Batiste Dry Shampoo

4.3

Butane, Isobutane, Rice Starch, Propane, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzly Benzoate, Distearyldimonium chloride

on 7/13/2014 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love batiste, I usually use the one designed for brunettes or the xxl volume! I do find that the white powder does show up in my hair and does take some brushing in to disappear so when the brunette version came out I was overjoyed! I always have a can, I have hair that gets quite greasy easy so this really helps me out or else I would be washing my hair everyday! I don't find it irritating but my best friend really does it makes her head itch so much causing her to have what looks like dandruff! It drives her mad!
I use the xxl for nights out, I use it along back combing my parting as my hair can look quite flat! I get a lot of volume from using it and holds also which is a good thing!

on 7/12/2014 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Love this stuff - when I have long hair I absolutely cannot live without it! Total lifesaver that absorbs oil, doesn't look powdery, leaves hair soft and easy to style. Bonus is that the "scented" ones smell gorgeous :) Would, have, and will repurchase!

on 7/12/2014 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I was on the way to work and my realized my hair was getting a bit greasy. I have a really bad habit of touching my hair a lot .. And the oils get into my hair plus this hot weather doesn't help. Anyways I quickly pulled up my MUA app to look for a dry shampoo it could get quickly before work. I came across and read the reviews. It seemed like a good item. So I ran into my local CVS and bought a can for like 7 or 8 bucks. I have the "cool&crisp, fresh" scent.

I can say that I absolutely love this product. I've tried other dry shampoos and they would leave residue and/or leave my hair greasier. No residue at all with this! I sprayed this in my hair at 4pm and at 4am ( when I got off at work) it was still fresh like I got out the shower. I work at a nightclub so it gets hot and humid. This thing is a gem

Skin: Combination, Deep Dark, Not Sure

for those days wear is impossible to get a shower this is the best product for you. i have a little girl and she takes up 110% of my time. so i was pretty excited to find this dry shampoo. it doesnt leave resude or build up and i am very satisfied

Great product. It keeps my hair looking fresh without residue or buildup. However, it doesnt last very long and the one for blondes has a yellow tint. Not classy xD i just opt for the original versions with scents. Floral and flirty blush smells amazing <3 It is very cheap and the packaging is cute and basic. I also love that this comes in travel size :) I recommend this to everyone, especially those with a busy lifestyle. I will definately be buying this little gem again!

on 6/25/2014 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I've tried soooo many dry shampoos they were either OK or just AWFUL! Treseme's one made my hair extremely greasy, Dove's gave me bad scalp buildup and irritation and smelled awful, Not You Mother's didnt do anything special for me. Everyone raves about this and I came across it and tried it. All I can say is WOW!

-no obnoxious smell
-no grey powdery residue on my hair
-still able to easily style an brush my hair afterwards.
-didnt make my hair sticky, dirty or strawlike. my hair still felt soft and clean.
-6 dollars at walgreens. cant beat that! also available at walmart, ulta, target, cvs, kmart
-comes in different shades. if you are a brunette they have one in a dark shade instead of a white powder if you're concerned about it showing in your hair. however I have black hair and I've never had issues using the original.
-no irritated scalp or gross buildup.
-gets rid of about 90% of my excess oil. definitely did not make it worse, my hair looked clean and volumized!

All in all, this is hands down the best dry shampoo on the market. I have no desire to try anything else. Run and get it now! you wont regret it!

on 6/25/2014 3:33:00 PM

I've tried sooooo many dry shampoos and saw no results. I was getting very frustrated until I saw this one and decided to try it. I got the original or classic or whatever it's called, and I love it! I will definitely repurchase because it works amazing! doesn't have any ridiculous smell, and doesn't leave your hair all white. totally one to try if you've gone throw a lot and are losing hope!

on 6/24/2014 1:13:00 PM

The only dry shampoo I will ever buy again!
I've tried the Suave professionals. 3/5.
I've had the TRESemmé one. 3/5.
I've had the Not Your Mother's dry shampoo and that was second to this one. 4/5

This one works SO well for me. I've had 2 or 3 cans of it. I have blonde hair that I have to wash daily because it gets so oily. Such a pain, especially with morning classes.

This product is fantastic. I can even skip a day of washing with it. Will forever repurchase.

on 6/22/2014 10:26:00 PM

Best dry shampoo next to the Victoria secret one in my opinion. I first purchased this product at Walmart, the white and brown dry shampoo (I went on a dry shampoo cray day) I also purchased the dove, tresemme and also some other brand at Walmart which was in a red aluminum bottle with a red top. Wow!! I can not begin to describe how great this product is, my hair is dark brown and if used currently the original white dry shampoo doesn't make my hair color look ashy at all. My favorite is the brown tinted dry shampoo. And best of all now Marshall's and TJMaxx carry it so I was able to get about 5 bottles for under $25 bucks! Lol

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Out of all the dry shampoos I've tried - Tresemme, Suave, Dove, Pssst. and Not Your Mother's, this is by far the best! Others would leave my hair dull, feeling matted and dry, and still somehow greasy. I have the Deep & Dark Brown and Cherry varieties, and Cherry absorbs oil better than the Brown kind. I usually use Brown on day 1/2 since my hair isn't too terribly oily, and then switch over to Cherry on the 3rd day for the oil absorbing. Cherry does leave a gray cast but I find that brushing it out and massaging it in to my roots helps that a lot. Would definitely repurchase.

Video Reviews & Tutorials