July 29, 2014 | 1130 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by jhc19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

My lashes are long but sparse, so I bought this after seeing all the rave reviews on here. It's just my luck that what works for so many people doesn't work for me...
I don't know if I got a bad batch or something, but when I used this version of Lash Blast and Lash Blast Fusion a while back, the results were always the same: amazing results - my lashes looked dramatic, long and absolutely no clumps (the lash separation with this mascara is incredible). BUT these results would only happen the first 3 or 5 times I use it, then after that, my lashes would never look the same. It didn't even look average, it just looked bleh. WHY :( so sad. It never happens to any of my other mascaras...Oh, and this smells awful. I never thought of myself as sensitive to smells and fragrances but I always felt a little sick whenever I was using this.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2013 5:49:00 PM More reviews by paizlyrain

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Pros:
- Love the wand makes it easy to apply and gets all my lashes.
- Gives length and builds volume
- great product for the price

Cons:
- flakes

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2013 6:12:00 PM More reviews by osuziex

I didn't like this mascara because I like really voluminous long lashes and in order for me to get to that stage using this mascara, I have to apply a ton of coats. It gets clumpy and flaky. I only like how easily the mascara removes, some mascara really sticks to my lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2013 3:04:00 AM More reviews by labesitos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this mascara alot. It separates my lashes really nicely and it lengthens very well. I feel it works best when I use another mascara with it. I get the best results this way, but its a good drugstore mascara, better than some high-end products I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by iheartmakeup963

I really like this mascara. It has a thicker consistency and a large rubber bristled wand. This mascara lengthens and volumizes without clumping or spidering. I can't find another mascara that can separate as well as this one. It has currently replaced my l'oreal telescopic and maybelline lash steletto

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 3:03:00 PM More reviews by ylopez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara!! I have tried other ones such as the Maybelline Falsies or Loreal Telescopic but I always find myself going back to this one. Sometimes Target will have a 2 for 1 one sale and I'll stock up like I'm waiting for the apocalypse! The volume AND length I get from this mascara is just amazing! I usually apply one or two coats and it lasts all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 5:39:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaSueBrown

PROS:
- Black
- Big volume, a bit of length too.
- Dry formula, doesn't smudge!
- Lasts all day

CONS:
-Flakes

MY HG.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by colorfulartistry

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Nothing says sexy like black flakes on your skin, which is amazing since with this mascara it looks like nothing is on your eye lashes. How that is possible, I am not sure but it did not give any kind of volume and the "blackest" color was a brown at the darkest. That is with multiple coats. No thanks.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2013 11:29:00 AM More reviews by CourtneyLynne87

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Not my HG, but a good mascara. I recommend this to anyone who wants a dependable, easy to obtain mascara that gives good results for a good price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 8:01:00 PM More reviews by blissful3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My HG mascara!! This is the only mascara I use. It lasts me the whole day and gives my lashes such a voluminous look! I use the non-waterproof one in blackest black and love it. Every time I see it on sale at Target, I buy me some backups. All I need are two coats and I am good to go. :)