Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor)*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherolrosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I liked this product. Especially since Pomegranate is my favorite fruit. The smell is very herb-scented. When you apply it to your lips, it shows off no color. It's basically just a very replenishing, moisturizing lip balm. However, it wears off after half an hour.

on 2/17/2012 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I found this lip balm awful, the smell alone was putrid, like a plastic smell. When I put on the smell was so bad I wiped off and will never use again. The pomegranate oil just does nothing for me lol

on 1/30/2012 7:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I really like this, I have quite pigmented lips and this is enough to brighten them up and look like I'm wearing lippie, but also keep them moisturised at the same time. Favourite balm by far.

on 1/30/2012 4:55:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine

I quite liked this, sadly it didn't like me at all and after a few days use I broke out in little spots all around my mouth and had to stop using it. I guess I'm allergic to Pomegranate Oil or one of the other ingredients. That said I didn't find it especially moisturizing so not a great loss.

on 1/30/2012 4:18:00 AM

My new favorite click stick for lip care! It goes on smooth, feels good, and doesn't contain ingredients that I dislike on my lips, such as camphor or menthol. It's one of the few in the BB line that has that tint, though the tint is so faint that it looks completely clear when I try to swatch it on my arm. 5 stars.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this balm! It looks bright pink in the bullet but just gives your lips a very slight tint. Its great to use under lipsticks when you want to tone down the color. Love!

I didn't like this stuff. It had a very awkward heavy oily feeling on my lips. I didn't like the smell or taste at all. I didn't mind it leaving my lips a little tinted but I wish it was more moisturizing. I found it did nothing for my lips except making them feel weird.

on 1/25/2012 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Another wonderful chap stick from Burt's Bees!
I swap between this and the Rejuvenating Lip Balm with Acai Berry.
Both leave my lips smooth and smelling lovely!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This lip balm works wonders! After application, my lips are instantly so soft and hydrated... And it doesn't feel sticky at all! The smell is really nice too, but the taste isn't too bad. It might take a little getting used to hehe!
I carry this everywhere with me. Everyone has got to have one of these!

on 1/15/2012 11:53:00 PM

I really like this product because it's extremely comfortable to wear with reasonable staying power. It's moisturising without being sticky, slimey, or stiff and hard to apply - all big pets hates of mine. Others have commented about the smell, personally I find it pleasant and lighty fruity (pomegrantey I guess!) and not too strong but I guess it's not going to be everyone's cup of tea. The slight red tint is not at all noticable on my lips, but I'm fine with this - I pop this on after brushing my teeth, both in the morning (to moisturise prior to applying lipstick), and at night (to have moisture overnight), and any other time I don't have/need to wear lipstick - so I don't need the colour, just the comfort and moisture.

Admittedly at $6.50 AUD it's a bit more expensive than a regular Chapstick, but on the other hand it's not the most expensive I've seen (Lanolips at $20 AUD!!!) and for a natural product that feels as nice as it does - I don't mind the cost and would buy it again in a heartbeat.

Popular Lip Treatments