BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I have a big problem with mascara smudging- it doesn't matter how much I don't rub my eye or carefully avoid even the general vicinity - pretty much every mascara I used has smudged on me.

Except this one.

I can't say I LOVED it- it doesn't provide enough thickness or length for my preference but I wore this all day at work in stinking on weather. I purposely didn't look in a mirror all day so I could see how it looked by the end of the day. To my amazement it was still there- and my curl still stayed.

I have to admit I think it did particularly well because I paired it with Dior Lash Pluming Serum- but overall I was pleasantly surprised.

Would I buy it again- probably.

This mascara is meh. The only good thing about it is the brush. The tip of the brush makes it really easy for me to bring and flare out my outer lashes. The formula is a little more wet than what I'm used to, but it does dry nicely. I found this formula to smudge a lot, even with powder, and I just can't stand that about some mascaras. Will not repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

My mom calls me a mascara freak because i try every brand i see whether in sephora or any small cosmetics store. Ysl, Dior, Estee, loreal, mac factor, maybelline, givency are just i have now. On my latest visit i saw the stand of They are real and said to myself, worth a try. And wooow, this is the best mascara i have seen for all times.
i have long lashes and it make them Look really defined and Much more longer and the most positive thing of it is the effect stays until i wash my face at night.
My way of using it is, zigzag movements with a slight twist from the lashlines to the top. But i do it several times cause mostly one time is not enough. Also i'd like to try the plum mascara and hope they produce it in this brush form.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

Massively over-hyped product, I expected better from Benefit. A full-size tube of this costs 18.50 - I received this as a gift so at least I didn't spend my own money on it, but it's still a real shame that such an expensive mascara yields such poor results! Even with a single coat my eyelashes were stuck together unattractively, and a few hours after application the product began flaking onto my face quite noticeably. When trying to remove it, none of my makeup removal products seem to budge the majority of it (using Boots face wipes, Lush Ultrabland & Simple eye makeup remover because of my sensitive skin) but it seemed to get spread around rather than coming off as normal and my eyes began to sting. Sure, you can make your eyelashes pretty big with this, but mine ended up looking and feeling horrible to me - definitely won't be using this again!

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I got this as my free birthday gift from sephora (travel size) along with an itty bitty Watt's Up. I have been wanting to try this for a while. It's pricey- $23 for the full tube & $10 for the deluxe travel size. I usually don't pay more than $8 for mascara at the drugstore. I've been looking for a mascara that gives me the false lash look for quite some time. I've tried many drugstore mascaras, Avon, Mark, and even the expensive Diorshow (not impressed). This is the ONLY false lash mascara that actually lives up to it's name! I have short lashes & this gave my lashes crazy length that I usually get from false lashes (but I hate wearing them!) Benefit products have been hit or miss for me, but this products really does what it says it will do! I will purchase this when I'm done with the sample size. great for short lash girls. also nice wand to get bottom lashes

I heard about this but never considered spending $23 on mascara until I tried a sample at sephora and then I bought it immediately. It gets my lashes longer than any mascara and it curls them really well at the corners. The volume is good not great. The brush is also good for bottom lashes. I am now obsessed with trying different mascaras so I won't purchase again until I try a few more that have gotten great reviews like loreal carbon black double extend mascara.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This made my lashes look great. I will not deny that- BUT- It's kind of a one and done mascara. One coat and that's all you get-- if you try to apply a second coat your lashes start to look like little horns because they get stuck together. Also, I don't like for my lashes to be stiff and after just one coat they harden up and aren't soft at all. I just wasn't impressed with this- I'm sure some people love it, but it just wasn't the right mascara for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's a really nice mascara, gives bold and dramatic lashes for an elegant finish. It doesn't flake or smudge, which is wonderful. My only problem with it is that it's so freakin hard to remove! Nothing touches it... I feel like I have to scrape it off!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Even though this mascara is expensive I think that it works really well. It's definitely an item that I would use all the time if it was a little bit cheaper as I go through mascaras really quickly! The results were amazing, my eyelashes were huge, full of volume and really long. The mascara wand was really effective as it separated my eyelashes and opened up my eyes. The end of the wand is perfect for applying mascara to bottom lashes. I love most benefit makeup but this mascara is much better than the 'BadGal lash' in my opinion.

Not good - makes my eyelashes clump together, the writing on the packaging wears off really quickly. Also not good value. I would not buy this again.

Popular Mascaras