November 28, 2014 | 1847 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2003 12:31:00 AM More reviews by forensics96

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

OMG!!! I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! :) First & Foremost I *love* the fact that it's one of the very few (so far) BeneFit products that hasn't got my hopes all up w/ it's cutesy packaging and then sucker punch me with a crappy product-like they have done to me too many times before...(yet, I still get sucked into the BeneFit display everytime I go to Sephora). ;) This is a fantastic soft pale pink blush/highlighter w/ subtle shimmer that comes in a rather adorable little light olive green box (it's cardboard tho...but still darling) with a silky soft flat brush applicator- the blush even smells pretty too! :)

First time I tried it out- it was as a blush (I'm pretty klutzy w/ highlighter kind of stuff- never know quite just how to put 'em on..) And I just brushed some on, on one of my "minimal MU" days (foundation, powder, e/s that matches my eyelids bascially & pinky-nude/neutral l/s)- and WOW!!! It just looked like I was GLOWING!!! You couldn't even tell I was wearing blush!!! It was just this incredibly natural healthly looking glow!! And the best part is- even if you accidently put too much on (which I always do w/ blushes- cuz I'm so pale)- YOU CAN'T TELL!! It just blends in & looks so natural. YIPPEE!!! This is such a Fabulous product to have when you want to try & capture a "Blush? What blush? I'm-not-wearing-any-blush-I'm-naturally-this-dewy-and-glowing-looking" look. ;)

Girls- You NEED this!!! GO GET SOME NOW!!! :) Finally a BeneFit product WORTH the totally over-inflated price they love to charge all their stuff for!!
continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2003 11:28:00 PM More reviews by ElizaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was worried that it wouldn't show up on me but the MA insisted that it would and she was right. It gives the prettiest soft pink glow to my skin with very subtle shimmer. The big downside is that it costs $26. I am an NC30 with dark hair and brown eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2003 6:53:00 PM More reviews by posteverything

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great. Maybe not ideal for my skin tone (it's a mauve-y light pink and I have somewhat olive skin), but it's so subtle and the shimmer is so gorgeous that this can be overlooked. The texture is also wonderful, and it smells great.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2003 10:52:00 AM More reviews by rhg1

Very pleased with this, the first blush I'm willing to wear. A very lightly pigmented simple pale pink powder with subtle shimmer.Genuinely prettifies.Cute but useless brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2003 5:58:00 PM More reviews by limoges

I love this product. It is really nice and gives your skin a natural like glow. Sure it is a little on the expensive side but it looks nice and the package is cute but a bit flimsy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2003 11:32:00 AM More reviews by Pam1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product! I am extremely fair skinned and I have always had trouble with blush looking to dark or streaky on me and bronzer looking fake or orange. This product is wonderful as a blush/bronzer for my skintone. It is a very sheer pink that really brightens up my complexion and gives me just a slight hint of color (all I need). I don't think the price is that bad considering that this product will last me a very long time and I will get a lot of usage out of it. I love the brush that comes with it...perfect for my application needs. The packaging is a bit bulky, but it is cute. I just wish it came in a smaller, maybee mirrored compact. But, I love it! And I will buy again if I ever run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2003 7:33:00 PM More reviews by professionalwidow

I adore this! I am really pale, and I could never find a blush that'd make look pretty, and not like a cheap whore or a clown, or like I had TB. But this sheer, pale pink gives me a perfect flush to my face. The price was a little off-putting, but it seems like it'll last a long time, and the packaging is utterly adorable. I think the brush is great, it's perfect for the way I apply it. I like the smell and the texture, too...I don't think there is a single thing I do not like about this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2003 3:33:00 AM More reviews by pokie

I really like this product! Maybe I'm in denial because it cost so much, but I use this everyday. Typically, I brush it over a matte blush and dab a bit on my temples and chin. I am a MMM (MAC NC35) so I don't really notice the pinkness of the product on my skin, but I can see it adds a sheer wash of color and a light glaze.

I have to admit that I was sucked in by the alluring pink product in the cute little box and promise of glowing beauty. But now that I have it, I wish it were in a more transportable package! I would not repurchase because of the packaging.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2003 6:27:00 PM More reviews by LaraConn

Although this item was a lot smaller than I was expecting for the price, it's now one of my favorites. I use it as a blush and highlighter every day, and it really suits my skin tone. Also, I LOVE the scent! The packaging is very nice, and I love the brush...perfect for applying this great product. Highly recommended!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2003 9:36:00 PM More reviews by askewchick

This is something I was quite surprised with. After reading all the raves about it I had a chance to check it out myself while on vacation. The first thing that shocked me was that this is TINY! The size of a thick matchbook, maybe. The little brush this comes with is cute, as is the packaging, but that hardly makes it worth the outrageous amount of money benefit is trying to charge. This is a quite pretty pale pink powder with a soft matte texture. However, while it is pretty, it is also nothing extrordinary or special. Quite bland, actually. This is a gimmick product that is transparent in its attempt to sell itself on that fact alone. Such a waste. Go buy a MAC blush in the same color for half the price and double the ammount of product.