August 30, 2014 | 1208 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2013 7:38:00 PM More reviews by Dcruz26

I have been using this mascara for as long as I could remember. I have pretty long lashes except not too full. This mascara definitely gives the appearance of fuller lashes. This is one of the few make up products that I have bought over and over. I highly recommend it. If you try it and don't like it, at least you didn't spend a fortune on it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 7:26:00 AM More reviews by KellynElise

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I can't really say anything that hasn't already been said about this product. This is the most buildable mascara I've ever tried; I could layer this stuff all day long and it would look great. Beautiful volume, pretty good length. Don't notice any smudges/flaking with this, but it's easy to take off. Love love love!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by hberlin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the only mascara I have bought more than once. I've tried SO many - Lancome (pretty much all), Clinique, Smashbox, L'oreal Voluminous, Benefit BadGal, Maybelline Falsies, a bunch of the other Covergirl formulas, the list goes on. With new mascaras coming out all the time, it's hard not to get tempted. But I keep coming back to this one. I've tried blue, black and brown. While brown might be a bit too natural for some, I think it would be great for blondes or anyone who wants a look that's work appropriate and natural. My preference is blue. It really makes my light brown eyes pop! And doesn't look blue somehow. This stuff never flakes, holds curl and very best of all, washes off easily. No raccoon eyes, ever! If you're going for a false lash effect and don't care about messy lids or getting it off at night, this won't give you that effect. For a non-fuss, everyday look that's buildable if you want it to be- this is the best!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 8:15:00 PM More reviews by aznflower101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought waterproof. This is more volumizing than the Clump Crusher mascara that covergirl makes. It is also very waterproof if I went to the pool with it, but it still would smudge on the corners of my eyes because my eyelashes touch my face when I smile. The color I bought was also very black which is nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by lucky10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara! It lengthens and it gives you volume. This is the first mascara I ever used and I still use it! I have been using it for three or four years. It is my HG mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 6:31:00 PM More reviews by msexiblnd3

This is the only mascara I bought more than once. I loved the way it made my lashes look full. A little bit clumpy but my lashes are unruly to begin with. However since a few months ago it seems like this mascara has a different formula because it makes my lashes look just ok. I now have bought something new to try unfortunately.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2013 11:57:00 PM More reviews by toronto27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't get the hype surrounding this product! I found that it defined my lashes, which is why I gave it 2 stars, but it also clumped and didn't add much volume. It was difficult to remove, which is a pet peeve of mine. I had to add several coats in order to get the desired effect, but it would take three or four minutes to remove all of it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2013 9:27:00 AM More reviews by wendycoco

I usually use Maybelline mascara but have been enjoying cover girl lately so I thought I'd give it a try!
Overall pretty happy with it I love the thick brush. I have very long lashes but they are thin and alot of mascaras that promise volume never deliver. But thanks to this wonderful brush I have volume!
The only drawback with the brush is that because its so large there is alot of room for screw ups. I'm always ending up with mascara on the side of my nose lol. Also it's not a great mascara for bottom lashes cause it makes a huge mess. So for my bottom I just use NYC sky high mascara. The thin brush is perfect for that. I purchased the lash blast is waterproof which I won't do again cause its so hard to get off. Another thing that bothers me which is extremely ridiculous on my part is I hate the fact that the tube is orange lol I know how picky of me but I'm big on packaging colour lol.
Definitely will repurchase in non waterproof. :) xo

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2013 9:42:00 AM More reviews by Pburns

I love this mascara! It has an amazing brush, and an amazing formulation. It makes my lashes thick and long, but it takes a while. That's why I gave this mascara a 4 out of a 5 because you have to use so much to have longer/thicker lashes, also because it tends to flake at the end of the day, but nothing major. I love this mascara and have been through multiple tubes of it. I will probably repurchase again, and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2013 1:29:00 PM More reviews by erinetcetera

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not perfection- it flakes sometimes. I wear the blackest black waterproof. I always end up coming back to this one though- I haven't found one better.