October 21, 2014 | 1864 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by screensiren

This is my favorite foundation! I have tried others but none work as well as this on my acne prone combination skin. It gives me full coverage on my discoloration, but isn't too heavy. Gives an excellent matte finish, far underrated on this site! Great for combo/oily skin! must have! only downside is the packaging, but a little of this goes a long way

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2014 7:25:00 PM More reviews by justmee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this foundation for around 3 years now. I've got blemishes, freckles and what not on my skin I also have combination skin. I think this is the best foundation for combination skin as when applied it makes the skin look matte and doesn't make me look like I'm sweating. I think its amazing to cover up marks and really does even out the skin.
The shade I use is NC40. This is the perfect shade because it completely matches my skintone.

I would recommend this foundation to people with oily skin and combination skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 11:30:00 PM More reviews by Breighp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My fav foundation for a flawless look. Has been my go to foundation for years now. For a night out with a setting powder this lasts and looks great in pics. It's okay for oily skin but need to blot or touch up every 5 hours. Dewy finish. Doesn't cause me to have break outs always a bonus.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 3:22:00 PM More reviews by nic0lee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This has been my favourite foundation for years. It is perfect for my oily, acne-prone skin, as it helps control the oil and has full coverage to cover any acne. Also does not break me out, blends flawlessly, and have a great range of colours (I wear NW10). I could not rave any more about this foundation, it's simply perfect. I have never found a foundation that's beat it for me, and I will continue to use it for years!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2014 3:08:00 AM More reviews by angiebabiexo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

it is ok .... great coverage !! will cover anything basically
But I noticed I did break out a little bit .

revlon colourstay is a much better option !!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2014 5:18:00 AM More reviews by purgatory

Worst foundation I've ever used in my life. It broke me out AND did not oxidize nicely (too orange).

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2014 9:57:00 AM More reviews by Simonjw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a great full coverage foundation for evenings and photographs really well! However, I feel its too heavy on the skin during the day and can look slight cakey even with a primer.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by thecolormargaret

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was color matched for this foundation during the summer months and I thought this would be great. I go for a more heavy coverage and I thought I would give this a go. I am a mac fan, not a die hard... but I am not impressed. 2 bottles later I think I have had better luck with my rimmel 25 hr foundation- which runs me about 7-8 dollars vs. 32-36 for mac. It is a dupe which works better for my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2014 12:03:00 PM More reviews by Jshaath

This foundation is terrible if you have dry skin. It looks so splotchy and you def need a primer with it. Not worth $27

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2014 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Lashangel02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is great with combination skin in my opinion. It covers red spots and fades away a little with pimples but covers up acne scares. However, if you are wearing this throughout the whole entire day, it might start to ware off. I still have trouble with my oily skin, so this foundation did not do any help with that. It also got very patchy after about 6 hours in school, and someone actually told me! It was SO embarrassing! It doesn't get patchy all the time, but if you're in a environment that is very hot, it will. I even use the natural radiance face primer with it, also by Mac. It also smells bad, but it wares off in an hour or two. I'm on the hunt for a new foundation, as for this one isn't giving all the wonders that it had said it would and what I want. The coverage is very good though, one layer is enough, more than that is cakey.