Batiste Dry Shampoo

4.3

Butane, Isobutane, Rice Starch, Propane, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzly Benzoate, Distearyldimonium chloride

on 5/5/2014 1:01:00 AM

The best dry shampoos I've ever used. I can go 3-4 days without having to wash my hair. I have really dark hair, almost black and the brunette with a hint of color works amazingly because it does not leave a white residue. It gives me volume and it doesn't not make me feel gross like other dry shampoos. I've repurchased this maybe over 10 times. I will never use anything else!

on 4/30/2014 10:08:00 PM

I lovee this dry shampoo only one ive ever and will ever use Only thing i have to say is DO NOT BUY OR USE IN ANY WAY THE XXL VOLUME VERSION its in a pink and and silver bottle ,its as if its infuses with hairspray so when you spray it in your hair its never moving again so it just ends up as one big clump of hair

on 4/29/2014 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

gives volume, cleans oils, and smells amazing

on 4/28/2014 12:44:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I really like the dry shampoo fantastic for people with grouse oily hair like mine :p and for days when I can't b bothered fully washing my hair

on 4/27/2014 8:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I use the blonde shade. It helps when my roots start showing. It's by far the best dry shampoo I have EVER used, and I have tried most brands.

on 4/26/2014 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Even if I don't have greasy hair I use it to add volume to my hair, the ones that match the colour of your hair are the best and you don't need to blend it in! Recommend highly!

on 4/21/2014 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I've tried a handful of other dry shampoos trying to find a little cheaper alternative to this. So far I haven't found one. It is a great dry shampoo. I usually buy the cheeky scent and I have dark hair. It does leave a slight white cast, but nothing near some of the others I've tried.

Will definitely continue rebuying until I find something better.

on 4/21/2014 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I LOVE this dry shampoo. Honestly, this is the first dry shampoo I ever tried, and I enjoy it so much I don't think I really need to try others. I don't shower every day, so this is great for second or third day hair, as well as for travelling, weekend trips, and especially helpful for me when I go camping.
My family and I go camping for several weeks in August, and during that time you just want to relax, have fun, hangout with everyone etc. Late nights and activities every day mean little time for showering. We're camping and on holidays anyway, so it doesn't really matter, especially when you're on a campground that charges money and limits time in the public showers. So this product is great for keeping me feeling fresh and less oily in the sweaty summer heat.
This product also has some slight volumizing effects for me, is good for teasing and it helps keep a style in my hair.
I have tried a couple of the different scents. Around where I am, many of the scents are unavailable so I've only tested a few. Of the three that I've tried, original, tropical and floral, my favourite is definitely the Original. In my opinion, the other scents were just awful. They were too sweet and just so distracting. As a girl, there are already so many things on my body that already have a smell (bodywash, body lotion, shampoo, deodorant, perfume, etc), so these crazy scents are really unnecessary for me.
And the price is a bit high. Regular price where I'm from is about $8-9. But I find it's worth it, since I use it all the time. I really recommend this product for people who don't shower every day.

on 4/19/2014 7:12:00 PM

Everyone seems to love this, but it honestly did nothing for my hair :(..... I am fairly new to the dry shampoo realm, so am i doing this wrong?
How i shampoo
-have grotesque hair
-brush it so it has no tangles
-spray on the roots
-rub/scrunch in
-brush out
p.s. I really wanted to make this work, but it didn't.... plus $8 seems a little steep for dry shampoo....

on 4/19/2014 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This stuff is very overrated and I have tried several scents and also the one for blondes. It honestly feels dirty and makes my hair so dry and limp. I just wanted to wash it out ASAP. I've switched to Vidal Sasoon dry shampoo and am much happier. No white cast and smells better. If you want to basically spray baby powder onto you hair then buy Batiste!

Top Rated Batiste Products