November 23, 2014 | 2134 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by ErinNikole

Nothing to special about this mascara. I really wish it "blasted" my lashes more. I know the purple version of this worked a little better. If your looking for a natural yet bold, blasted eye lashes I HIGHLY SUGGEST Younique's 3D Fiber Lashes. Amazing Product! You can buy it at:

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2013 3:40:00 PM More reviews by lauramb122

This mascara is ok. I really enjoy the formula, it's not to wet or dry which is nice. I think it holds a curl really well and it doesn't smudge or flake. I don't think it gives incredible volume or length, I think its average. I have long lashes but I am always looking for a bit more volume and this didn't do either to a point where I would repurchase it. I think this mascara is a hit and miss for some people! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2013 6:41:00 PM More reviews by DPinon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ive use so many mascaras throughout the years and this one I have bought over and over a few times... It comes off easy and does not clump up when applying

rated 2 of 5 on 6/6/2013 2:06:00 PM More reviews by ayevalen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I needed an hg mascara and I saw a lot of good reviews about it so one day I purchased one. To be real, I really don't get why people love this mascara. This does not work on my Asian lashes. I need more drama. It's almost like benefit bad gal mascara but better thickness, either way, both do nothing to my lashes. The big brush also pokes my eyes sometime and the stiff and pointy bristle makes it really hurt compared to other brushes.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/1/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by tiredofbs

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This mascara is everything I hate about a mascara. It clumps, it flakes and in less than 8 hours of wear left me with major raccoon eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2013 3:11:00 PM More reviews by jianing23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

works great!
but if you have asian lashes like me
you have to be careful on how mch product you apply.

after 2 coats i wouldnt go over because it tends to get a bit clumpy and ur lashes are just too long haha!
but if you are careful, it gives u GREAT length and GREAT volume

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by BADKITTY13

OMG!!!! I love this stuff!!! I have tried almost every mascara out there and this stuff is awesome! Way better than the 25.00 dollar mascaras. So easy to apply and does not clump or flake! Makes my lashed long and soft! My co worker told me about this mascara and it took me a while beacause I was thinking there is no way this Cover Girl mascara could be any good but she was right it is the best!!!! Give it a try you may love it like the rest of us!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by kristal5479

I had wanted to try this product since I had heard of it, when I finally bought the product, it was the best mascara I had ever used. It elongates my lashes without clumping them together. They stay up all day and do not fade off like some of the mascaras I have used. I have not found myself to stop purchasing this product because I am in love with the great results it gives me. I however have recently paired it with the telescopic waterproof mascara by loreal, but the cover girl lash blast volume alone will do the trick!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by glindathegood

It's my first time using Cover Girl product. But it's the third mascara I bought. First I tried Oriflame which is awful. Clumps everywhere. The second is Maybelline Unstoppable Mascara. It was good, but after a while it started to clump from its tube. The third is Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara (Very Black). It works like a charm! It makes my lashes look longer and thick. And my favorite part is there's no clump at all. The brushes are firm and it shape my lashes perfectly. I'm so gonna buy this again and I would like to try another Cover Girl's products.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2013 3:20:00 PM More reviews by KamieShammy

This is a great everyday mascara. It's not too dramatic, but not too natural. The only thing I did not like about this mascara was that it did not lengthen as much as I'd like. I have short, thin, and light brown eyelashes. Using this mascara my eyelashes were darker and thicker, which I loved! No raccoon eyes and washes easy. Doesn't hold a curl for very long, but I don't have stick straight eyelashes, so it wasn't a problem for me. My all time favorite mascara is maybelline colassol (sorry about the spelling). It gives me dramatic feathery looking eyelashes!