August 23, 2014 | 1964 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2003 11:35:00 PM More reviews by viva798

This is a really nice blush. Very girlie. Can we say baby pink??? Even though I'm a MMM/NC35, I got this to show up on my face and it looks lovely. I admit, you do have to layer a bit to get it to show up the way you want it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2003 6:26:00 PM More reviews by kontro

After hearing all of the descriptions and raves, I had to try this product. As a PPP, I was rather skeptical about whether or not it would show up on me. Although it did take a few sweeps of the brush on each cheekbone, Dandelion produced a subtle, natural flush with just a hint of shimmer. I am not a blush person at all, but I would highly recommend this product to anyone with skin so pale that most blushes look artificial and contrived on her (like yours truly). I am a blush person now!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2003 4:18:00 PM More reviews by qmsterling

I took the risk after Sephora's site recommended this ... I was quite disappointed in the product's diminutive size, given it's price ~ but after trying it out ~ HALLELUJAH! I am fair-skinned and the product does wonders for my pale-ness ... really brightens my color up with no glimmer - very natural and fresh-looking. I use it all over my face, as suggested - the brush is perfect for this. I am confident that even though the box seems little, the powder will last quite a long time. Once you get over the sticker shock, you have a great product that should brighten your outlook for a long time to come :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2003 8:23:00 AM More reviews by Cynful456

Finally, something I can like from Benefit- Dandelion! I've had a love/hate relationship with Benefit, as their packaging suckers me in, and yet the quality and price always make me grimace. Dandelion is $26 I believe, which is a lot for a blush, but I tried this as I had a GC from Christmas. I am a PPP w/pink undertones, and this looked great on me- I keep getting compliments. It shows up on me as a sweet pink flush. I use it as a blush, and it looks natural, but not shimmery. Since it doesn't overpower me, it may not have enough color for really deep skintones. However, it wears well. The packaging isn't what I would call practical, but it is cute, and for once, the product is as nice as the box it comes in.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2003 10:37:00 PM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff is great! I'm glad I let my lemming get it. I'm a MAC C3, Stila C, BB Sand, and this showed up just fine on me--subtle, but there. It gives a very pretty, delicate flush and the shimmer is *very* subtle--far less than NARS Orgasm or UD's X, for instance. I'm sure I'll use this instead of bronzer (which always makes my face look dirty) in the warmer months--great for PPPs. The box is kind of a pain and the brush is lousy, but the product is great.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2003 10:10:00 AM More reviews by perrier

I wasn’t sure about this powder (the price is a bit steep), but the BeneFit makeup girl cornered me, and within minutes had done up my face – using this powder. It is a lovely pink shade that works as an overall brightener or subtle blush. I love the texture and the packaging. I bought it, and am very impressed with the results. Will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2003 9:49:00 AM More reviews by Casii

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love it I have to say, but I wouldn't buy it again at this point. Maybe when I find myself scraping the bottom of the box, I'll think otherwise, but I rarely get to the bottom of any make up purchase. Lovely light pink flushed glow on me, not made up at all. Adorable packaging; several people have carried it out of my bathroom to ask what it is. But Holy Cripes Batgirl! $26?!? Is there gold dust in it? I'll likely have moved on to another 'must-have.'

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2003 9:49:00 PM More reviews by poohpook

Dandelion does give you a subtle glow, but it's subtle - a soft pink with the faintest, faintest of shimmer. Is it worth the money? Probably not, as with (IMHO) all things Benefit. But, I would probably buy again because I've convinced myself I look better with it and the box is just so cute.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2003 2:23:00 AM More reviews by Katlyn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Although this is overpriced and the packaging isn't that great, I can't help but like this product both as a blush and as a highligher. I can't usually wear pink-toned blushes, but this works great on me! I truly think this can work for everyone. This is the first success I've had with any Benefit product.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2003 3:17:00 AM More reviews by bluekittygrl

Glad I didn't give into the hype and buy this online. I tried it on at the store and it didn't show up on me AT ALL. It would have been a complete waste of 26$. Maybe it just doesnt work for NC20's?