Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

3.4

on 6/12/2009 11:31:00 PM

i got this eyeliner free with my purchase of lashblast. i hated lashblast, so i was hoping i'd get my money's worth with this...and yeah, i kinda like this eyeliner.
i have this in black onyx, and i like the design of the pencil. i don't really like to smudge my liner, but when i do, the smudger on the other end is really useful. i like how creamy and smooth the eyeliner comes on. it's an easy eyeliner to use, and something good for those just starting to use makeup.
what i don't like about this liner, however, is that the color fades after a few hours of wear, so i'm left with dark grey liner when i want black.
i put that i would purchase again, because it does work, and i do like it, especially for lining my lower lashline when i want to look mean (haha) and the slight smudging works for that. as for my top lashline, i'll stick to my wet n' wild creme liner.

on 6/12/2009 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I like the fact that it has a built-in smudger, and its creamy consistency. It's gentle and easy to apply, and I've never had a problem with it running. I took off one lippie because the black color fades to a dark gray after a full day of wear.

on 6/12/2009 2:57:00 AM

This eyeliner goes on easy and is very precise. BUT.. it smudges quickly on the outside corners of my eyes and doesn't stay on very long. I used this at a wedding last week and I looked horrible because this thing gave me racoon eyes. I think I'll stick to my liquid liners.

on 5/31/2009 11:23:00 PM

OMGOSH! this purchase was the best thing that ever happened to me (well, not literally, hehe!).
i got this in onyx it is (like the name says) THE perfect point plus. i recommend this to anyone who wants a creamyyy eyeliner, and it also has a smudger which is a plus!

pros:
- it has very very little to no smudges
- really pigmented
- has a soft smudger which is gentle for your eye area
- is good for smokey looks

cons:
- can reverse product back in container which sucks, especially if you twist to much out.
- may come of if you are sweating or something..
( tip: set your eyeliner w/ eyeshadow but make sure it matches your eyeliner or similiar )

hope my review helped!

- sunshine

LOOOOOVE!!!!!! this is the BEST thing ive tried for my hooded eyelids. it glides on soo smooth and it has a smudger sponge on the end. i have these in grey, black, & brown and im dying to try the blue color now that i know it exists. i would recommend these to anybody who has trouble with regular pencils and/or liquids. plus it is drugstore! its an automatic crayon that you click up and it is so perfect

on 5/19/2009 4:10:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I have been using Cover Girl's Perfect Point Plus in black onyx for over three years & I have never felt the need to change eyeliners. I love how smoothly & precisely it is applied.

on 5/14/2009 10:13:00 PM

This formula goes on really smooth, but its just too creamy for my taste. Didnt set as I wouldve liked it to. Wouldnt recommend if youre trying to get a precise line.

on 5/12/2009 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This was one of the first liners I ever used. They do the job, but in my opinion, just ordinary. For d/s liners, I like Revlon Colorstay liners more- they don't slip off my eyes as easily!

on 5/11/2009 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i think these liners are just okay. i have them in charcoal and black onyx. the payoff is somewhat hard to come out and i find that it is difficult to sharpen them because they turn very dull. the smudger is just okay with the job, somewhat flimsy. i would probably not buy these liners again even tho they are so cheap and i don't really rec them.

on 5/7/2009 7:26:00 AM

This is a nice cheap eyeliner for a typical everyday look, but only when used lightly. As others have mentioned, it does smudge and smear a lot. A tip when using it: when applying, put it on and smudge it out, then remove whatever you don't want. This way, it doesn't smear throughou the day. The staying power isn't so great, but I would buy it again.