BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 3/17/2003 5:36:00 PM

I had a hard time with the price of this - $34 Canadian - but I handed over my credit card anyways at the BeneFit counter! The MA tried it on me and I had to purchase this, it gives me the prettiest pink glow on my cheeks. I wasn't sure if this would work for me (MAC NC30) but surprisingly it does - I look much perkier in Dandelion than my usual blush. The packaging is cute, but I do wish it was in something more durable. (You can't exactly just toss the little box in your makeup bag or purse!)

on 3/15/2003 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I bought this after all the raves on MUA, and I'm glad I did!
It is worth it, gives a nice "wonder what she's been up to" glow, can be used as a blush by a PPP, or a highliter by darker skintones.
I hate cardboard packaging, which is this products only downfall, but I'm very satisfied.
By the time I am done with it, it will probably be discontinued, but I will repurchase it if it isn't.
RECOMMENDED!

on 3/14/2003 5:58:00 PM

I have to say that I *surprisingly* love this product! It's a keeper in my bag--I used it everyday, even with my bronzing powder (I'll put it just on my eyes and apples of my cheeks with the bronzer). For those days I go with little to no make-up (which is most days!), I'll swipe it on my temples, cheeks, chin, and eyes, and I look fresh and awake, and best of all, YOUNGER (fairly pale w/ freckles and yellow-undertoned skin)! Don't expect tons of color, it's NOT a blush. And you can't get this effect with a normal blush--too much tint. It just gives some nice highlighting without the big shimmer. Highly recommend!

on 3/13/2003 9:47:00 PM

I really like this powder- I thought I'd give it a shot and end up returning it- but I'm very pleased. I'm very fair and this gives me a nice finish to my face- not shiney or glowey- just a nice even tone. Really pleased!

on 3/12/2003 10:23:00 AM

This is absolutely wonderful! I think the packaging is cute, the color is great, the application is easy. It gave my skin a radiant glow while still being subtle. I recommend this to everyone, even if you think that you cannot wear pink. Definately worth the money, will always keep this one on hand.

on 3/11/2003 9:25:00 PM

I love the packaging - it's super cute and looks so girly and funky! I really do think it's either for PPPs or for highlighting. I have fair/medium olive skin and it didn't show up enough on me - I like a pop of pink on my cheeks. The texture is really smooth and silky and since it's light, it's easy to blend without making any obvious streaks. I really like it, but I do think it'd be better for those with lighter skins so they can use it as a blush and not just as a highlighter.

on 3/11/2003 5:13:00 PM

WOW. This product is beautiful. I am completly inept when it comes to applying makeup and even I could put this on flawlessly. It makes me glow all rosie!!! Love it.

on 3/11/2003 10:13:00 AM

I wouldn't recommend this to people with a lot of pinkish redness already in their skintone. It really didn't show up on me at all.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

On me (very fair with light olive toned freckles) this shows up as just a hint of color and a little bit of glow. Which, for me, is fine, because I think a lot of blush looks just dreadful or me - or anyone. The brush is cute, and although the packaging is cute, I'm not certain how it will hold up.

on 3/9/2003 7:46:00 PM

What a waste! There was alot of hype about this, so of course I had to try it. It was supposed to brighten my face--it did absolutely nothing. You couldn't even tell I had anything on. Totally didn't show up on me. It is in a cute box and smells nice though.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products