BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 4/13/2003 8:36:00 PM

This is too darn light for me and I am a MAC C3, so I am not medium skin toned, but it totally faded into my skin. When I tried it as an all over powder, it just did not compliment my already pinky skin at all. This would be great for someone really fair or someone olive skinned that is usually this to compliment their skin tone. 5/11/03: Tried this again as a powder on my forehead, chin and apples of cheeks and I liked the way it looked today. Good for days you don't want a full face but a little color. I still think it is better suited for ladies without pinky undertones but I will keep using it.

Pleasantly surprised by the good quality of this product - sometimes BeneFit don't live up to standard. This powder really does make a difference to your complexion and smells nice too. Beautifully packaged, would definately buy this again.

on 4/7/2003 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have never been a blush fan, but I LOVE this! I actually get excited when it's time to apply it! I use it as a blush. I have light skin, MAC C2 is a perfect match. It adds such a pretty pink flush to my cheeks, it shows up very well on me. It always looks natural and never streaks or feels heavy. It hasn't made me break out either. Huge rave from me!! :o)

on 4/7/2003 10:38:00 PM

I tested this at Sephora, and I found it to be too pink for my skin tone (tanned Asian skin). The box was really small too. I didn't seem to get the same results as some of the other girls who've posted their comments. Maybe it's not for Asian skin. I ended up buying Nars Orgasm instead!

on 4/7/2003 9:23:00 PM

I don't wear blush ever, as I have naturally rosy cheeks. However, this very subtle powder brightens my whole face with it's very soft pink tint and slightly shimmery finish. It's not something that I will replace when I am finished with it, but it's a pretty product to do a fresh spring face with. (I consider myself a FFF and wear Stila 20 Watts) The only thing I am not crazy about is the cardboard packaging. It's cute, but it's not the sort of thing you can just toss in your makeup bag, as the lid comes off really easily. The brush that is included does the trick, though. continued >>

on 4/6/2003 8:26:00 PM

This does a nice job of giving a "natural" glow. I am a MMM and although it doesn't really stand out, it gives a nice finish. The brush that comes with it is ok. I am not crazy about the cardboard packaging, but the powder does have a nice smell.

on 4/5/2003 7:28:00 AM

It's subtly shimmery and goes on a really light pink color but doesn't really show up much on me and when I persisted and applied more, it looked slighly artificial, maybe I didn't have the right skintone for it. The packaging is really cute, but not very practical. Forget about the brush that comes with it and just use a bigger blush brush. Slightly pricey.

Ever since hearing about this little charm I wanted it... Like CRAVED it. You see, with my PPP skin its hard to find blushes that dont make me look like a silly clown. After reading reviews I was afraid it wouldnt show up on me!! So I hesitated before buying it... But my curiousity got the better of me and I gave in.. Im SOOO glad I did. Actually... If you layer it on.. it DOES show up really pink... So, I have to be careful not to put too much on... You can lightly dust it over your whole face for a fresh alive look... Or put an extra coat on your cheeks to wear it as a blush. Its so soft and beautiful... I will never use any other blush.. I CANT! I feel angelic in this.. The box isnt practical for travel but it sure is cute. I happen to like the brush too while others havent... But if you have PPP skin.. Dont worry it will show up.. atleast on mine it did! Honestly, I think this is my all time favorite beauty product... I even love the smell! I dont regret spending all the money for this baby!

on 3/26/2003 1:13:00 AM

I really like this product. I have very fair skin and it gives my skin a nice glow. I think it has a very similar effect on my skin that idealist has on my skin, but it's not as great. I think idealist is better, but it costs to much :( If you do not have pale skin, do not buy it. The effects are minimal on my skin, yet on my mother's, who skin is not that dark, it was non-existant. I don't mind that this product does not have a huge difference because it looks very natural, and is not fake. If you are looking for something that is very noticeable then do not buy this. Buy idealist instead, that makes your skin look more even toned, and it makes your face feel incredibly soft!! Smells nice too. I am not writing a review for idealist though because it depresses me... I cannot afford any :(

on 3/25/2003 9:03:00 PM

I bought this blush/powder after reading reveiws here on MUA and in Allure. I was a little worried about the size of the product compared with the price after reading some reviews here, but, decided to splurge anyway. I am so happy that I did, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this beautiful sheer pink color. I used it on the apples of my cheeks, along my nose, across my forehed and just a little on my chin, I looked like a blushing school girl. For those of you riding the fence on this product I would suggest getting it, I am a PPP and it looked absolutley gorgeous. There is quite alot of the product, although at first glance the box looks small, it is really heavy. This is the first BeneFit product I have ever bought and I am really happy that I did. It smells really good too, and it comes with an awesome brush, that fits right in the box. WONDERFUL!!

Popular Blush Products