BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

Ever since hearing about this little charm I wanted it... Like CRAVED it. You see, with my PPP skin its hard to find blushes that dont make me look like a silly clown. After reading reviews I was afraid it wouldnt show up on me!! So I hesitated before buying it... But my curiousity got the better of me and I gave in.. Im SOOO glad I did. Actually... If you layer it on.. it DOES show up really pink... So, I have to be careful not to put too much on... You can lightly dust it over your whole face for a fresh alive look... Or put an extra coat on your cheeks to wear it as a blush. Its so soft and beautiful... I will never use any other blush.. I CANT! I feel angelic in this.. The box isnt practical for travel but it sure is cute. I happen to like the brush too while others havent... But if you have PPP skin.. Dont worry it will show up.. atleast on mine it did! Honestly, I think this is my all time favorite beauty product... I even love the smell! I dont regret spending all the money for this baby!

on 3/26/2003 1:13:00 AM

I really like this product. I have very fair skin and it gives my skin a nice glow. I think it has a very similar effect on my skin that idealist has on my skin, but it's not as great. I think idealist is better, but it costs to much :( If you do not have pale skin, do not buy it. The effects are minimal on my skin, yet on my mother's, who skin is not that dark, it was non-existant. I don't mind that this product does not have a huge difference because it looks very natural, and is not fake. If you are looking for something that is very noticeable then do not buy this. Buy idealist instead, that makes your skin look more even toned, and it makes your face feel incredibly soft!! Smells nice too. I am not writing a review for idealist though because it depresses me... I cannot afford any :(

on 3/25/2003 9:03:00 PM

I bought this blush/powder after reading reveiws here on MUA and in Allure. I was a little worried about the size of the product compared with the price after reading some reviews here, but, decided to splurge anyway. I am so happy that I did, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this beautiful sheer pink color. I used it on the apples of my cheeks, along my nose, across my forehed and just a little on my chin, I looked like a blushing school girl. For those of you riding the fence on this product I would suggest getting it, I am a PPP and it looked absolutley gorgeous. There is quite alot of the product, although at first glance the box looks small, it is really heavy. This is the first BeneFit product I have ever bought and I am really happy that I did. It smells really good too, and it comes with an awesome brush, that fits right in the box. WONDERFUL!!

on 3/23/2003 3:23:00 PM

Wanted to give a little natural color to my cheeks(Asian skin), and have found it in Dandelion. Pricey at $26, but it looked natural, and gave me the flushed look I wanted. Smells good, cute packaging with very usable brush. For evening I pare it with Shu emura glow on blush in P amber 87.

on 3/22/2003 7:26:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

totally love this stuff! it gives this nice pixie-like tone to your face, esp. if you have very fair skin like me! IMO it's worth the price - no blush needed here...

So girly, I love it. This is just the perfect amount of color and ever-so-slight shimmer for everyday use. Cute packaging too.

on 3/20/2003 2:10:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This is very natural looking on my pale skin. I am not sure how it would do on darker skin. I am not wild about the chunky packaging, but it look like it holds a lot of product.

on 3/18/2003 1:56:00 PM

I totally bought into the cute packaging, however I was so disappointed! The color was just to light for me (and I'm a LLL!!) I found this a bit expensive and the powder flew all over the place while trying to apply with that brush. And the package, although cute is way to big for blush. At least I satisfied my curiosity and now I know it doesn't work for me.

on 3/17/2003 5:36:00 PM

I had a hard time with the price of this - $34 Canadian - but I handed over my credit card anyways at the BeneFit counter! The MA tried it on me and I had to purchase this, it gives me the prettiest pink glow on my cheeks. I wasn't sure if this would work for me (MAC NC30) but surprisingly it does - I look much perkier in Dandelion than my usual blush. The packaging is cute, but I do wish it was in something more durable. (You can't exactly just toss the little box in your makeup bag or purse!)

on 3/15/2003 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I bought this after all the raves on MUA, and I'm glad I did!
It is worth it, gives a nice "wonder what she's been up to" glow, can be used as a blush by a PPP, or a highliter by darker skintones.
I hate cardboard packaging, which is this products only downfall, but I'm very satisfied.
By the time I am done with it, it will probably be discontinued, but I will repurchase it if it isn't.
RECOMMENDED!