October 1, 2014 | 1318 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2011 11:14:00 AM More reviews by jeye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got this as a 100point perk from Sephora. It is crap at holding a curl (even after I curl my lashes). Hard to build it up because the formula seems to be too wet to hold my curl. Even when I layer it lightly, by mid-day my lashes seem to fall flat Lengthens nicely and gives lots of volume though. I will use it up on my bottom lash line. I do find it still smudges throughout the day, I have yet to find a mascara that doesn't though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2011 1:32:00 PM More reviews by debbrumb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Def best mascara out there for volume!!! Have been using this for a few weeks and LOVE it!! Def gives lashes volume and doesn't run. Easy to get off and never clumps. Loreal Voluminous and Voluminous Million are my next best favorite and then Maybelline Falsies (purple tube). Two coats of this is plenty evening for a night out look.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2011 12:10:00 PM More reviews by dmfitzg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Being on the otherside of 40 (*ahem*) my lashes have become small and invisible, even though they are naturally black. Heard different opinions on They're Real and, after trying a ton of drugstore and he mascaras, decided to just try this. IT IS AMAZING. My lashes look long and THICK! Even as a younger woman I never had lashes this good. They look good after one coat, but after two coats they are gorgeous. And not dry, clumpy or sticky looking. They feel relatively soft (as soft as they could having mascara on). For me, $22 USD is a little pricey and I would have returned it if it didn't work & got my money back. However, $22 is worth it to have pretty lashes!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2011 3:29:00 PM More reviews by xxsamarxx

HG mascara! i LOVE this mascara! I hardly ever write reviews but this one really deserves one. I have quite thin lashes with decent length but no volume then one coat of this then BAM! beautiful doll eyed lashes that look like falsies! the lashes are long with so much volume but it dosent look tacky at all. One thing is though, this mascara won't work for everyone - my sister tried it out (after seeing my lashes) and HATED it. I've been getting loads of compliments since i have started to wear this mascara. The price is verrrry steep (£18.50) but its an amazing buy (if you're not sure whether or not to buy it - get a benefit sales assistant to put it on you)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2011 12:32:00 AM More reviews by jskellis

I've tried a lot of high end mascara and I got to a plateau where I thought I'd never find anything a nice as Chanel Inimitable and Diorshow Iconic. Faux Cils, Buxom, Fairydrops, anything from Clinique or Lancome, everything was a disappointment.

I finally located my drugstore HG (Rimmel Sexy Curves) but I always like to have a high end on hand as well. Chanel is so pricey ($30 or $32? plus I hate giving my money to Macy's) and I found that my Diorshow Iconic dried out a little too quickly so I gave this one a try since it had been so well received by so many reviewers.

I must say, it lived up to the hype. It gives so much length and curl that my lashes brush my eyebrows, and it gives a good deal of volume as well, without clumping. This is all with just one layer. I'm almost scared to put two like I usually do, then people actually WILL think my lashes are false.

I put this mascara on before I went to work at 11:00AM and my lashes are STILL dusting my eyebrows when I look up as I type this at 12:30AM waiting for my BF to get out of work.

It's really the best mascara I've ever used. I'm also extremely excited to completely master the brush! Best discovery for a mascara junkie. I'm almost kind of disappointed that my search is over, it was fun if frustrating.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2011 6:12:00 PM More reviews by nene312

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have never written a review before, even though I am a MU junkie and there are many products I think I can't live without. Until now! Even though I wear make-up everyday, until very recently I didn't wear mascara - simply because Nothing (and even Combinations of curlers, brushes and different formulas) never produced the effect for the end to be worth the means. But during my last visit to Sephora I asked (since she would be unbiased of brand), what mascara she thought was the best on the market. She handed me the box which included my now HG of mascaras!! This stuff defies logic. In minutes, I saw lashes I hadn't seen in years - LITERALLY! And that was before I even used a lash curler on them.
I love many products, but I will never be a day without this one again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2011 11:04:00 PM More reviews by sarahbaby0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

fell in love at Sephora where I first tried it. They were sold out however, so I drove a few hours to another store :) sooo worth it. Makes my already long lashes even longer and super black. Holds curl well. I recommend to everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2011 3:57:00 PM More reviews by laurenyun

This is the best eyelash seperating mascara I've ever used! I've tried so many mascaras; expensive, drugstore brand, whatever but this one really makes my eyelashes look long and fake without looking clumpy or too fake like the guerlain mascara I used to use. Highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2011 11:28:00 AM More reviews by jennieafero

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this for a few weeks now and to be honest some days I love the way it makes my lashes look and other days I'm like bleh :/ I am so picky with mascara and am constantly looking for a decent mascara that wont smudge and smear and will at least let me look like I have some definition to my eyes! In these respects, yes this mascara works, but the results are not consistant. Some days I have to apply a lot of coats to get any real coverage. This does curl my lashes pretty well (which is no easy feat!) but the results are not lasting either. The brush is a big plus, i love that it has decent bristles and its too chunky and the little sphere thing that is on the end of the brush helps to catch my teeny corner lashes and thin bottom lashes nicely. I probably will buy again but then again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2011 11:11:00 AM More reviews by Tenerifebeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product so much, I have an absolute obsession with mascara! TBH my addiction is eyeliner & mascara and lip plumper’s! I really do believe long eyelashes defined eye and luscious plump lips are just mind blowing (think Angelina Jolie) So this mascara is just perfect, there are only 3 mascaras that I will reach out and buy again.. Sexy curves by rimmel, Line effect by Bourjois and then this one .. but this one wins by 1000000.

I have quite long eyelashes anyway and they curl quite nice and naturally.. but my issue is that I want a mascara that will makes them look longer without looking like I have tortured some poor spider and pulled out its legs and stuck them to my eyelashes. Lets face it girlies lap over lap of mascara on your eyelashes just look terrible, I think that picture above (the last one) is a prime example! This mascara looks clean and dramatic, its not clumpy at all and I always get compliments when wearing this mascara (which I love) The mascara has AMAZING holding power… have you ever had that problem where you put mascara on and your eyelashes look lush, but 5 minutes down the line they are flat again, well that will not happen with this mascara!! Only issue with this mascara is that it is £18.50 which is a lot for a mascara but it is sooo worth it! BUY IT NOW!! BUY BUY BUY!!