Cover Girl Lash Blast

3.7

Waterproof: Petroleum Distillates, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Tall Oil Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Talc. Non-Waterproof: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

on 8/15/2013 5:29:00 PM

I love this mascara...it gives amazing volume. It doesn't clump or get too coated with product but looks dramatic at the same time. I love the brush because it is big and the plastic bristles comb through the lashes very well. It is one of the more trustworthy mascaras that I have tried. This is one of the ones that I grab all of the time because I know that it wont let me down or cause a crisis on any given day. Its just a very good quality mascara. And also...it doesn't flake or smudge hardly at ALL!

on 8/15/2013 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like the new cover girl fire mascara SOOO much better. This does work, you need to reapply it often though. The brush is weird too. Didn't like it. Used it alot. I found better so I won't repurchase unless what I found gets discontinued.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

The best mascara I've ever used. It volumizes, lengthens, separates, does not smudge or clump, and lasts throughout the day. It makes my lashes look fantastic. I also love the thick brush.

on 8/13/2013 5:52:00 AM

I have two of these orange ones from L'Oreal and also Green one( I guess it is clump free) and also purple one. I didn't particularly like green one, it has strange texture, not volumizing enough, but orange and purple, yes! I used to use several things for my eyelashes before I started Fysiko serum. eyelash curler( every morning), eyelash primer( the white stuff), mascara regular - 3 coats, mascara waterproof, to seal results - 2 coats. Eyelash comb ( by Japanesque, amazing comb, the best) to comb eyelashes after all this product. Now I can do two coats of regular mascara, because have length and volume and CURL! So, orange L'Oreal and Purple are the best! Black one is 24 hours mascara is really 48 hours - too strong

on 8/7/2013 10:57:00 AM

My number one mascara, it gives me both length and volume, waterproof and smudge-proof. But at the same time, it is not difficult to remove.

Http://www.gwendolynme.blogspot.com

on 8/6/2013 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is definitely the best mascara I've ever tried. It doesn't clump or end up on your face like some mascaras. Although I don't recommend the waterproof version because it is very hard to remove and there's really no need for it anyways, because this stays on all day and doesn't smudge.

on 7/29/2013 3:21:00 AM

This mascara is by the my most favorite. I have long eyelashes but this mascara makes them more fuller and brings out the length in my lashes. I dont really care for any other Cover Girl makeups.

on 7/28/2013 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

A good mascara but CG Super Thick Lash is my fav. Lash blast doesn't give as good volume and its more expensive. But I do like the formula.

on 7/26/2013 9:51:00 AM

This has been a favorite of mine since I was 12. It has given me better results than any high end mascaras. I am always asked if I wear false lashes and people are shocked to find out that I'm just wearing a drugstore mascara. I highly reccomend.

on 7/24/2013 9:57:00 PM