December 19, 2014 | 1616 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2003 11:32:00 AM More reviews by Pam1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product! I am extremely fair skinned and I have always had trouble with blush looking to dark or streaky on me and bronzer looking fake or orange. This product is wonderful as a blush/bronzer for my skintone. It is a very sheer pink that really brightens up my complexion and gives me just a slight hint of color (all I need). I don't think the price is that bad considering that this product will last me a very long time and I will get a lot of usage out of it. I love the brush that comes with it...perfect for my application needs. The packaging is a bit bulky, but it is cute. I just wish it came in a smaller, maybee mirrored compact. But, I love it! And I will buy again if I ever run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2003 7:33:00 PM More reviews by professionalwidow

I adore this! I am really pale, and I could never find a blush that'd make look pretty, and not like a cheap whore or a clown, or like I had TB. But this sheer, pale pink gives me a perfect flush to my face. The price was a little off-putting, but it seems like it'll last a long time, and the packaging is utterly adorable. I think the brush is great, it's perfect for the way I apply it. I like the smell and the texture, too...I don't think there is a single thing I do not like about this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2003 3:33:00 AM More reviews by pokie

I really like this product! Maybe I'm in denial because it cost so much, but I use this everyday. Typically, I brush it over a matte blush and dab a bit on my temples and chin. I am a MMM (MAC NC35) so I don't really notice the pinkness of the product on my skin, but I can see it adds a sheer wash of color and a light glaze.

I have to admit that I was sucked in by the alluring pink product in the cute little box and promise of glowing beauty. But now that I have it, I wish it were in a more transportable package! I would not repurchase because of the packaging.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2003 6:27:00 PM More reviews by LaraConn

Although this item was a lot smaller than I was expecting for the price, it's now one of my favorites. I use it as a blush and highlighter every day, and it really suits my skin tone. Also, I LOVE the scent! The packaging is very nice, and I love the brush...perfect for applying this great product. Highly recommended!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2003 9:36:00 PM More reviews by askewchick

This is something I was quite surprised with. After reading all the raves about it I had a chance to check it out myself while on vacation. The first thing that shocked me was that this is TINY! The size of a thick matchbook, maybe. The little brush this comes with is cute, as is the packaging, but that hardly makes it worth the outrageous amount of money benefit is trying to charge. This is a quite pretty pale pink powder with a soft matte texture. However, while it is pretty, it is also nothing extrordinary or special. Quite bland, actually. This is a gimmick product that is transparent in its attempt to sell itself on that fact alone. Such a waste. Go buy a MAC blush in the same color for half the price and double the ammount of product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2003 1:52:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

I really like this! Dandelion is a perfectly pale pink powder with a hint of mauve, infused with a subtle golden shimmer. The powder is gently pigmented, and very flattering. I don't use it all over as recommended, but on top of my blush. It gives a super-gorgeous glow, but without obvious shimmer. This is becoming a staple for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2003 1:53:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

I really like this! Dandelion is a perfectly pale pink powder with a hint of mauve, infused with a subtle golden shimmer. It actually reminds me of a paler, pink version of Nars Sin- dreamy! The powder is gently pigmented, and very flattering. I don't use it all over as recommended, but on top of my blush. It gives a super-gorgeous glow, but without obvious shimmer. And even though other reviewers have complained about the brush, I really like it- it's perfect for swishing across my cheeks for blush. This is becoming a staple for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2003 12:38:00 AM More reviews by MoonJelly

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I adore Dandelion blush! The packaging is cute but kinda pricey. Its a soft, baby pink. I tried this on at the BeneFit counter and loved the way it feels!!! Smooth and velvety - I give it two thumbs up!!! =)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2003 11:35:00 PM More reviews by viva798

This is a really nice blush. Very girlie. Can we say baby pink??? Even though I'm a MMM/NC35, I got this to show up on my face and it looks lovely. I admit, you do have to layer a bit to get it to show up the way you want it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2003 6:26:00 PM More reviews by kontro

After hearing all of the descriptions and raves, I had to try this product. As a PPP, I was rather skeptical about whether or not it would show up on me. Although it did take a few sweeps of the brush on each cheekbone, Dandelion produced a subtle, natural flush with just a hint of shimmer. I am not a blush person at all, but I would highly recommend this product to anyone with skin so pale that most blushes look artificial and contrived on her (like yours truly). I am a blush person now!