Prada Infusion d'Iris EDP

3.9

on 1/25/2009 1:51:00 PM

Normally this would NOT be a scent I'd gravitate toward. I tend to like adventurous, incense and woody type smells. This is definitely a feminine powdery scent all the way. But for some reason, I just feel a little sexy wearing it and my SO particularly likes this one because it isn't overwhelming and stays close to the skin. This is the type of scent I'd wear when I was hanging out in jeans for the weekend or running errands. I'd keep my spicier scents alone for going out. What I do love about this scent the most is that it is fairly linear without a lot of different notes going on. This, IMO, makes it perfect for layering with spicy scents that need a tad more feminine kick or a little floral mix.

on 1/23/2009 10:20:00 PM

LOVE...this is an HG for me...I try others but reach for this scent more than any other...comforting refreshing warm and an all around winner!!!!

on 1/22/2009 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I found this to be a light, inoffensive scent. Upon first spray, I smell pure soap. Then afterwards, light citrus. I don't think this is a bad fragrance and do think it would be a great everyday fragrance to wear to work. I don't like soapy scents. And, I didn't think the fragrance itself was all that special and for that reason won't be buying a full bottle.

on 1/17/2009 5:56:00 AM

This is my second bottle of this divine scent...to me itīs summer, crisp, fresh air, Paris, love...need I say more?
Use with bodylotion and its more long-lasting but not overwhelming.

on 1/11/2009 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I hate citrusy scents and am one of these people who love to smell a bit like Vanilla even if I pretend not to. I love CSP Cristal de Musc and used to wear La Perla Eclix and Clean Ultimate. I prefer a little to a lot which changed when I bought this.
I tried this at a mall - seemed a bit citrusy at first, so I wasn't an immediate fan. But after shopping for an hour or two I kept smelling my wrist. It had turned into a wonderful soft clean powdery smelling scent and I was addicted. I have since gone through several bottles and made this my summer scent. But: it doesn't last. You need to bathe in it. Even layering with the body lotion doesn't make this last very long on me. You might as well start with a bottle of 3 oz or 6 oz.
They had a fantastic purse spray with tiny refills that I didn't bother with- would have lasted me 2 weeks.
If you like a subtle sophisticated scent with a minimum hint of vanilla, but on the flowery powdery cedar side, this is ideal. I have had lots of compliments on this but mostly right within the 2 hours after I applied it. It also doesn't linger on your clothes like other scents do which I find sad but others might see as an advantage.
This is the only scent that seems to come in massive bottles next to normal sizes which makes me guess Prada knows that you need to reapply. I caved in and bought a massive 12 oz bottle ( not even the biggest size!) when it was 30% off.
I am sticking to this for now. It is so clean and elegant and soft. This is lovely if you are prepared to spend.

on 1/8/2009 3:35:00 PM

It's an OK perfume but not the one I would personally pick =D
It reminds me being on a beach? it smells like cotton or something like newly washed sheets hehehe, it also has a strong powdery smell to this one although what reminds me of the scent most is from a toner called "Eskinol" and the pHisoderm face wash smells sooo similar to this..It would probably be better to wear this on a humid weather but it kinda fades in the winter.

on 1/5/2009 12:46:00 PM

I got this in a scent sampler from sephora and I have to say, I read some of the reviews here and I feel like I am smelling an entirely different product. I almost want to go to the mall just to confirm that the product that came in this sampler is the same product being reviewed here. Fresh? Light? Clean? Not at all. The person who said this smells 70 year old lady-ish is right on the mark. It smells like something Avon might have put out in the early 80's in a limited edition "collectible" bottle shaped like a kitten or a basket of flowers. Or maybe just hairspray, cheap drugstore old lady hairspary. Truly awful.

on 12/28/2008 10:08:00 PM

Lovely concept, lovely bottle and almost lovely fragrance. It was almost everything I wanted in a subtle, powdery scent. Why, oh why, was it necessary to add pepper to this? (I could copy and paste this same review to Kelly Caleche!!!.) In fact, I think I will!

on 12/26/2008 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

One of my fave perfumes is Prada Prada and when I smelled a sample of this one out of a magazine and fell in love with it. So when I got it as a gift I was thrilled! I love it! It is sexy, slightly powdery, a bit woodsy, airy. Not heavy at all. It is definitely softer and lighter than PP but oh so slightly similar is some way (which is why I love it). It is still a very sensual perfume though. Not a floral to me and it doesn't give me a headache. It is a warm scent that seems to just linger around me. I wore it out yesterday and got three seperate compliments. This is just a great scent, for daytime or for evening. I feel absolutely beautiful when I wear it. I will definitely buy this one when I run out of it!

on 12/22/2008 10:47:00 AM

I almost ordered this before smelling it because it wasn't available in any stores around me, good thing I didn't. It reminds me of an aerosol deoderant I used to use years ago.

Popular Fragrances