BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 12/17/2012 8:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have short straight and pale lashes.
So, positives first..... Its very black and glossy. Em, thats it.
Negatives..... Expensive, difficult to layer, i found it went very clumpy after applying a 2nd coat. Also it makes lashes feel crispy and brittle. Its a pain to remove, end up with huge panda eyes! I also think it didnt last very long, considering you only use a small amount (because u cant layer it!!). Theres much better mascaras for a quarter of the price!! Avoid!

on 12/15/2012 11:50:00 AM

Good mascara that gives bold lashes, both in volume and length. Doesn't smudge or flake. HOWEVER - it's a nightmare to remove!!! I won't repurchase for that reason.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Water (aqua), paraffin, polybutene, styrene/acrylates/ammonium methacrylate copolymer, beeswax (cera alba), bis-diglyceryl polycyladipate-2, c18-36 triglyceride, palmitic acid, stearic acid, triethanolamine, vp/eicosene copolymer, acacia senegal gum,hydroxyethylcellulose, phenoxyethanol, tetrasodium edta, butylene glycol, caprylyl glycol, tocopheryl acetate, sodium laureth-12 sulfate, glycerin, potassium sorbate, sericin, calcium chloride, sodium hyalluronate, tilia tomentosa bud extract, citric acid, bht, sorbic acid, iron oxides (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499) ultramarines (CI77007), chromium oxide greens (CI77288) chromium hydroxide green (CI77289), titanium dioxide (CI77891)

Loving this product so far. Will add to the review once i get to use this for a couple of times more.

on 12/13/2012 8:52:00 PM

I see many reviews saying they should make a smaller tube because the tube is to big and it drys out yes it does that's why I buy the mini size for ten dollars rather then the big tube for twenty-seven dollars. I enjoy this mascara a lot it does not give me crunchy lashes which happens to me a lot with mascara. The wand is nice I use it on top and bottom lashes. I'm pretty sure it is my HG mascara it's the only one I have bought four tubes of. I see people saying oh the falseys does the something personally I hate all those mascara they do not work on me so this product truly is a hit or a miss and with me it is a hit.

After getting lash extensions I found this mascara does not work the same as it used to for me it causes my lashes to spider web and clump pretty bad it is sad because before I loved it maybe if I choose not to keep up with my lash extensions I will go back to this but for now it has gone to the mascara grave yard.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I got this in the mail today in sample size (sephora) and this mascara in my opinion, this is a total pain in the you-know-what to take off. It clumped my lashes, the formula is so wet and goopy.

Save your money on this one guys!

I have super long eyelashes to begin with, but they are not thick. This mascara coats my lashes nicely and brings them to their ultimate length. People always ask me if these are my real eyelashes!

However, it doesn't make them thick at all.

Also, I find the tube too big - about halfway through it dries out. They should make a smaller bottle and cut down on the price. $28 for mascara is really expensive.

I've used 2 bottles of this, but won't be purchasing it again due to the bottle drying out and I need to find something to make my lashes look thicker - I already have the length naturally.

on 12/13/2012 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is my favourite and the best mascara I've ever brought and used.
When applied, my lashes appear longer and seperates nicely.
The bristles on the brush is quite stiff which is good because the bristles are plastic like, the mascara doesn't clog up and dries out the brush.
It doesn't clog up my lashes when i apply it on.
Also, the price is decent :)

I've been using this mascara for about 6 months and not planning to switching to another one. Overall, love it!

on 12/11/2012 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love the brush on this. Spikey plastic bristles really grab a hold of my lashes. My lashes look long, seperated and curled with this mascara. It's one of my favorites!

on 12/10/2012 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is the best mascara for for thick, long lashes that really do look like false lashes! It's absolutely perfect for smoky eyeshadow looks and if you wear black liquid liner like I do most days, this mascara pairs perfectly with it.

I've been buying this mascara for a year now and I absolutely love it. What makes this mascara special is the brush. It has tiny bristles that are easy to get to the root of your lashes with. Gives you a wide- eyed, doll-like effect. Don't have any problems with clumping if I wiggle from root to tip and go slowly, brushing through several times. My beauty pet peeve is clumpy lashes and I never get them with this mascara with the aforementioned technique. I also love that this mascara is black, but it is not ink jet black like a few mascaras I've tried (like Dior's) because with my pale skin, those extremely black mascara look too heavy on me.

With regular use, this mascara lasts 3-4 months for me.
Doesn't clump, buildable, but work quickly
Thickens and seperates and lengthens like crazy
Perfect darkness
No flaking whatsoever!

Hard to remove with a light remover, but easy to remove with Neutrogena makeup remover (blue bottle)

In the end, I never regret buying this. It is an HG product for sure!

on 12/10/2012 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Im on the 5th one.

Im in love love love with this mascara!

+ It lasts the wholee day!
+ Makes eyelashes really long and visible
+ Very black colour
+ Packaging is gorgeous
+ Dont need a lot of layers to be visible
+ I can cry and it won't run all over my face
+ Doesn't smudge