July 28, 2014 | 2079 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2003 10:10:00 AM More reviews by perrier

I wasn’t sure about this powder (the price is a bit steep), but the BeneFit makeup girl cornered me, and within minutes had done up my face – using this powder. It is a lovely pink shade that works as an overall brightener or subtle blush. I love the texture and the packaging. I bought it, and am very impressed with the results. Will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2003 9:49:00 AM More reviews by Casii

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love it I have to say, but I wouldn't buy it again at this point. Maybe when I find myself scraping the bottom of the box, I'll think otherwise, but I rarely get to the bottom of any make up purchase. Lovely light pink flushed glow on me, not made up at all. Adorable packaging; several people have carried it out of my bathroom to ask what it is. But Holy Cripes Batgirl! $26?!? Is there gold dust in it? I'll likely have moved on to another 'must-have.'

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2003 9:49:00 PM More reviews by poohpook

Dandelion does give you a subtle glow, but it's subtle - a soft pink with the faintest, faintest of shimmer. Is it worth the money? Probably not, as with (IMHO) all things Benefit. But, I would probably buy again because I've convinced myself I look better with it and the box is just so cute.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2003 2:23:00 AM More reviews by Katlyn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Although this is overpriced and the packaging isn't that great, I can't help but like this product both as a blush and as a highligher. I can't usually wear pink-toned blushes, but this works great on me! I truly think this can work for everyone. This is the first success I've had with any Benefit product.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2003 3:17:00 AM More reviews by bluekittygrl

Glad I didn't give into the hype and buy this online. I tried it on at the store and it didn't show up on me AT ALL. It would have been a complete waste of 26$. Maybe it just doesnt work for NC20's?

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2003 5:43:00 PM More reviews by meatkins

actually, i purchased this product because the packaging is so cute--looks great in my bathroom. i really like the product as well--i use it as blush on my skin (i have a very fair complection, so a little goes a long way). it gives me a really nice glow and makes me look less tired in the morning. i also like the fact that the brush they give you is already pink--so you don't have to worry about it looking stained! will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2003 3:41:00 PM More reviews by drownedophelia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this product! It goes on beautifully and leaves me looking rosy and glowy. The packaging is very cute and the brush is nice. It's extremely easy to apply and on my face, it doesn't leave a powdery finish. It looks natural and makes my skin looks fabulous.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2003 8:08:00 PM More reviews by christinecarl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am very pale and hardly ever wear blush since it always looks so fake on me, but this stuff is perfect. It gives just the right amount of color and is not too shimmery. I would only recommend it to someone that is a PPP though.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2003 11:30:00 AM More reviews by amystewart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is no a bad product. The problem is its not really an anything product!!! I was told i would get an all over "glow" by the sales girl and even when i flipin caked it on i couldnt even see it!!! I wouldnt have such a problem with it if it wasn't 22!!! Its the most overpriced benefit product ever, and thats saying something!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2003 5:11:00 PM More reviews by bellydancer

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am one of the fairest of the fair-- and I mean pale. This is a great natural color blush for me. I don't use it as a highlighter at all because it's just too pink on me-- it makes a very nice blush, though. I took it to a consultation with a professional makeup artist and she really liked it too. It's a bit expensive and I threw the brush away. Although I put that I'd buy it again, I will probably never use it up.