July 30, 2014 | 2026 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2003 6:27:00 PM More reviews by LaraConn

Although this item was a lot smaller than I was expecting for the price, it's now one of my favorites. I use it as a blush and highlighter every day, and it really suits my skin tone. Also, I LOVE the scent! The packaging is very nice, and I love the brush...perfect for applying this great product. Highly recommended!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2003 9:36:00 PM More reviews by askewchick

This is something I was quite surprised with. After reading all the raves about it I had a chance to check it out myself while on vacation. The first thing that shocked me was that this is TINY! The size of a thick matchbook, maybe. The little brush this comes with is cute, as is the packaging, but that hardly makes it worth the outrageous amount of money benefit is trying to charge. This is a quite pretty pale pink powder with a soft matte texture. However, while it is pretty, it is also nothing extrordinary or special. Quite bland, actually. This is a gimmick product that is transparent in its attempt to sell itself on that fact alone. Such a waste. Go buy a MAC blush in the same color for half the price and double the ammount of product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2003 1:52:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

I really like this! Dandelion is a perfectly pale pink powder with a hint of mauve, infused with a subtle golden shimmer. The powder is gently pigmented, and very flattering. I don't use it all over as recommended, but on top of my blush. It gives a super-gorgeous glow, but without obvious shimmer. This is becoming a staple for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2003 1:53:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

I really like this! Dandelion is a perfectly pale pink powder with a hint of mauve, infused with a subtle golden shimmer. It actually reminds me of a paler, pink version of Nars Sin- dreamy! The powder is gently pigmented, and very flattering. I don't use it all over as recommended, but on top of my blush. It gives a super-gorgeous glow, but without obvious shimmer. And even though other reviewers have complained about the brush, I really like it- it's perfect for swishing across my cheeks for blush. This is becoming a staple for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2003 12:38:00 AM More reviews by MoonJelly

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I adore Dandelion blush! The packaging is cute but kinda pricey. Its a soft, baby pink. I tried this on at the BeneFit counter and loved the way it feels!!! Smooth and velvety - I give it two thumbs up!!! =)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2003 11:35:00 PM More reviews by viva798

This is a really nice blush. Very girlie. Can we say baby pink??? Even though I'm a MMM/NC35, I got this to show up on my face and it looks lovely. I admit, you do have to layer a bit to get it to show up the way you want it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2003 6:26:00 PM More reviews by kontro

After hearing all of the descriptions and raves, I had to try this product. As a PPP, I was rather skeptical about whether or not it would show up on me. Although it did take a few sweeps of the brush on each cheekbone, Dandelion produced a subtle, natural flush with just a hint of shimmer. I am not a blush person at all, but I would highly recommend this product to anyone with skin so pale that most blushes look artificial and contrived on her (like yours truly). I am a blush person now!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2003 4:18:00 PM More reviews by qmsterling

I took the risk after Sephora's site recommended this ... I was quite disappointed in the product's diminutive size, given it's price ~ but after trying it out ~ HALLELUJAH! I am fair-skinned and the product does wonders for my pale-ness ... really brightens my color up with no glimmer - very natural and fresh-looking. I use it all over my face, as suggested - the brush is perfect for this. I am confident that even though the box seems little, the powder will last quite a long time. Once you get over the sticker shock, you have a great product that should brighten your outlook for a long time to come :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2003 8:23:00 AM More reviews by Cynful456

Finally, something I can like from Benefit- Dandelion! I've had a love/hate relationship with Benefit, as their packaging suckers me in, and yet the quality and price always make me grimace. Dandelion is $26 I believe, which is a lot for a blush, but I tried this as I had a GC from Christmas. I am a PPP w/pink undertones, and this looked great on me- I keep getting compliments. It shows up on me as a sweet pink flush. I use it as a blush, and it looks natural, but not shimmery. Since it doesn't overpower me, it may not have enough color for really deep skintones. However, it wears well. The packaging isn't what I would call practical, but it is cute, and for once, the product is as nice as the box it comes in.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2003 10:37:00 PM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff is great! I'm glad I let my lemming get it. I'm a MAC C3, Stila C, BB Sand, and this showed up just fine on me--subtle, but there. It gives a very pretty, delicate flush and the shimmer is *very* subtle--far less than NARS Orgasm or UD's X, for instance. I'm sure I'll use this instead of bronzer (which always makes my face look dirty) in the warmer months--great for PPPs. The box is kind of a pain and the brush is lousy, but the product is great.