BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 4/15/2003 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I adore this product...right down to the cutesy packaging (a first for any BeneFit product for me!). I have extremely fair skin, so I didn't have problems with this not showing up on me. Instead, it creates a gorgeous, glowing effect. I use it as a finishing powder most often, though I've used it as a blush as well. It does not show up as obviously pink and the shimmer is incredibly subtle (and I have oily, slightly uneven skin, so shimmer is hard for me to pull off anywhere other than my eyes and lips).

on 4/14/2003 8:54:00 AM

I dislike Benefit with a passion. I ADORE this blush. So surprised to finally find THE one Benefit product I can wear even with its cutesy cardboard packaging and funky brush. Great price for all you get. Looks FANTASTIC on my skin and makes me feel like I do when I wear Borsari Violetta Di Parma. As if I am 5 years old. It actually improves the overall look of my cheeks. I'm a PPP with lots of pink on my skin and this seems to even out tone and imparts a lovely cheery glow. Love it!

on 4/13/2003 8:36:00 PM

This is too darn light for me and I am a MAC C3, so I am not medium skin toned, but it totally faded into my skin. When I tried it as an all over powder, it just did not compliment my already pinky skin at all. This would be great for someone really fair or someone olive skinned that is usually this to compliment their skin tone. 5/11/03: Tried this again as a powder on my forehead, chin and apples of cheeks and I liked the way it looked today. Good for days you don't want a full face but a little color. I still think it is better suited for ladies without pinky undertones but I will keep using it.

Pleasantly surprised by the good quality of this product - sometimes BeneFit don't live up to standard. This powder really does make a difference to your complexion and smells nice too. Beautifully packaged, would definately buy this again.

on 4/7/2003 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have never been a blush fan, but I LOVE this! I actually get excited when it's time to apply it! I use it as a blush. I have light skin, MAC C2 is a perfect match. It adds such a pretty pink flush to my cheeks, it shows up very well on me. It always looks natural and never streaks or feels heavy. It hasn't made me break out either. Huge rave from me!! :o)

on 4/7/2003 10:38:00 PM

I tested this at Sephora, and I found it to be too pink for my skin tone (tanned Asian skin). The box was really small too. I didn't seem to get the same results as some of the other girls who've posted their comments. Maybe it's not for Asian skin. I ended up buying Nars Orgasm instead!

on 4/7/2003 9:23:00 PM

I don't wear blush ever, as I have naturally rosy cheeks. However, this very subtle powder brightens my whole face with it's very soft pink tint and slightly shimmery finish. It's not something that I will replace when I am finished with it, but it's a pretty product to do a fresh spring face with. (I consider myself a FFF and wear Stila 20 Watts) The only thing I am not crazy about is the cardboard packaging. It's cute, but it's not the sort of thing you can just toss in your makeup bag, as the lid comes off really easily. The brush that is included does the trick, though. continued >>

on 4/6/2003 8:26:00 PM

This does a nice job of giving a "natural" glow. I am a MMM and although it doesn't really stand out, it gives a nice finish. The brush that comes with it is ok. I am not crazy about the cardboard packaging, but the powder does have a nice smell.

on 4/5/2003 7:28:00 AM

It's subtly shimmery and goes on a really light pink color but doesn't really show up much on me and when I persisted and applied more, it looked slighly artificial, maybe I didn't have the right skintone for it. The packaging is really cute, but not very practical. Forget about the brush that comes with it and just use a bigger blush brush. Slightly pricey.

Ever since hearing about this little charm I wanted it... Like CRAVED it. You see, with my PPP skin its hard to find blushes that dont make me look like a silly clown. After reading reviews I was afraid it wouldnt show up on me!! So I hesitated before buying it... But my curiousity got the better of me and I gave in.. Im SOOO glad I did. Actually... If you layer it on.. it DOES show up really pink... So, I have to be careful not to put too much on... You can lightly dust it over your whole face for a fresh alive look... Or put an extra coat on your cheeks to wear it as a blush. Its so soft and beautiful... I will never use any other blush.. I CANT! I feel angelic in this.. The box isnt practical for travel but it sure is cute. I happen to like the brush too while others havent... But if you have PPP skin.. Dont worry it will show up.. atleast on mine it did! Honestly, I think this is my all time favorite beauty product... I even love the smell! I dont regret spending all the money for this baby!

Popular Blush Products