BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 3/23/2003 3:23:00 PM

Wanted to give a little natural color to my cheeks(Asian skin), and have found it in Dandelion. Pricey at $26, but it looked natural, and gave me the flushed look I wanted. Smells good, cute packaging with very usable brush. For evening I pare it with Shu emura glow on blush in P amber 87.

on 3/22/2003 7:26:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

totally love this stuff! it gives this nice pixie-like tone to your face, esp. if you have very fair skin like me! IMO it's worth the price - no blush needed here...

So girly, I love it. This is just the perfect amount of color and ever-so-slight shimmer for everyday use. Cute packaging too.

on 3/20/2003 2:10:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This is very natural looking on my pale skin. I am not sure how it would do on darker skin. I am not wild about the chunky packaging, but it look like it holds a lot of product.

on 3/18/2003 1:56:00 PM

I totally bought into the cute packaging, however I was so disappointed! The color was just to light for me (and I'm a LLL!!) I found this a bit expensive and the powder flew all over the place while trying to apply with that brush. And the package, although cute is way to big for blush. At least I satisfied my curiosity and now I know it doesn't work for me.

on 3/17/2003 5:36:00 PM

I had a hard time with the price of this - $34 Canadian - but I handed over my credit card anyways at the BeneFit counter! The MA tried it on me and I had to purchase this, it gives me the prettiest pink glow on my cheeks. I wasn't sure if this would work for me (MAC NC30) but surprisingly it does - I look much perkier in Dandelion than my usual blush. The packaging is cute, but I do wish it was in something more durable. (You can't exactly just toss the little box in your makeup bag or purse!)

on 3/15/2003 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I bought this after all the raves on MUA, and I'm glad I did!
It is worth it, gives a nice "wonder what she's been up to" glow, can be used as a blush by a PPP, or a highliter by darker skintones.
I hate cardboard packaging, which is this products only downfall, but I'm very satisfied.
By the time I am done with it, it will probably be discontinued, but I will repurchase it if it isn't.
RECOMMENDED!

on 3/14/2003 5:58:00 PM

I have to say that I *surprisingly* love this product! It's a keeper in my bag--I used it everyday, even with my bronzing powder (I'll put it just on my eyes and apples of my cheeks with the bronzer). For those days I go with little to no make-up (which is most days!), I'll swipe it on my temples, cheeks, chin, and eyes, and I look fresh and awake, and best of all, YOUNGER (fairly pale w/ freckles and yellow-undertoned skin)! Don't expect tons of color, it's NOT a blush. And you can't get this effect with a normal blush--too much tint. It just gives some nice highlighting without the big shimmer. Highly recommend!

on 3/13/2003 9:47:00 PM

I really like this powder- I thought I'd give it a shot and end up returning it- but I'm very pleased. I'm very fair and this gives me a nice finish to my face- not shiney or glowey- just a nice even tone. Really pleased!

on 3/12/2003 10:23:00 AM

This is absolutely wonderful! I think the packaging is cute, the color is great, the application is easy. It gave my skin a radiant glow while still being subtle. I recommend this to everyone, even if you think that you cannot wear pink. Definately worth the money, will always keep this one on hand.

Popular Blush Products