July 28, 2014 | 2069 users online

Fragrances - Prada - Infusion d'Iris EDP

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2008 10:08:00 PM More reviews by linden5

Lovely concept, lovely bottle and almost lovely fragrance. It was almost everything I wanted in a subtle, powdery scent. Why, oh why, was it necessary to add pepper to this? (I could copy and paste this same review to Kelly Caleche!!!.) In fact, I think I will!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2008 10:07:00 AM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

One of my fave perfumes is Prada Prada and when I smelled a sample of this one out of a magazine and fell in love with it. So when I got it as a gift I was thrilled! I love it! It is sexy, slightly powdery, a bit woodsy, airy. Not heavy at all. It is definitely softer and lighter than PP but oh so slightly similar is some way (which is why I love it). It is still a very sensual perfume though. Not a floral to me and it doesn't give me a headache. It is a warm scent that seems to just linger around me. I wore it out yesterday and got three seperate compliments. This is just a great scent, for daytime or for evening. I feel absolutely beautiful when I wear it. I will definitely buy this one when I run out of it!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/22/2008 10:47:00 AM More reviews by mettabee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I almost ordered this before smelling it because it wasn't available in any stores around me, good thing I didn't. It reminds me of an aerosol deoderant I used to use years ago.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2008 5:54:00 PM More reviews by ninalovesmakeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A clean, powdery floral. I think it's similar to Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue. Not my kind of scent, but not bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2008 4:59:00 AM More reviews by supie

I adore this fragrance. It's the scent of waking up in a sunwashed room, swathed in clean, crisp sheets, at a country estate somewhere. I usually go for darker / spicier or more gourmand scents, but this elixir of light iris dosed with just the right portion of powder and woods makes for an instant classic refined-sophisticate scent. Wearing this, I feel almost infinitely genteel and polished, with that remainder of underlying earthy sexiness that defines such a close-to-the-skin scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2008 12:19:00 PM More reviews by covenant

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

my local sephora finally got this recently, and i was so excited to try it. i had read alot about it, and have and love prada tendre-one of my favorites. when i first sprayed this, it was not what i expected, and i admit to being rather disappointed. it was very light, and didn't have the 'woodsy' scent i was anticipating. however, i went in the other day and asked for a sample so i could try it at home, and i have found that i actually really like it. it starts out very soapy clean, with a hint of lemon? perhaps?, and powder. after about a 1/2 hour, it smells more floral/powdery, then within about an hour it has this lovely soft woodsy, earthy, and still powdery trail. i love it more the longer it is on. and even though it appears rather soft, like it may disappear quickly, i can still smell it hours later. it does not scream loudly, but rather, whispers softly. my children noticed it, asking what smells so pretty and powdery? lol i plan to buy this soon. i think it will be a classic to wear anytime of the year. i picture cool spring/summer evenings.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2008 4:14:00 AM More reviews by seniorita

I first tried this while wandering around the airport during a long layover. I didn't really know how I felt about it at first but it did grow on me(took an hour, haha) Its nice. Smells like good soap, only better because theres a warmth and more depth than just plain old soap. It is quite strong though and lasts FOREVER! I hadn't touched the sweater I was wearing that day until 2weeks later when I put it in the dry-clean pile and it still smelled! Anyway, its a really nice everyday fragrance, and I would definitely continue to wear it...the price is a little hefty but, I think its worth it especially since it lasts so long!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2008 6:42:00 PM More reviews by gphibgoddess19

This perfume is my new favorite, although it is not one I would've considered myself attracted to at first. I usually like fruity, sweet scents (think all LE Escada fragrances, Miss Dior Cherie, etc.) or those along the lines of Chanel Chance, the Eau Fraiche Chance, Clinique Simply, etc. I actually first smelled this when I was reading a magazine. I usually never trust those strips to be very true to the actual smell, but the minute I opened it I loved it. For the rest of the day I would occasionally open up the strip and try to figure out what it reminded me of. After reading the reviews, I will agree that it does have somewhat of a soapy, clean smell, but I have yet to find what it is the drew me in. Anyway, after a few months of debating purchasing it without smelling it on me or in person, I ordered it from fragrancenet. The bottle is very simple and lovely, a nice squared bottle with the Prada insignia and light green trim. I bought the 1.7 oz, and I was surprised at how small it looked (I think this is because I usually buy larger sizes or it may just be the shape of the bottle itself). I receive many compliments when I wear it, and I especially like the scent in my hair. One day I will buy the lotion since I am sure it will be nice as well. This is definitely not for everyone, but I imagine those that like clean, light scents will enjoy this. The staying power is pretty good, not all day long but it doesn't fade quickly. I am in my mid-late 20s and to me this would be a scent anyone of any age could wear.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/25/2008 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Roses2011

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i agree with the reviews about the soap liquid smell of this perfume...i thought i liked it when i first tried it because i found the smell interesting, but the more i think about it, it reminds me of the smell of pert-plus shampoo- i don't know if it does this for anyone else, but i'm just glad i got this perfume as a sample in a sample-and-choose kit and not the whole bottle

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2008 8:18:00 AM More reviews by cvogue

Elegant, classy floral with a kick of sweetness. Clean and sensuous all at the same time. Perfect for all occasions. Sort of $$$, but that's okay. Will repurchase!