts and skin problems. My $4 bottle of C&C Dual Moisturizer does a better job.