December 21, 2014 | 889 users online

Makeup Brushes - Everyday Minerals - New Flat Top Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2009 6:29:00 AM More reviews by kirana21

Can't live without this brush if you are a MMU person. Very very soft and full. I always use this flat top brush for applying mmu primer and foundation.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2009 1:25:00 PM More reviews by jamie11210

This is a great soft brush but I think it lacks in fullness. I like brushes that are a little bigger and fuller. Otherwise its softness is very nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2009 4:18:00 AM More reviews by Allyxx

I own 3 of these brushes and they are the softest brushes I have ever used! I use them for my EDM foundation, for Meow's Cat Glows and for finishing powders! So versatile and gives a flawless finish everytime. I've washed mine over 10 times now and it has not shed 1 single hair! Another great thing about this brush is that it's synthetic meaning sensitive skins/vegans can use this.

The price is great as well! It's $10 USD but if you get it in a Super Custom Kit, it works out to be around less than $5. I probablly won't be needing to replace this anytime soon as it hasnt shed and every time I wash it, it looks and feels like brand new.

Highly recommended!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2009 10:06:00 PM More reviews by each

as mentioned by others, tis brush is really soft & dense...
but when i use it for my EDM foundations, i found that it sort of "drags" my skin, especially near the eyes areas.
Now, everyone should know eyes area are the most delicate part & should minimise dragging of any sort in order to prevent early wrinkles.
So i'm sticking to my other brush & only use this flat brush for the EDM finishing powder

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2009 9:46:00 PM More reviews by spamdy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this brush!! I've only had mine for a few weeks and I already want to buy a back-up brush haha. It is soooo soft and very dense, spreads my mineral foundation perfectly. And it actually retained it's shape after I washed it. I've had so many brushes just unusable after washing, but this one was almost as good as new. Love love, will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2009 11:01:00 PM More reviews by isabella0702

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

WOW this is the most amazing brush i have ever used. it is the softest ever, hands down. its pretty cheap too, especially if you buy it in a kit. I've had it for about 6 months and it has not shed a single hair. the only thing about is that the glue that attaches the brush to the handle came loose but its nothing that glue cant solve. buy your self one and throw away those prickly gross brushes!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2009 10:36:00 PM More reviews by ilurvevintage26

über dense and I love the texture of the bristles as it smoothly glides on my skin-- almost velvety! Great for MMU and even tried it with a liquid foundation! LOL. Though a bit soft, yet still I did get an airbrushed effect (worked for me though LOL!) Great handle--not too thin and not too fat either. No drastic shedding (only TWO strands--as of the moment and I've washed it for three times already. No bleeding, however; the drying time takes almost two days so I had it dried using an electric fan! And dried fast it did! A must have indeed!♥

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2009 5:06:00 AM More reviews by kimigirl14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

its a great brush for mineral makeup, gives even application, smooth soft bristles, its great :)

however, i do find it a bit narrow and it gives a weird smell when i buff. maybe its because its new or something i'm not sure... the bristles are also shaped weird like i have to reshape them after everyuse because when i buff they tend to lean over to one side... i don't know... maybe its the way i buff..

anyways its a great brush for the price :)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2009 10:48:00 AM More reviews by purplefrontline

It looks like I'm in the minority here, but I can't stand this brush. I have the regular long-handled kabuki by Everyday Minerals and it does an excellent job of applying my mineral foundation. With the flat top brush, I can't seem to get a nice even application. No amount of buffing can get the finish nice and even, and I feel like I have no control around my nose. The result looks fake and cakey. Definitely will not repurchase. But still thumbs up for the long-handled kabuki!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2009 8:23:00 PM More reviews by Kay789

I love this product. It was super cheap for a brush and it does a great job at blending in your mineral makeup. My makeup does not look so good without it. It has a nice buttery feel to it. However, the handle did come off on me after using it for maybe 6 months. I glued it back on, it was like new, no worries. I would buy more but I only just need 1.