April 19, 2014 | 1945 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2013 12:46:00 PM More reviews by slicedbread13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Am I the only one here that HATES the brush with a passion??I hate all of these mascara companies coming out with that crappy ass spiked wand!All it does is make your lashes thin and spiky,like spider legs!I personally like mine fat and clumpy,but to each their own....anyways,this mascara sucks.All it does is flake off after a few hours!Yuck!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/13/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by missidek

Yup. I agree with everyone else. Don't bother with this mascara. My biggest nemesis with any mascara is flaking and this one has got to be one of the worst in that department. There's nothing special about it. Move along guys.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2013 12:49:00 AM More reviews by Gossers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The only good thing I can say about this is that the bright orange tube makes it really easy to spot in my crowded makeup holder. Other than that, I have short, sparse lashes and this mascara gives no length or volume whatsoever. If I use it first before applying other mascaras, it dries my lashes out so that the other mascaras have a hard time sticking to my lashes. If I use it after another mascara, it shortens my lashes instead of just volumizing it, which it doesn't even do. It also dries out really quickly.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2013 10:22:00 PM More reviews by karen360

Overall and okay mascara

Pros:
- doesn't smear or smudge on eyelid or under the eyes
- i quite like the wand applicator
- reasonably priced
- makes lashes darker and it appears thicker.

Cons:
- doesn't really make the lashes longer though, only looks thicker.

Compared to other drug store mascaras though, I think this one is quite good.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by skyybound1243

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara gives me less than desirable results. it sorta just makes my lashes darker like others said, does not add volume or length. I found when i tried to put more than one coat on it really clumped up my lashes, the brush is a pain in the ass too.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/7/2013 11:56:00 AM More reviews by ashleym04

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just don't get the hype on this .. it made my lashes crunchy and the brush is horrid. I have longer lashes normally and this didn't do anything for me but make my lashes darker. I used it a few times and threw it away. There are so many other options out there .. L'Oreal mascaras are superior.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am an Asian girl with small thin eyelashes, and I've pretty much given up on mascaras. I've resorted to eyelash extensions which are AMAZING, but after having that on for 2 years, they feel like plastic glued on to me. Ive tried false lashes for 5 years and I like the look of them but I don't like the glue that much. After a while it gets old.

I've tried almost every mascara that is popular on MUA. I've tried: Loreal Voluminous (made my little eyelashes weighed down and clumpy), Maybelline Volum Express (same), Benefit They're real (Just averge results from me, not enough thickening and clumpy) Full and Soft (does nothing) Diorshow (not thickening enough) Lancome Doll Lashes (Not volumizing) MAC zoom fast lash (Doesnt thicken lashes, doesnt hold a curl) ETC.

I usually like Japanese mascaras better because I feel like they are better suited for small wimpy asian lashes, but I went in to a drugstore and bought the lash blast because it was just so popular and it's cheap, so I was like whatever, it probably won't do anything but I'll try it anyway. LOVE AT FIRST SWEEP!! It dramatically thickened my eyelashes, without making them CLUMP together!! Usually I cannot use mascara wands that are big because my lashes are small but with this one it was ok. I think the secret is in the brush that looks like a comb! I sweep more on to add the drama and still, no clumping!! My lashes look big from a distance and they don't look like spider legs! Amazing. I am totally a mascara girl again, Thank you Lash Blast for helping my little eyelashes:) I recommend it for girls who have given up on mascaras, to give Lash Blast a try, because I am HOOKED! Don't walk, run to buy this, and its only about 9 dollars.

Please vote up if that was useful to you. Thank you!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2013 6:12:00 AM More reviews by PiaJoyAgra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

my favorite drugstore mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by Makeupobssesed

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Despite the hype i personally dont like this mascara all that much. The wand is super chunky and the packaging is odd and bulky. It really doesn't do anything for my lashes and they are way better drugstore mascaras out there

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by amandalovesyou

it is an ok mascara. my friends love this but i was surprised to find it was nothing special. i were false lashes it works great to add a little more fullness. but it clumps kind of easy. like i said not anything special to me.