October 21, 2014 | 942 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2003 7:46:00 PM More reviews by kitten327

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

What a waste! There was alot of hype about this, so of course I had to try it. It was supposed to brighten my face--it did absolutely nothing. You couldn't even tell I had anything on. Totally didn't show up on me. It is in a cute box and smells nice though.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2003 12:49:00 PM More reviews by Loveztony

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS BLUSH! It's also a face brightner and will give any face a quick pick me up! You can run it over your cheeks, across your forehead, down the top of your nose etc! It's GREAT! At first I didnt want to buy it because it was close to 30 bucks but I'm so glad I did. They could of done a better job on the packaging but it's cute just like all the other products from this line of make up!I am once again in love with another BeneFit product...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2003 1:10:00 PM More reviews by susues

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really hesitated to buy this product becuse of the price. I tried it and liked it, but went to cheaper blushes that were compariable. After a month I decided to buy it after experimenting with all the other blushes. I love it. It is sheer and sliky. It gives just enought color to look natural. The box is not practical, but it is cute. I would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2003 10:39:00 AM More reviews by anallise

So I heard the raves of Dandelion long before I tried out. Normally I would have rushed out and bought it but this time, I was oddly underwhelmed and wouldn't even have bothered to try if it weren't for my friend.

When we went out together, she pointed at the container so I said 'oh it's dandelion, the latest $$ sucking gimmicky from BeneFit.' The SA came over and insisted to try it on me, I let her. The rest, as they say, is history ;)

I didn't believe putting shimmery powder all over skin would work but this one has really subtle shimmer and lends a glow to the skin. My friend said it was like the Guerlain meteriotes in that it makes the skin look 'finished' except this one also make it look pink and healthy. Naturally, I had to get it after that ;)

Been using this for over a week now, still like it so I guess BeneFit had come out with a great product after all! In fact, I now don't need many blushes because of this, definitely HG material! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2003 12:31:00 AM More reviews by forensics96

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

OMG!!! I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! :) First & Foremost I *love* the fact that it's one of the very few (so far) BeneFit products that hasn't got my hopes all up w/ it's cutesy packaging and then sucker punch me with a crappy product-like they have done to me too many times before...(yet, I still get sucked into the BeneFit display everytime I go to Sephora). ;) This is a fantastic soft pale pink blush/highlighter w/ subtle shimmer that comes in a rather adorable little light olive green box (it's cardboard tho...but still darling) with a silky soft flat brush applicator- the blush even smells pretty too! :)

First time I tried it out- it was as a blush (I'm pretty klutzy w/ highlighter kind of stuff- never know quite just how to put 'em on..) And I just brushed some on, on one of my "minimal MU" days (foundation, powder, e/s that matches my eyelids bascially & pinky-nude/neutral l/s)- and WOW!!! It just looked like I was GLOWING!!! You couldn't even tell I was wearing blush!!! It was just this incredibly natural healthly looking glow!! And the best part is- even if you accidently put too much on (which I always do w/ blushes- cuz I'm so pale)- YOU CAN'T TELL!! It just blends in & looks so natural. YIPPEE!!! This is such a Fabulous product to have when you want to try & capture a "Blush? What blush? I'm-not-wearing-any-blush-I'm-naturally-this-dewy-and-glowing-looking" look. ;)

Girls- You NEED this!!! GO GET SOME NOW!!! :) Finally a BeneFit product WORTH the totally over-inflated price they love to charge all their stuff for!!
continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2003 11:28:00 PM More reviews by ElizaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was worried that it wouldn't show up on me but the MA insisted that it would and she was right. It gives the prettiest soft pink glow to my skin with very subtle shimmer. The big downside is that it costs $26. I am an NC30 with dark hair and brown eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2003 6:53:00 PM More reviews by posteverything

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great. Maybe not ideal for my skin tone (it's a mauve-y light pink and I have somewhat olive skin), but it's so subtle and the shimmer is so gorgeous that this can be overlooked. The texture is also wonderful, and it smells great.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2003 10:52:00 AM More reviews by rhg1

Very pleased with this, the first blush I'm willing to wear. A very lightly pigmented simple pale pink powder with subtle shimmer.Genuinely prettifies.Cute but useless brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2003 5:58:00 PM More reviews by limoges

I love this product. It is really nice and gives your skin a natural like glow. Sure it is a little on the expensive side but it looks nice and the package is cute but a bit flimsy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2003 11:32:00 AM More reviews by Pam1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product! I am extremely fair skinned and I have always had trouble with blush looking to dark or streaky on me and bronzer looking fake or orange. This product is wonderful as a blush/bronzer for my skintone. It is a very sheer pink that really brightens up my complexion and gives me just a slight hint of color (all I need). I don't think the price is that bad considering that this product will last me a very long time and I will get a lot of usage out of it. I love the brush that comes with it...perfect for my application needs. The packaging is a bit bulky, but it is cute. I just wish it came in a smaller, maybee mirrored compact. But, I love it! And I will buy again if I ever run out!