Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal

3.5

Water - Aqua , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Beeswax - Cera Alba , Carnauba Wax - Cera Carnauba , Acacia Senegal Gum - Acacia Senegal , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Phenethyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Steareth-20 , PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Soluble Collagen , Simethicone , Panthenol , Disodium EDTA , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - CI 77492 - CI 77491 - May Contain , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 - May Contain , Ultramarines - CI 77007 - May Contain , Chromium Oxide Greens - CI 77288 - May Contain , Chromium Hydroxide Green - CI 77289 - May Contain , Manganese Violet - CI 77742 - May Contain , Ferric Ferrocyanide - CI 77510 - May Contain , Mica - May Contain

on 12/8/2009 4:37:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Colossal? oh yes.....colossal DISASTER...did NOTHING for my lashes...skip this one..

on 12/7/2009 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

An average product. Works better if you layer it with something else, like The Falsies. I probably won't repurchase because it's nothing special

on 12/7/2009 3:21:00 AM

I really really like this mascara. I had never used mascara before because none of the ones I had ever tried seemed to make any difference. But with this mascara, wow.... now I use mascara everyday! I am an asian girl with short, straight lashes, and this mascara makes them seriously long and thick. I didn't think that was possible on me!

If you already have nice lashes, I don't think you need this mascara. It might look too heavy on you. And yes, this mascara can get a little spidery, but if you apply it fast, it looks very good. I recently tried CG's Lash Blast... didn't like it. Maybelline's Full and Soft was fine if you have good lashes already. I returned both of those and stuck with this one.

on 12/6/2009 8:50:00 PM

I love my Glam Black Colossal SO MUCH! Both kinds of Colossal (waterproof or normal) are HGs for me. The finish is slightly different depending on the formula, and the colors show up differently.

Lasts a long time
Unscented
Applicator helps the formula build on the lashes nicely
Great plumping
Nice color selection
Doesn't flake or smudge

on 12/6/2009 2:27:00 PM

I have been using this mascara for several months and I love it. I usually put on two coats after curling my lashes. This really makes my lashes longer, fuller, and my eyes pop.

i can't decide if i like this.
the mascara itself is very thick and heavy. it claims to not clump but it definitely does. once i put it on and let it dry i immediately wanted it off. it looks cakey and flakes a lot. it doesn't look natural at all. however after carefully getting rid of the clumps with tweezers and trying to fix it, it did look a little better.
if you want an intense, "HELLO WORLD, I HAVE MASCARA ON" look, this will work. it does frame my eyes and make the blue-green color pop. it also makes the lashes longer and darker. it just doesn't look very natural, which is what i look for in a mascara personally.
i don't think i'll buy this again but it's an interesting change

on 12/5/2009 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i bought this product a big lots for 1.oo very great. i have it in glam brown. its a more softer look. it make my lashes fuller and longer

I like this mascara :) Gives nice volume. But it gave me clumps in the beginning, and I decided I liked CG LashBlast a little more. But if you use a defintion mascara beforehand, you can get great eyelashes! Although I returned it and purchased LashBlast instead, I am almost positive that I will be repurchasing in the future! So yes...I liked LashBlast a little more...but just a little ;) I would definitely recommend this!

on 12/1/2009 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I thought i would try this product due to the hype of it. I thought the consistency was ok but i hated the brush as it is to big to coat my lower lashes. Although it did give a nice effect it didn't volumise as i wanted it to and i didn't want add coat after coat. but over all a good product which will not break the bank and i love the packaging.

on 12/1/2009 12:21:00 PM

I purchased this because I liked the volume express, so I thought this would be even thicker. It goes on ok but dries out quickly. My complaint is that it starts flaking right away. I didn't really pay attention to the smell, I was just watching how it went on.