December 22, 2014 | 1802 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2013 4:06:00 PM More reviews by beautystar87

Yay! A great cheapie dry shampoo! I was having a bad hair day at work ( late night before, no time to shampoo) so I ran across the street to the drug store. i grabbed the "Wild" can ( mainly because of the leopard print ;) and ran back to my office. Using this at first go on my dark hair was a little un-nerving as it left white powder. Get your fingers in there and its blended in within seconds.
A little backcombing and wala! i have Victorias Secret model hair .. well maybe a just a little.

Bottom line, great for a freshen up in a pinch.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/16/2013 7:11:00 AM More reviews by Neve23

I hate this product. I was looking for a dry shampoo as I only wash my hair once a week because I dont like to heat style my hair too often to maintain its health and usually its still fresh and straight but by the 4th day it starts getting oily.I wanted something to refresh my hair inbetween my weekly washes and this just sucks. the scent is nice but thats about it.when I applied it there was a bit of white residue and it had a wierd texture but a few days later I broke out in horrible itchy spots all over my neck and shoulders (thank god not my face!) I had spent a lot of money getting teatment from my doc who said it was an allergy to a new hair product that I've used.this really surprised me as I don't have sensitive skin and nothing like this has happened to me before. if I could I would give this 0 stars.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2013 4:28:00 AM More reviews by cherryme

Uhmmmm...what am I doing wrong because this is not working?? I tried it many times before writting this review. I used it for 2nd day hair and for 3rd hair (very greasy). I watched videos and tried applying the pwoder in many ways and it still didn't work. It makes my hair hard sticky!!? I had high hopes because I have oily hair and I didn't want to wash my hair every 2 days. Not working. Not repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2013 6:06:00 PM More reviews by rainbeau

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite dry shampoo that I've tried. My hair is very fine and long so it gets oily and weighed down after a day or less. This shampoo does the trick as far as making it smell and look fresh.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by beecky

This product is AMAZING. I've tried just about every dry shampoo out there, and this is by far the best. I gave up a while ago on dry shampoo, as I loved the concept and was very determined to find one that worked, but after a certain amount of money and after every one being a failure, I lost hope. This is not sticky, is very fresh smelling, and literally blasts grease and oil away. I was shocked after the first spray ! After using this I honestly feel like I've washed my hair. I have long, slightly on the thicker side, dark brown hair. My hair is almost black, and this product never leaves a white color behind from the powder. As long as you rub it in really good with your fingers and then brush it out properly and thoroughly, there should be no white left over on your roots. This is the only dry shampoo I will ever use ! Holy Grail product hands down ! I was blown away. Ignore every other dry shampoo out there, save your money, and go buy this. You will not regret it !

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2013 4:12:00 PM More reviews by amandadee97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

A great dry shampoo. The scent(i use the original, green/blue/yellow can) is fresh and subtle. It doesn't leave powdery residue or make my hair dry. Just takes the oils away and leaves a clean looking shine.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2013 2:08:00 PM More reviews by gildoush22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

its cheap but its not the best out there. it doesn't take away the smell of grease all the way, u also need to use like half the bottle on ur hair for it to take away all the grease so I actually used the bottle 3-4 times. so that makes it pricey.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by Emilken

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Honestly, I don,t understand this phenomenon of Batiste shampoo. Maybe it's cheap, but it isn't very helpful when someone really need some fresh up for hair. More I recommend powders hair. I think that this kind of product - dry shampoo - does not solve the problem of refreshing greasy hair. Advantage of Batiste Dry Shampoo - nice scents.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by SMaj

I love using dry shampoo! Particularly the XXL Volume one by Batiste. I wash my hair every day but I use this throughout the day to add volume and freshness back in! I diary it on and leave it for about 30 seconds then back comb it into my roots, been using it for about 2 years now and I would never leave home without it. Love ❤️

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2013 1:29:00 PM More reviews by Rosahelen

I hate this product with a passion! I would rather have greasy hair all day than use this. we all have those days where we go to bed with great hair and wake up late and it is greasy so what do we do? reach for the quick fix. however I find that this makes my hair even more greasy within an hour of using it and i also find that it makes my hair smell and the texture really weird for that reason I would not recommend this product.