August 27, 2014 | 1844 users online

Fragrances - Prada - Infusion d'Iris EDP

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2009 12:46:00 PM More reviews by ischade

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this in a scent sampler from sephora and I have to say, I read some of the reviews here and I feel like I am smelling an entirely different product. I almost want to go to the mall just to confirm that the product that came in this sampler is the same product being reviewed here. Fresh? Light? Clean? Not at all. The person who said this smells 70 year old lady-ish is right on the mark. It smells like something Avon might have put out in the early 80's in a limited edition "collectible" bottle shaped like a kitten or a basket of flowers. Or maybe just hairspray, cheap drugstore old lady hairspary. Truly awful.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2008 10:08:00 PM More reviews by linden5

Lovely concept, lovely bottle and almost lovely fragrance. It was almost everything I wanted in a subtle, powdery scent. Why, oh why, was it necessary to add pepper to this? (I could copy and paste this same review to Kelly Caleche!!!.) In fact, I think I will!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2008 10:07:00 AM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

One of my fave perfumes is Prada Prada and when I smelled a sample of this one out of a magazine and fell in love with it. So when I got it as a gift I was thrilled! I love it! It is sexy, slightly powdery, a bit woodsy, airy. Not heavy at all. It is definitely softer and lighter than PP but oh so slightly similar is some way (which is why I love it). It is still a very sensual perfume though. Not a floral to me and it doesn't give me a headache. It is a warm scent that seems to just linger around me. I wore it out yesterday and got three seperate compliments. This is just a great scent, for daytime or for evening. I feel absolutely beautiful when I wear it. I will definitely buy this one when I run out of it!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/22/2008 10:47:00 AM More reviews by mettabee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I almost ordered this before smelling it because it wasn't available in any stores around me, good thing I didn't. It reminds me of an aerosol deoderant I used to use years ago.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2008 5:54:00 PM More reviews by ninalovesmakeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A clean, powdery floral. I think it's similar to Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue. Not my kind of scent, but not bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2008 4:59:00 AM More reviews by supie

I adore this fragrance. It's the scent of waking up in a sunwashed room, swathed in clean, crisp sheets, at a country estate somewhere. I usually go for darker / spicier or more gourmand scents, but this elixir of light iris dosed with just the right portion of powder and woods makes for an instant classic refined-sophisticate scent. Wearing this, I feel almost infinitely genteel and polished, with that remainder of underlying earthy sexiness that defines such a close-to-the-skin scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2008 12:19:00 PM More reviews by covenant

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

my local sephora finally got this recently, and i was so excited to try it. i had read alot about it, and have and love prada tendre-one of my favorites. when i first sprayed this, it was not what i expected, and i admit to being rather disappointed. it was very light, and didn't have the 'woodsy' scent i was anticipating. however, i went in the other day and asked for a sample so i could try it at home, and i have found that i actually really like it. it starts out very soapy clean, with a hint of lemon? perhaps?, and powder. after about a 1/2 hour, it smells more floral/powdery, then within about an hour it has this lovely soft woodsy, earthy, and still powdery trail. i love it more the longer it is on. and even though it appears rather soft, like it may disappear quickly, i can still smell it hours later. it does not scream loudly, but rather, whispers softly. my children noticed it, asking what smells so pretty and powdery? lol i plan to buy this soon. i think it will be a classic to wear anytime of the year. i picture cool spring/summer evenings.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2008 4:14:00 AM More reviews by seniorita

I first tried this while wandering around the airport during a long layover. I didn't really know how I felt about it at first but it did grow on me(took an hour, haha) Its nice. Smells like good soap, only better because theres a warmth and more depth than just plain old soap. It is quite strong though and lasts FOREVER! I hadn't touched the sweater I was wearing that day until 2weeks later when I put it in the dry-clean pile and it still smelled! Anyway, its a really nice everyday fragrance, and I would definitely continue to wear it...the price is a little hefty but, I think its worth it especially since it lasts so long!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2008 6:42:00 PM More reviews by gphibgoddess19

This perfume is my new favorite, although it is not one I would've considered myself attracted to at first. I usually like fruity, sweet scents (think all LE Escada fragrances, Miss Dior Cherie, etc.) or those along the lines of Chanel Chance, the Eau Fraiche Chance, Clinique Simply, etc. I actually first smelled this when I was reading a magazine. I usually never trust those strips to be very true to the actual smell, but the minute I opened it I loved it. For the rest of the day I would occasionally open up the strip and try to figure out what it reminded me of. After reading the reviews, I will agree that it does have somewhat of a soapy, clean smell, but I have yet to find what it is the drew me in. Anyway, after a few months of debating purchasing it without smelling it on me or in person, I ordered it from fragrancenet. The bottle is very simple and lovely, a nice squared bottle with the Prada insignia and light green trim. I bought the 1.7 oz, and I was surprised at how small it looked (I think this is because I usually buy larger sizes or it may just be the shape of the bottle itself). I receive many compliments when I wear it, and I especially like the scent in my hair. One day I will buy the lotion since I am sure it will be nice as well. This is definitely not for everyone, but I imagine those that like clean, light scents will enjoy this. The staying power is pretty good, not all day long but it doesn't fade quickly. I am in my mid-late 20s and to me this would be a scent anyone of any age could wear.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/25/2008 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Roses2011

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i agree with the reviews about the soap liquid smell of this perfume...i thought i liked it when i first tried it because i found the smell interesting, but the more i think about it, it reminds me of the smell of pert-plus shampoo- i don't know if it does this for anyone else, but i'm just glad i got this perfume as a sample in a sample-and-choose kit and not the whole bottle