Philosophy the microdelivery exfoliating wash

4.1

Water (Aqua), Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids, Diatomaceous Earth, Acrylates/Steareth 20 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Tocotrienols, Panthenol, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

on 4/25/2010 4:19:00 PM

The best exfoliant I have used so far - even better than my old favorite Bliss scrub. Gentle, but effective. I don't like the scent as much as others, but who cares when it works so well. The lid gets clogged and so I have to screw off the top to get to the product, which I'm fine with since I use it at the sink. I try to remember to use it 2-3 times a week and I can really tell the difference in the texture of my skin when I forget and go for awhile without using. It's also great as a body scrub for the bumpy skin on my arms.

on 4/6/2010 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like this stuff. My skin can break-out if I use harsh exfoliants but the microdelivery wash is very gentle and I can use it almost every day with no breakouts. I notice if I don't use this on a regular basis I get build up of skin cells and my face is not as smooth. It is pretty expensive. The smell of the product to me is light and not offensive.

***side note to product reviewers: I notice a lot of people coming on here after they have used a product once or twice or saying they changed their entire regimen all at once. Then they post a review and diss the product after one use. Try changing one thing at time. Use the product for a few weeks and then come and do a review. I don't know why, but it gets under my skin when someone reviews a product they used one time. ;-P

on 4/4/2010 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used this every morning as my face wash for about 6 months. It is lovely stuff. The exfoliating beads are microscopic, but you can really feel the grit when you use it on your face. I believe gentle exfoliation is important to have in your skin care regime, and this fits the bill. It cleansed my face in the morning, and I feel like it is the perfect exfoliator, creating a clean, smooth base for my make up in the morning.

on 4/1/2010 6:22:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I feel bad lowering the rating on this product, but I just didn't find it to be anything special. I would suggest that people try it to see how it works out for them. I think my complaints are just a personal preference thing.

It has a very watery consistency so I waste a lot of product because it just falls off my hands while I am in the shower. I cant use this product at the sink because it is just too watery and messy. The cap also gets clogged very easily, so if you aren't paying attention you will waste even more when the clog comes lose. I also dislike the smell.

On the positive side, it has a ton of scrubbing grains. I have very sensitive skin with mild rosacea and this has not irritated my skin any of the times I have used it. It does seem to do a pretty good job at exfoliating, but so do most of the other manual scrubs like this. The price is really good if you can be careful to make sure you don't waste the product like I do. I guess I am just always in a hurry because I am normally running late when I am in the shower!

on 3/25/2010 7:13:00 PM

I love this product. I find if, for some reason, I haven't used it in a couple days I can really feel the difference in my skin. My only complaint is how the cap gets clogged up sometimes, but really not a huge issue.

on 3/19/2010 12:01:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this product, I like anything that saves time, and this is great in the morning for cleansing and exfoliating all at once.

on 3/4/2010 8:49:00 PM

I recently bought this because I'm suffering from the worst dry skin of my life. I wanted an exfoliant I could use daily. I use this every morning in the shower, and it's excellent! Gentle enough for daily use with my very sensitive skin, and I don't mind the smell at all. The exfoliating beads are really small but effective. It is very pricey, but a tiny bit goes a long way. I'll definitely buy again.

on 2/24/2010 9:37:00 AM

This has made my skin luminous and younger looking. I've been using it every morning and night for 3 months now. Doesn't irritate or dry my combination skin. The smell is different but it's not offensive. Overall great product!

Update:
I stopped using this everyday. I just use this once every other day.

on 2/20/2010 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This cleanser works really good
the beads do exfoliate so sensitive skin be gentle
but oily,dry,combination skin will do fine
It was a little pricey then other mirco-beading cleansers is all

(\ /)
(^_^)
C(")(")

on 2/20/2010 5:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I read some reviews of this here and thought I would give it a try, I do think it's a bit strong for me and didn't think that the exfoliating beads would be quite so harsh. I would not use it everyday, but for sometime I used it everyother day to even out my complexion, but at the end of the day I didn't feel it did anything good to my skin and didn't want to overexfoliate in vain.