La Mer Creme de la mer moisturizer

3.5

Seaweed (Algae) Extract, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minerale, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Extract, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Lanolin Alcohol, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Ecalyptus) Leaf Oil, Magnesium Sulfate, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder, Heliuanthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal, Sodium Gluconate, Potassium Glyconate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Paraffin, Tocopheryl Succinate, Niacin, Beta-Carotene, Decyl Oleate, Aluminum Distearate, Octyldodecanol, Citric Acid, Cyanocobalamin, Magnesium Stearate, Panthenol, Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum)

on 1/9/2003 2:07:00 AM

This is a wonderfully thick cream that really softens my skin when it gets very dry. Use sparingly however. Very pricey but IMO worth it.

on 1/6/2003 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my emergency ointment. When I'm really dry, it does the trick. When I had bronchitus from a terrible cold, this totally repaired my poor, chapped nose. When my skin had wind burn from fishing, it made the misery go away. It was especially great as eye cream at that time. But, since my skin is pretty oily, it's not my everyday moisturizer...

on 1/5/2003 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product after all the great things I read about it. I have older dry skin, this moisturizer does help but it's no miracle.I really don't think I would spend all that money again on it. I learned something from buying this product.. try to get a sample before spending so much money on any product I feel like I,ve been taken.

on 1/4/2003 2:34:00 AM

Yucky! :(

on 1/2/2003 10:25:00 PM

Although I have dry skin, except in the summer, this cream is way too heavy for me and it broke me out. I wish it could have been the miracle worker some say it is, but my purse is glad it is not!

on 12/29/2002 12:50:00 PM

I bought the tiny sample size, and I'm glad I didn't waste my money on anything bigger. It was nice, but DEFINATELY not worth the money.

on 12/28/2002 12:46:00 PM

I had read the hype and bought the product because a salesperson at Neimans said it was the best ever. Other than make my skin feel softer, it did nothing to change its appearance - I've had much better luck with SkinCeuticals Vitamin C line.

on 12/24/2002 1:23:00 PM

To my surprise, this worked wonders for my oily/combo/sensitive/acne-proned/confused skin. I thought it might be too oily, but I woke up to glowing skin. I only use this at night and use their oil absorbing lotion during the day. A girl's got to treat herself to luxury once in a while!!! It's also a great eye cream!

on 12/22/2002 5:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I am 23 years old and my skin is extremely oily. After lots of hesitation, i bought this product. after one weeks of use, to my surprise (i use a very large amount during the night), it absorbs so well on my skin and leave it perfectly moisturized after a night's sleep. i wake up with extremely soft, smooth and non-oily skin. however, i use this product only very sparsingly during the day and it works too.
the thing that is miracle about this product is that: unlike most of the MUAers who broke out by this product, creme de la mer actually cures all my big pimples by hardening it only in one night.
however, i still need longer time to see whether this product helps on my scar and pores

on 12/20/2002 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This did nothing for my dry skin except irritate it. Also, too expensive for what you get.

Popular Moisturizers