April 19, 2014 | 1819 users online

Mascara - Avon - SuperShock Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2009 11:48:00 AM More reviews by dmcg

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I must have gotten a bum tube of this stuff. I had to apply coat after coat after coat to get half the look I get with Lash Blast. And I DID NOT like the brush. The plastic bristles were stiff and actually hurt it I got too close to my eyelid. Nope - not buying this again. I might try it if someone gave it to me, after all maybe the first tube was from a bad batch - but not likely.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2009 11:16:00 PM More reviews by carolinagirl83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love my AVON SuperSHOCK mascara. Its definitely one of the better ones I have tried. It volumizes my lashes and makes them look a lot longer and fuller. I do think the wand could be a tiny bit smaller but what can you do. I think this works great for the price and I would definitely repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2009 9:32:00 PM More reviews by bluedestiny4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I recently bought this mascara, along with Avon Daring Curves, from a sale that Avon was running. 2 for $7! I bought 1 of each! You can't beat that! This Super Shock Mascara is wonderful! It truly plumps up and separates my lashes, and it doesn't flake! The packaging tube is rather big, but it's definitely worth it! I'm actually using this more than the Daring Curves! Definite Repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2009 2:30:00 AM More reviews by kezia13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was skeptical to try this at first, considering that the other mascaras I have tried from Avon didn't really impress me. But this mascara surprised me! It volumizes, lengthens, and separates my lashes! And for the price, you can't beat it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2009 12:35:00 PM More reviews by wildimportgal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara. I got the dark blue color one. The superShock mascara grabs onto all the lashes quite easily. It is very defining and voluminizing. It doesn't clump. And the thing I love about this is that it doesn't make your lashes all hard and 'crispy' feeling.

The brush is very similar to LashBlast. The brush is pretty gigantic with small, soft plastic bristles. The superShock brush actually have more tiny bristles in comparision with the LashBlast. The major difference I found about superShock is that it is less wet than LashBlast, which make it more friendly to me. Since most mascara tend to weigh my curls down.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2009 9:30:00 PM More reviews by savayus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

no volume, no curl, no anything. =(

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2009 12:03:00 PM More reviews by abbyreich

This is the only mascara I use. Last time I purchased I bought 3 for $8.99! I love the "fat" tube it comes in. Gives my lashes tons of volume and length. I wear it in black. Lasts me about 3 months and then I pitch and grab another from my stash. Does not flake and lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2009 8:35:00 PM More reviews by Makeup0x

Wow, one of my most favourite mascaras ever! I love this thing, i am definetly going to buy this again, it is so awesome,and i haven't seen any clumps in it yet, and it totally seperates my lashes so nicley! Great one, def should buy this!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2009 10:14:00 PM More reviews by osiris61

i bought this from a friend selling avon and i liked it at first. but the brush is TOO big. and really divided into big section and i think it needs alittle more bristles. also the container is really big not something you want to carry in your purse all the time.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2009 9:58:00 PM More reviews by Chordia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My friend's sister started selling Avon so I bought this of her. It was half off, making it super cheap. Its not "life-altering" or whatever the claim was, but its decent. When I first got it, I tried it on one eye and left my old stuff on the other and I really couldn't tell the difference. But there are differences that I noticed after a while.

It isn't clumpy at all. And it feels really soft when its on. I didn't know a mascara could be soft until I wore this and my lashes didn't feel all crispy...and its easy to take off at night.

So its not bad for a cheap mascara.