December 21, 2014 | 1890 users online

Fragrances - Prada - Infusion d'Iris EDP

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2009 4:48:00 AM More reviews by coolkitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I hate citrusy scents and am one of these people who love to smell a bit like Vanilla even if I pretend not to. I love CSP Cristal de Musc and used to wear La Perla Eclix and Clean Ultimate. I prefer a little to a lot which changed when I bought this.
I tried this at a mall - seemed a bit citrusy at first, so I wasn't an immediate fan. But after shopping for an hour or two I kept smelling my wrist. It had turned into a wonderful soft clean powdery smelling scent and I was addicted. I have since gone through several bottles and made this my summer scent. But: it doesn't last. You need to bathe in it. Even layering with the body lotion doesn't make this last very long on me. You might as well start with a bottle of 3 oz or 6 oz.
They had a fantastic purse spray with tiny refills that I didn't bother with- would have lasted me 2 weeks.
If you like a subtle sophisticated scent with a minimum hint of vanilla, but on the flowery powdery cedar side, this is ideal. I have had lots of compliments on this but mostly right within the 2 hours after I applied it. It also doesn't linger on your clothes like other scents do which I find sad but others might see as an advantage.
This is the only scent that seems to come in massive bottles next to normal sizes which makes me guess Prada knows that you need to reapply. I caved in and bought a massive 12 oz bottle ( not even the biggest size!) when it was 30% off.
I am sticking to this for now. It is so clean and elegant and soft. This is lovely if you are prepared to spend.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2009 3:35:00 PM More reviews by lovelycee

It's an OK perfume but not the one I would personally pick =D
It reminds me being on a beach? it smells like cotton or something like newly washed sheets hehehe, it also has a strong powdery smell to this one although what reminds me of the scent most is from a toner called "Eskinol" and the pHisoderm face wash smells sooo similar to this..It would probably be better to wear this on a humid weather but it kinda fades in the winter.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2009 12:46:00 PM More reviews by ischade

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this in a scent sampler from sephora and I have to say, I read some of the reviews here and I feel like I am smelling an entirely different product. I almost want to go to the mall just to confirm that the product that came in this sampler is the same product being reviewed here. Fresh? Light? Clean? Not at all. The person who said this smells 70 year old lady-ish is right on the mark. It smells like something Avon might have put out in the early 80's in a limited edition "collectible" bottle shaped like a kitten or a basket of flowers. Or maybe just hairspray, cheap drugstore old lady hairspary. Truly awful.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2008 10:08:00 PM More reviews by linden5

Lovely concept, lovely bottle and almost lovely fragrance. It was almost everything I wanted in a subtle, powdery scent. Why, oh why, was it necessary to add pepper to this? (I could copy and paste this same review to Kelly Caleche!!!.) In fact, I think I will!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2008 10:07:00 AM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

One of my fave perfumes is Prada Prada and when I smelled a sample of this one out of a magazine and fell in love with it. So when I got it as a gift I was thrilled! I love it! It is sexy, slightly powdery, a bit woodsy, airy. Not heavy at all. It is definitely softer and lighter than PP but oh so slightly similar is some way (which is why I love it). It is still a very sensual perfume though. Not a floral to me and it doesn't give me a headache. It is a warm scent that seems to just linger around me. I wore it out yesterday and got three seperate compliments. This is just a great scent, for daytime or for evening. I feel absolutely beautiful when I wear it. I will definitely buy this one when I run out of it!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/22/2008 10:47:00 AM More reviews by mettabee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I almost ordered this before smelling it because it wasn't available in any stores around me, good thing I didn't. It reminds me of an aerosol deoderant I used to use years ago.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2008 5:54:00 PM More reviews by ninalovesmakeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A clean, powdery floral. I think it's similar to Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue. Not my kind of scent, but not bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2008 4:59:00 AM More reviews by supie

I adore this fragrance. It's the scent of waking up in a sunwashed room, swathed in clean, crisp sheets, at a country estate somewhere. I usually go for darker / spicier or more gourmand scents, but this elixir of light iris dosed with just the right portion of powder and woods makes for an instant classic refined-sophisticate scent. Wearing this, I feel almost infinitely genteel and polished, with that remainder of underlying earthy sexiness that defines such a close-to-the-skin scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2008 12:19:00 PM More reviews by covenant

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

my local sephora finally got this recently, and i was so excited to try it. i had read alot about it, and have and love prada tendre-one of my favorites. when i first sprayed this, it was not what i expected, and i admit to being rather disappointed. it was very light, and didn't have the 'woodsy' scent i was anticipating. however, i went in the other day and asked for a sample so i could try it at home, and i have found that i actually really like it. it starts out very soapy clean, with a hint of lemon? perhaps?, and powder. after about a 1/2 hour, it smells more floral/powdery, then within about an hour it has this lovely soft woodsy, earthy, and still powdery trail. i love it more the longer it is on. and even though it appears rather soft, like it may disappear quickly, i can still smell it hours later. it does not scream loudly, but rather, whispers softly. my children noticed it, asking what smells so pretty and powdery? lol i plan to buy this soon. i think it will be a classic to wear anytime of the year. i picture cool spring/summer evenings.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2008 4:14:00 AM More reviews by seniorita

I first tried this while wandering around the airport during a long layover. I didn't really know how I felt about it at first but it did grow on me(took an hour, haha) Its nice. Smells like good soap, only better because theres a warmth and more depth than just plain old soap. It is quite strong though and lasts FOREVER! I hadn't touched the sweater I was wearing that day until 2weeks later when I put it in the dry-clean pile and it still smelled! Anyway, its a really nice everyday fragrance, and I would definitely continue to wear it...the price is a little hefty but, I think its worth it especially since it lasts so long!