August 22, 2014 | 1763 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2011 9:25:00 PM More reviews by ariana76

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

im not understanding that last picture................. but anyway, my new hg! a little bit pricey but it works great!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2011 1:48:00 PM More reviews by cbrown87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Although I usually buy drugstore mascaras, I HAD to buy this one after my mom had bought and used it. My lashes are long but can't hold a curl to save my life. I use this after I apply a few swipes of the Maybelline Flasies Flared (waterproof) and my lashes are huge, long and curled for most of the day! I absolutely love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2011 6:44:00 PM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great mascara! I do *not* normally buy pricey mascara, but was really curious about this one. I immediately noticed a positive difference in the way my lashes looked. I don't understand the picture of the girl with the clumpy lashes here and all the comments about the mascara being clumpy. My mascara wasn't clumpy in the least bit. I was left with great length, separation and curl. I have come to the conclusion that, where any popular product is concerned, there will be those who will bash it just because. Your best bet is to try it for yourself. I also believe that (the proper) application technique plays a huge role in how any product will work for you. ETA: I found that this mascara doesn't last very long. Mine dried out quicker than my other mascaras normally do, which surprised me. I took a lippy off for that but I still think it's a great mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/10/2011 1:03:00 PM More reviews by jen2012

I was soo excited when my mom came home from Ulta with this mascra the day before it came out. I had been telling her about it for weeks and i thought it would be the worlds best mascara, as it claims to be. I love the brush and it did make my lashes look amazing. Although, when i did the 2nd coat it gets pretty clumpy and you have to work with it for a while to get them separated again. I also dont think they put very much product in because even in the first month of using it it seemed dried out. I have to move the wand around and scrape the sides. It does last a really long time and gives beautiful length but for the price (unless i got it for half off again) i dont think i would repurchase it. I might just use the brush but with a different formula mascara. All in all, Its an ok mascara but i could get the same at the drugstore (:

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2011 11:36:00 AM More reviews by golderappleoferis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I make beauty videos on youtube and all I was hearing about is this mascara!
I had some gift cards for Sephora that I found and figured I would go pick this up.....
Honestly it does NOTHING for my lashes! I was using the Maybelline one by one and I prefer that to this not only because of the prices aspect but it did what I wanted it to do!!
This mascara seems to need coats and coats to get the look I was getting with 2 coats of the one by one!! But after 3 coats we are talking clump city and it needs drying time between coats which is a large pain in the bum when you are in a rush!!

All in all if I didnt have those gift cards and spent actually cash or debit lol on this I would be returning it! After all the hype I heard about it I was seriously let down!!

I will no repurchase but I am going to let it sit a bit and see if that helps.....

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2011 7:53:00 PM More reviews by gossamer1013

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I give it a solid "meh." Not outstanding, not horrid. It's great for in the morning as it goes on in one swoop. That said, if you try more than a swoop, you get major clumpage. Run a comb through to remove the clumps, and you've just undone any curl. Grr. It doesn't smudge, but the downside of that is you have to work to remove it.

Probably I'm too lazy for this mascara. It's not aggressively offensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2011 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Farrahd

In fairness this is a great mascara. Very dramatic but I wouldn't layer it on too thickly as it has a tendency to clump. I must say though that three work friends commented on my lashes the first day I wore this mascara and one colleague even went straight out and bought this mascara. It is the best mascara I have ever bought. The price is less than the Lancôme mascara which I found to be far less dramatic.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/9/2011 3:00:00 PM More reviews by dulcemaya06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Sigh..i really wanted to LOVE this mascara!!!! but sadly it simply didnt work for me. After seeing all youtube videos on how AMAZING this mascara was,and blah blah blah..i drove my big butt to the nearest sephora and purchased it! I put some on..and though "what the heck!!!? My eyelashes were clumpy, and they looked spidery and uggh a very bad look to them. The one thing ot did have was that it made them super dark, but whats the point in that if you have spider looking lashes. I decided to give it a try the next day, same thing, I used two coats, tried wiggling the wand differently, but no same effect. So i returned it! I went to cvs and bough me some covergirl last blast and a cinnabon with the 23 bucks i got back :) woo woo!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2011 3:42:00 PM More reviews by MissCaroline85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

For reference, I am asian with straight eyelashes and I always curl my eyelashes before putting on mascara. This is a very nice mascara that gives you a dramatic effect. This makes my eyelashes look darker, longer, and thicker. The only down side for me is the high price tag. While I do enjoy this mascara, my #2 mascara Voluminous Carbon Black is only 1/3 of the cost so I won't be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2011 11:28:00 AM More reviews by lindi828

Well, having worked for several beauty stores and every mascara out there....yes this is my favorite. Finally one that doesn't weigh down my lashes after I curl them. They actually STAY curled, all day long! I only use 2 light coats for everyday and I can honestly say you can see my lashes now. I will sometimes use another coat for evening. Work on one eye at a time. I think it dries quickly and that's good for the curl. I also wiggle the brush as I goe through the lashes I am 55 and have long but thinning and light lashes .This really makes a difference. I don't mind spending $22 when it works.