Avon SuperShock Mascara

3.7

My mom ordered an extra (there was a deal) and gave me one. I loved it! Was previously using full n soft, which I still do like. But with SuperShock, I don't even need to curl them. This mascara is great. I ran out, but I would probably get it again if my mom puts in another order...

For now I'm trying lash blast (just to see what the hype is about). Sooner or later I'll get more Avon though!

I tried this product only because my mother ordered it and didn't want it. I thought at first it was going to be awful because it wasn't a high end product, but after I used it I fell in love with it. It is amazing gives superl ong lashes and doesn't clump at all. This mascara is the only mascara that gives me volume and length at the same time. I will for sure buy this agian.

By far the best mascara i've ever tried!
-Difines every lash, they don't get stuck together
-Alot of product in one tube
-Makes lashes appear longer
-Not clumpy
-Dries quickly
-Don't need to apply multiple coats

My lashes seriously look like false lashes!

I have searched and searched for a product that made my eyelashes look fuller and did not run down my face. This is it, my search is over. I do like urban decay big fatty mascara but supershock wins in the price war. Since I tried supershock I have not bought anything else.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

wspecially if u think price its cheap and does the job.i am using my second tube and i order 3rd too.this product gives eyelashes volume without sticking them together.lovely

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I keep confusing supershock with super full because they both look the same but supershock is bigger in size. Well I love the supershock mascara. It looks like false lashes.

I can't believe I finally have a HG mascara, and it's from Avon. I've always overlooked Avon, but when I realized I'd forgotten my mascara and had to borrow my friends (yucky, I know) I discovered this gem! It's a lot like Cover Girl Lash Blast but not as wet. It has a big cylinder brush with little bristles all over it just like the Lash Blast brush. It totally lengthens my lashes and holds a great curl, while seperating them all so making them look really full. It has no scent and is removed easily, but I never have a problem with flaking or smudging. It is PERFECT.

I cannot say enough how much I love this product!!! I have super short sparse lashes, and this stuff really brings them to life. I have tried many high end mascaras as well as drug store brands, but nothing compares to this stuff.

I love this product! I love the brush!! I can't say enough good things about this!

I must have gotten a bum tube of this stuff. I had to apply coat after coat after coat to get half the look I get with Lash Blast. And I DID NOT like the brush. The plastic bristles were stiff and actually hurt it I got too close to my eyelid. Nope - not buying this again. I might try it if someone gave it to me, after all maybe the first tube was from a bad batch - but not likely.

Popular Mascaras