Cover Girl Lash Blast

3.7

Waterproof: Petroleum Distillates, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Tall Oil Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Talc. Non-Waterproof: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

on 8/7/2013 10:57:00 AM

My number one mascara, it gives me both length and volume, waterproof and smudge-proof. But at the same time, it is not difficult to remove.

Http://www.gwendolynme.blogspot.com

on 8/6/2013 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is definitely the best mascara I've ever tried. It doesn't clump or end up on your face like some mascaras. Although I don't recommend the waterproof version because it is very hard to remove and there's really no need for it anyways, because this stays on all day and doesn't smudge.

on 7/29/2013 3:21:00 AM

This mascara is by the my most favorite. I have long eyelashes but this mascara makes them more fuller and brings out the length in my lashes. I dont really care for any other Cover Girl makeups.

on 7/28/2013 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

A good mascara but CG Super Thick Lash is my fav. Lash blast doesn't give as good volume and its more expensive. But I do like the formula.

on 7/26/2013 9:51:00 AM

This has been a favorite of mine since I was 12. It has given me better results than any high end mascaras. I am always asked if I wear false lashes and people are shocked to find out that I'm just wearing a drugstore mascara. I highly reccomend.

on 7/24/2013 9:57:00 PM

Mediocre.

MY FAVORITE MASCARA. Separates my lashes very well, gives me volume and length, and holds curl like a boss. Well the waterproof formula dies anyways. I will repurchase this forever. I'm asian and it makes my lashes look decent, which is quite a feat since I have maybe 20 eyelashes on each eye that are like 1 cm long. LOVE LOVE LOVE

on 7/15/2013 11:02:00 AM

Covergirl lash blast orange tube or the 24 hour is amazing ! & the price is perfect too, very good quality , i have no trouble with it clumping or any fall out, i am in love with the plastic bristles i think that has made a world of difference with all the mascaras that has been made using this type of applicator, i just bought benefit They're real to check out something new it is also great but have had trouble with it clumping where i find covergirl better & better price !

on 7/12/2013 3:01:00 PM

This mascara makes my short lashes look longer and fuller. Love it! And thank goodness it's waterproof--perfect for wearing to weddings or date nights which include a sappy movie :) I also like the orange packaging, so funky. Next I want to try the Lash Blast no clumps one in the green packaging.

on 7/11/2013 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This masacra is amazing! I have thin, straight and just about barely existent lashes (asian) and the Covergirl Lash Blast makes my eyelashes look voluminous, long and sexy! It also holds a wonderful curl! Definitely recommend this seriously. This is the first product review I have done on makeupalley too, which much mean something!

Video Reviews & Tutorials