BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

1988 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. NĀ° 05827/N

It made my lashes so hard and almost crispy- and its very clumpy. I'd rather stick with my drugstore mascara :D

on 8/3/2012 3:44:00 AM

I bought this from Boots in the Uk for £9 on a whim, then read on MakeUpAlley that it was hit and miss! I was so upset I'd spent cash on it but vowed to give it a good shot.

I like far brushes that give volume and oomph, rather than segregating each lash.

I love this product.

Pros:
Excellent brush
Mini tube
Lasts a while as 2 applications is all you need
Gets in the corners

Cons
Hard to remove - I wipe for about 2 mins with a wipe!
Can feel brittle on lashes
Can only apply 2 coats quickly before it dries.

Overall - an 8/10

I'll still look for a perfect mascara, but don't regret buying and if I hadn't found and alternative by run out time, i'll get it again.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I still can't get over how stunning this makes my lashes look! :D i bought the mini one for $10 because I didn't know if I was gonna like it, but I LOVE it! If u don't want to buy the full size, give the mini one a try (:

on 8/2/2012 6:33:00 PM

This mascara was really "meh" for me. It doesn't hold a curl too well, and clumps my lashes together quite often. That can be fixed with an eyelash comb, though.
I will say that this definitely volumizes, but nothing more.

3 1/2 lippies

I have used the Benefit Bad Gal Lash in the past and was not impressed. So i was not even interested in this mascara until i saw my friends lashes after using this.(she has only a few lashes) she got hers off of HSN in a 2 month payment deal. I didn't want to wait for shipping so I ran to Sephora to pick one up. I was going to get the small one for $10 to try it first but then I saw the large one was a little bit over twice the size of the small one so I picked up the regular size for $23. They're Real mascara works well and does do what it claims.The thing is there a few little issues I have with this and for $23 i am not willing to put up with it daily. (i where mascara everyday) when i have a cheaper mascara i like better.My favorites are still Rimmel Glam Eyes! $4-$7 and on the more expensive end Diorshow blackout and Lancome Definicils)

*PROS:
-lengthens
-separates
-finds hidden lashes
-packaging
-vertical wand
-long wear
___________

CONS:
- clumps my lashes together (a lil spider looking)
- TAKES FOREVER TO GET OFF
- little black particles fall on my face and in my eyes
- hard to layer if you wanted another coat
- price

on 7/28/2012 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have medium lenght-medium volume lashes...
it makes my lashes the best they will ever look
I don't think they can loon any longer,voluminous
I like it a lot
I wont buy again cuz I like trying new mascaras..
give it try
it's not bad
the wand is kinda big so I don't know how it's gonna work for short lashes
and it doesn't smudge at all on my.. :)

on 7/26/2012 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I purchased the mini version to make sure I liked it before I spent $23 on the bigger version and make sure that it lived up to all the hype I've been hearing, and im absolutely in love. I normally use 2 mascaras one of lengthening and one for volume and this one does it all and it stays put all day. I love the wand its a plastic wand and looks very spikey which enables you to get all the lashes. I normally use waterproof mascara on my bottle lashes and even this is amazing for my bottom lashes. It stays put and doesn't run. I think I've found my HG mascara!

on 7/24/2012 11:11:00 PM

well, i had been looking for a perfect mascara for a while, I tried more than 20 brands, from drugstore to really expensive ones, like dior show, loreal million lashes, bad gal, too faced ones, YVES, lancome, channel, ester lauder... every thing u can imagine, even though some of them were really good, none really gave me what i wanted, then i tried this one, I have pretty long lashes myself but this mascara really made them pop out and made them even longer, more, and thicker, and on the first days i had 14-15 people asking me if i was wearing falsies! there was no flaking, smudges, or running!!! even though its not water proof (yay) it stayed on all day perfectly!!!

This is defiantly the best mascara I've ever used, it was pretty pricy, but i think its worth it!
for the record, i were two coat of this, which gives me a perfect falsies look, and it states on with no flaking which i love.

ALSO, MAKE SURE U CURL UR LASHES BECAUSE IT'LL LOOK AMAZING!

on 7/24/2012 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I bought this last year right when it came out and I have to say....i wasn't THAT impressed...I found it to make my lashes very stiff feeling and I really do not like the wand it comes with. I would take my greatlash over this one any day.

on 7/24/2012 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this mascara. I have very thin and small eye lashes, so I was looking for a "fake eyelashes" effect, and THIS mascara did very well !
Actually, I applied before another mascara (a very cheap one) whose purpose was to give me a length (it gave a bit, not amazing lenght but still) and then I applied "They're Real"!
I know that for my eyelashes it would be really hard to get the fake eyelashes effect, but it gave a pretty good look.
The brush is fine and the mascara lasts me for some months (3 or 4). I applied it every single day.

I would recommend it and buy it once again ! It's also not too expensive compared to many other mascaras from other high end brands.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products