Avon SuperShock Mascara

3.7

on 7/23/2009 1:17:00 AM

By far the best mascara i've ever tried!
-Difines every lash, they don't get stuck together
-Alot of product in one tube
-Makes lashes appear longer
-Not clumpy
-Dries quickly
-Don't need to apply multiple coats

My lashes seriously look like false lashes!

on 7/5/2009 10:28:00 PM

I have searched and searched for a product that made my eyelashes look fuller and did not run down my face. This is it, my search is over. I do like urban decay big fatty mascara but supershock wins in the price war. Since I tried supershock I have not bought anything else.

on 6/21/2009 3:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

wspecially if u think price its cheap and does the job.i am using my second tube and i order 3rd too.this product gives eyelashes volume without sticking them together.lovely

on 6/8/2009 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I keep confusing supershock with super full because they both look the same but supershock is bigger in size. Well I love the supershock mascara. It looks like false lashes.

I can't believe I finally have a HG mascara, and it's from Avon. I've always overlooked Avon, but when I realized I'd forgotten my mascara and had to borrow my friends (yucky, I know) I discovered this gem! It's a lot like Cover Girl Lash Blast but not as wet. It has a big cylinder brush with little bristles all over it just like the Lash Blast brush. It totally lengthens my lashes and holds a great curl, while seperating them all so making them look really full. It has no scent and is removed easily, but I never have a problem with flaking or smudging. It is PERFECT.

on 6/4/2009 7:31:00 PM

I cannot say enough how much I love this product!!! I have super short sparse lashes, and this stuff really brings them to life. I have tried many high end mascaras as well as drug store brands, but nothing compares to this stuff.

I love this product! I love the brush!! I can't say enough good things about this!

on 6/2/2009 11:48:00 AM

I must have gotten a bum tube of this stuff. I had to apply coat after coat after coat to get half the look I get with Lash Blast. And I DID NOT like the brush. The plastic bristles were stiff and actually hurt it I got too close to my eyelid. Nope - not buying this again. I might try it if someone gave it to me, after all maybe the first tube was from a bad batch - but not likely.

I love my AVON SuperSHOCK mascara. Its definitely one of the better ones I have tried. It volumizes my lashes and makes them look a lot longer and fuller. I do think the wand could be a tiny bit smaller but what can you do. I think this works great for the price and I would definitely repurchase this.

on 5/25/2009 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I recently bought this mascara, along with Avon Daring Curves, from a sale that Avon was running. 2 for $7! I bought 1 of each! You can't beat that! This Super Shock Mascara is wonderful! It truly plumps up and separates my lashes, and it doesn't flake! The packaging tube is rather big, but it's definitely worth it! I'm actually using this more than the Daring Curves! Definite Repurchase!