April 19, 2014 | 1784 users online

Crème - BeneFit Cosmetics - Some Kind-A Gorgeous

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2010 11:43:00 AM More reviews by lonic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Tacky packaging, looks like toy makeup. The one color suits all is rubbish, it was way too yellow and dark for my complexion. It caked up quite alot and my skin felt like melted rubber the whole day through

rated 2 of 5 on 10/28/2010 2:50:00 AM More reviews by bbydoll703

I truly liked the consistency of this product but it just didn't work for me. The color was never right even though I tried this one and the "light" version. It didn't give good coverage either even after attempting to build it up. If the color suits you and you dont need much coverage this may be for you it just didnt work for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2010 2:44:00 AM More reviews by Shawty187

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love that creamy luminous smooth look for my skin as opposed to matte (most people prefer matte for some reason and in my opinions it makes skin look older and cakey and bigger)... anyway, so when I put this on my skin the first time (my skin was well moisturized) it was so smooth and creamy with a slight glow and it was great...and I bought it (shoulda tried it first and then went back to buy it like I usually do) and then as days went on I would get lots of breakouts around my mouth and chin area. I thought maybe the DIFFERIN GEL (retina-a product) was makin me purge but that would usually happen overnight after I apply it...

This foundation was basically making my blemishes worse.. I have very sensitive, hormonal acne-prone skin with redness..... this looked great on but one I took it off my skin was worse..... not good for sensitive skin as it contains silicone that blocks the pores in my opinion and thats why it looks smooth when you put it on..... so this is a noohoo no no no for me....

rated 2 of 5 on 10/18/2010 2:48:00 PM More reviews by cassytava

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Horrible product. Smells like crayons.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/17/2010 1:25:00 PM More reviews by m1234567

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hate this. I bought this on my 13th birthday at Macy's. The makeup artist tried this on my cheek and it looked okay, but I really needed a foundation at the time, so I bought it. The day after, I tried it and it was cakey as ***! It's also so greasy that my face looked better without any foundation on! Even worse, the color doesn't show up on my face, since it's probably not my shade -- there are only three. If you have overly dry skin, and actually match the color shades, that's one thing, but you also need a foundation brush to apply this. I literally couldn't get enough out with my fingers. Even if you did have a foundation brush, it would still be really really sheer, and would take FOREVER to apply. On another note, the packaging totally sucks! Cheap plastic case that doesn't even open without multiple tries half the time, and the other half being that you actidentally open the bottom with the sponge instead of the foundation. I am very dissapointed with this product, for I usually get really good resuts from benefit! I strongly recommend not getting this, because you could get so much more out of $28!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/8/2010 5:25:00 PM More reviews by laurenparisrome

This product is sold for WAY more than it should be, quality wise. I find that this makes my skin look very unnatural and greasy. The color isn't very flattering, yet they claim it will match most skin tones, not to mention it gives horrible coverage.

Don't waste your money like I did. Take it from me; this is NOT a good product.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2010 6:56:00 AM More reviews by gothspice

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Uncomfortably greasy feel. Slides off, so nada for coverage. I used to like Benefit, but lately the products are much more miss than hit and way overpriced for what you get.
Packaging was cute tho.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2010 9:25:00 AM More reviews by megwa82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I found this product made my skin feel so greasy and I absolutely hated the smell! Also breaks me out so I definitely will not be buying again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2010 8:53:00 PM More reviews by xleahcarx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is just awful. It made me so greasy and it just wouldn't spread on my face. The sponge it coms with is no good. This is the worst and weirdest product I've ever tried.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/17/2010 10:20:00 PM More reviews by mollysarah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Completely bizarre foundation! It goes on thick and feels immediately greasy. I think the strangest thing about this "foundation" is that when I swiped it on using the sponge, it left this sparkle-like trail.