August 1, 2014 | 1007 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by doctordoom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

use both sides for my brows only. holds em in place all day long! and for a dollar it can't be beat. doesn't last as long as i'd like(about a month, give or take) but again, for a dollar that's amazing. on my 2nd tube and will continue to purchase over and over.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 4:53:00 AM More reviews by prettyfuschia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Oh my God, I love this stuff!! I should wear this from long time ago!! Now, I pretty much use this everyday. Sunscreen, loose powder, tinted lip balm, this clear mascara and I'm ready to go. From what I've read, most people use this for their brows only, but not for me, I'm using this everyday for my lashes only since my eyebrows already thick and neat. It curls my lashes and hold them pretty well without being scared of smudges!! Good for everyday look, and I'll buy the back up

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2011 7:02:00 PM More reviews by bahwa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This beats Sephora Lash & Eyebrow Mascara hands down and its only $1. I put it on in the morning and in the evening it still holds my bushy brows tight, i haven't noticed any flaking so i am sold. I haven't tried it as mascara, i use both sides for the brows. The downside is there's so little product i doubt it will last long if used daily but its only a buck so that's ok i guess. I will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2011 3:27:00 AM More reviews by Kelsimariexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't use this on my lashes, but i use both sides as brow gel and it's the ONLY thing i can use on them. My brows are extremely unruly and often go off in weird directions, i've tried other brow gels and waxes but nothing holds my brows in place like this stuff. The hairs do not budge an inch when i use this, and it still looks natural, not stiff or wet. Huge plus that it's only $1 (:

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2011 2:50:00 AM More reviews by Zaiynab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I only left the product on for a few minutes (it's close to bedtime) just to try it out. It does make my eyelashes seem longer but that could just be from making them more straight since they're usually pointed at an angle to the left or right. I will update with a higher rating if anyone else notices the change. (I don't normally wear mascara).

update- so I put it on one eye, and asked dh which eye was different, lol, he got it right so I will give it one more lippie.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2011 7:33:00 PM More reviews by lychee28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not one to put clear gloss on my lashes, but I can NEVER leave the house without making sure my eyebrows are in place and this product, I never have to worry about wild caveman brows getting all crazy.

Every morning I fill in my brows and place the wet gloss over them and it never smudges my work and puts my brows in place. It's GREAT!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2011 6:13:00 PM More reviews by jasminese

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Perfect! The brow/eyelash packaging is brilliant and effective! I;m the type of girl who loves long lashes, but hate mascara! I have stick straight lashes, so I curl my lashes then apply this! And it stays! And I love how the brow gel is a separate side, because I know my brow powder gets into the gel, and I'd hate to have that on my eyelashes!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2011 6:42:00 PM More reviews by sosochop

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this stuff! I use it primarily on my lashes, after using mascara and letting it dry. I then use the gloss to further separate and lenghten my lashes, which this does very well. I use the brow brush as opposed to the lash brush, because the bristles are smaller and closer together...... I've never actually tried the lash brush side(maybe I should ). When I run out of the gel on the brow side, I'll just switch the brushes around. It does do a great job at reigning in my normally wild eyebrows as well. The fact that it only cost a dollar makes it an amazing find!!!! I will totally buy this again. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2011 12:43:00 AM More reviews by akirexo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I hardly use mascara, but I use this. I don't have curled up lashes so it helps after using my eye lash curler. I do like the eye brow brush end, but don't use it as often. Overall it's great.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2011 12:48:00 AM More reviews by edelweiss7579

I like this product. I haven't used the lash side yet but I've used about half of the brow side. I like it because sometimes I get makeup in my brows and when I use this it gets it off. My brows look nice after I put it on but I think it may cause me to break out because sometimes when I use it I get a blemish every once in a while underneath my brow hairs.