October 1, 2014 | 1810 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2013 10:54:00 PM More reviews by phuonglanh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Such a life saver! It really helps me out of embarrassed moment when I have to go out right away. Have introduced it to my friends, my sis and even my Dad. All love it. I just wish it would be available in my country. At the moment, have to buy it from importers with such a higher price and considering I use it frequently, it costs much. Anyway, I will never stop using it (unless something else more innovative appears, of course :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 7:09:00 PM More reviews by 4Bella

I tried Batiste " floral and flirty blush " and now I switched to Batiste " xxl volume ". The best dry shampoo I ever used. After one application my hair is clean, smells clean, adds incredible amount of volume and most importantly extends professional blow out ( easily up to one week ). This dry shampoo does not leave any white residue and is inexpensive comparing to other brands.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by peaceforever

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm kind of a cheapo so this is more expensive than I would normally buy. I searched online for hours and batiste was the best one! I got the cherry one for camp and my most of my cabin wanted to use some too. We all used it and loved it and one person said they were going to go buy some when they got back home. It has a great mist of powder, smells good, and works :). I haven't noticed volume but that is something I don't really pay attention to. I would definitely recommend it if you're looking for a dry shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2013 3:55:00 AM More reviews by xxtine1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not much more to add really. Best dry shampoo I've tried. Cheap and smells really good. I have cherry and original at the moment but I've tried most.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 9:09:00 PM More reviews by MiddleCyclone

I am definitely addicted to washing my hair. I was hooked on washing it everyday for a long time even though I knew that this habit can be drying and harsh on my hair. I finally wised up and started skipping a shampoo day now and then and on those non shampoo days I use Batiste.

I LOVE it. First off the smell of it is heavenly. I can't quite exactly describe it, sort of citrusy, sort of smokey, sort of sudsy, sort of floraly and overall yummerific. Secondly it works like a dream. It absorbs all the grease and product residue in my hair and gives it a nice dose of volume. This is actually the only product I've ever used which gives my hair lasting volume. It also detangles my hair perfectly and leaves it looking perfectly styled even though all I've done is spray in Bastiste, rub it in and then run a brush through my hair.

This is a complete winner in my book, would highly recommend it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2013 8:14:00 AM More reviews by Maryangels96

Im a college student with lots of work on my hands, so sometimes i dont have time to wash my hair and straighten (i have very frizzy hair, so i have to tame it by flat iron). So it gets greasy on the forth day after the wash. THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL!!

I wake up, section my hair and spray this and BAM! My hair looks like i just got out of the shower...amazing! My hair not only smells good but it has volume and fullness! Gives my hair an extra day to not wash hahah lol!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 7:21:00 AM More reviews by danski1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Grey

Batiste dry shampoo is an absolute godsend. I have lots of fine, flat hair which gets greasy quickly. Before I discovered this I used to sprinkle talcum powder in my hair to give me an extra day of not washing, this quick fix left me with dull, heavy locks with grey looking roots! Not a good look, but I'm always conscious about causing split ends through over styling.

Batiste leaves hair revitalised, clean smelling and full if volume. It disappears when you've rubbed it in and I can get another two days wear outta my hair! My favourite smell is the tropical one, the coconutty aroma reminds me of a sun filled holiday. I have to confess...I haven't always been faithful to Batiste and have tried other more expensive brands, however I always return to this little lovely.

I've started using it on clean hair too, it's great to add a bit of oomph to your roots or give a bit of grip if you are going for an up do. Or try squirting some on the ends and ruffling your hair up for a perfect boho look.

This is a must have ladies - go and stock up!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 5:09:00 AM More reviews by Lunabreeze

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love Batiste Dry Shampoo! I have used Oscar Blandi and I couldn't stand the smell of it or the lack of application control. Batiste, on the other hand, comes in a variety of agreeable scents and is easy to apply. I used to wash my hair every other day due to greasy roots, and that was no good for the rest of my hair because I heat-style. By using Batiste, my hair can easily go two, three, sometimes even 4 days between washes. Batiste works really well and you don't have to use a lot; I just lightly spray my roots, work it in a little bit with my fingers, use a fine-tooth comb to work in into my hair the rest of the way, and my hair looks almost as good when it's freshly washed and styled.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2013 1:09:00 PM More reviews by miaow94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

i'm just going to begin with saying i have tried the dry shampoos from tresemme, dove, and oscar blandi. tresemme is complete crap, it made my hair feel even greasier after i used it. dove has an overpowering scent and it doesn't work. oscar blandi came out clear which was great but it didn't provide volume or banished any shine on my hair. so i'm telling you now, the best thing that ever happened tome was the batiste dry shampoos. it's takes away traces of unwanted oil, boosts volume on your hair and leaves you smelling and feeling great.

last summer i picked up 3 of the travel sized batiste dry shampoos at winners, i got 2 original scents and 1 tropical scent. the original smells clean and fresh and the tropical smells amazing, so fruity! after finishing those 3 small cans i went to purchase more but i noticed that this dry shampoo isn't very easy to find during the colder months of the year. i live in canada and last year the only place i saw that sells batiste was at winners; but thankfully now they sell 2 scents in walmart! which make it much more accessible since it would be available year round! but winners stocks up on them during the summer months and they sell for a cheaper price too so i would suggest to stock up during the summer months!

this stuff could be pricey considering that 1 can doesn't last you very long but i think it is worth it because it saves you time from washing your hair. i usually use it on the second day from my last wash but sometimes when i'm feeling really lazy i would even use it on the third day ;) (shh i'm clean, i swear!) this dry shampoo shouldn't leave your hair feeling chalky or grey. the best way i find to get rid of that is to first spray the dry shampoo on the areas where you most need it. and i can't stress enough that you have to keep a distance between your scalp and the can, as instructed on the label of the bottle. avoid putting it all over your roots because honestly you only need the top layer of your hair to look oil-less to achieve that clean hair look, this way it saves your money and the can would last you longer. let it sit for a few minutes i usually let it sit for at least 3-4 mins, i feel like this works best imo. then i take my fingers and slowly and gently massage the powder into my scalp. after that i would tilt my head forward and ruffle through the areas, in a zigzag motion, down my hairline and everywhere where i sprayed, and that should do the trick of getting rid of the powedery greys. if this still doesn't work for you, you can buy the colored options batiste offer!

i also tried blush and wild. i think my favourite scent would be wild because it smells fantastic! it has the strongest scent of all of the dry shampoos batiste has. it's kind of that nice women perfumey smell?

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2013 12:15:00 AM More reviews by krazayy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'll keep this review simple: Too expensive, too powdery, and not as good as the Not Your Mother's Clean Freak dry shampoo. It didn't give my hair the body that Clean Freak did, and it left a pretty bad white residue (even after massaging into my roots and brushing). it's also a few dollars more expensive. However, a tip for those who love this: It is available at some Marshalls' for a discounted price. Even then, Clean Freak is cheaper. And better. Just saying.