Cover Girl Lash Blast

3.7

Waterproof: Petroleum Distillates, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Tall Oil Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Talc. Non-Waterproof: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

on 8/20/2013 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

So natural finish

on 8/18/2013 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This is the only mascara that I use. I really love this type of brush. I love it so much that I even take another mascara and rub it on the brush. It sounds ridiculous, that's just how I do it.

I liked this mascara, but there are certainly better options, for me at least. I have longish eyelashes, and this did absolutely nothing for mine, except give them a nice coat of black. However my best friend has short almost straight lashes, and it looks AMAZING on her eyelashes. So I recommend this mascara if you have shorter lashes. I also found this product dried out very quickly. Overall wouldn't buy again.

on 8/16/2013 2:27:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This mascara makes my naturally long eyelashes look stubby. It also flakes and smears lot. This is my second time trying Cover Girl's Lash Blash and I still can't understand all of the hype. I will stick with my tried and true Maybelline Colossal mascara.

on 8/15/2013 5:29:00 PM

I love this mascara...it gives amazing volume. It doesn't clump or get too coated with product but looks dramatic at the same time. I love the brush because it is big and the plastic bristles comb through the lashes very well. It is one of the more trustworthy mascaras that I have tried. This is one of the ones that I grab all of the time because I know that it wont let me down or cause a crisis on any given day. Its just a very good quality mascara. And also...it doesn't flake or smudge hardly at ALL!

on 8/15/2013 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like the new cover girl fire mascara SOOO much better. This does work, you need to reapply it often though. The brush is weird too. Didn't like it. Used it alot. I found better so I won't repurchase unless what I found gets discontinued.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

The best mascara I've ever used. It volumizes, lengthens, separates, does not smudge or clump, and lasts throughout the day. It makes my lashes look fantastic. I also love the thick brush.

on 8/13/2013 5:52:00 AM

I have two of these orange ones from L'Oreal and also Green one( I guess it is clump free) and also purple one. I didn't particularly like green one, it has strange texture, not volumizing enough, but orange and purple, yes! I used to use several things for my eyelashes before I started Fysiko serum. eyelash curler( every morning), eyelash primer( the white stuff), mascara regular - 3 coats, mascara waterproof, to seal results - 2 coats. Eyelash comb ( by Japanesque, amazing comb, the best) to comb eyelashes after all this product. Now I can do two coats of regular mascara, because have length and volume and CURL! So, orange L'Oreal and Purple are the best! Black one is 24 hours mascara is really 48 hours - too strong

on 8/7/2013 10:57:00 AM

My number one mascara, it gives me both length and volume, waterproof and smudge-proof. But at the same time, it is not difficult to remove.

Http://www.gwendolynme.blogspot.com

on 8/6/2013 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is definitely the best mascara I've ever tried. It doesn't clump or end up on your face like some mascaras. Although I don't recommend the waterproof version because it is very hard to remove and there's really no need for it anyways, because this stays on all day and doesn't smudge.

Popular Mascaras