Garnier FRUCTIS Sleek and Shine - Leave-in Conditioning Cream

3.5

on 7/17/2009 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

didnt do anything for my bleach blonde hair...the smell is nice though

on 7/17/2009 5:31:00 PM

I LOVE THIS STUFF!! Seriously the smell is awesome!! I used to have horrible split ends and I didn't want to even get a trim because I'm growing out my hair. So I went to get a leave-in conditioner for my hair. I loved the smell and the bottle of this so I bought it. Plus the price was super cheap ($3.33). So when I get out of the shower I towel dry my hair then put about a quarter size in my hands and run it through from my ears down to the ends. After using it for about a week or two, I've already noticed that I have like no split ends!! My ends feel amazing and soft!! I love this stuff so much!! I would totally recommend it!!!!

on 7/15/2009 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

no difference in my wavy hair.

on 7/15/2009 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product! I have been using it every other night after my shower for about three months. It doesn't weigh my hair down, and it leaves it soft and silky. I heat style my hair everyday, and there is abseloutly no visible damage. I will definitly keep purchasing this!

on 7/15/2009 9:36:00 PM

I bought this since lots of friends had suggested it to me. A bit heavy and I found it weighed my hair down, even when using small amounts. Probably not repurchasing again.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I found this at Dollar General and don't recall what I paid for it, but it couldn't have been over $5. The bottle seems like it could be a pain to get the product out when it's nearly empty.

I was looking for something to keep my hair from being so flyaway and frizzy in the Lousiana summer. I loved this when I put it on even though it was a bit thicker than I expected and I had to rub it in very, very well.

My hair isn't dry looking even though I air dried and I don't have too many frizzies. I'll use it again in a few days.

I don't understand why everyone loves this leave in conditioner.
It smells kinda gross, leaves my hair extremely oily really quickly when I use a pea-sized amount, and doesn't smooth my curly hair down at all. It also leaves a disgusting amount of slimy buildup.
This product is a complete waste of $4 to me.
Will not repurchase.

on 6/21/2009 5:39:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Never again.

This stuff left my hair sticky and hard....and I think it smells funny.

Enough said.

on 6/10/2009 1:55:00 AM

Eh, I like the smell of this cream, and I usually am looking for a really heavy cream for my hair, but this just makes it greasy..maybe I'm using too much. But yeah, this is an ok leave-in-conditioner and I probably need something a tad bit lighter for my thick hair. Also, fruit oils and fragrance can be a bit too strong for my sensitive skin near my hair and I notice I break out near my scalp line a little whenever I use this, which is why I usually try to avoid it, except for on my ends.

EDIT: It stopped working it's magic so I took off a lippie. Guess I'll go into the $10 range & hopefully find something twice as good.

I was drawn into this at Targe;, because of the cute packaging, low price, & promises of sleek/shine. It's not a miracle product by any means. Yet when mixed in with serum, as the previous reviewer mentioned, this IS a good leave in conditioner. My hair is blonde & long. Usually a hassle to comb...but this leave-in conditioner made it tangle free enough to run my fingers through. I'm going to have this product as a staple for my haircare until I can find something better at the same price. $3...yeah, wish me luck.
xoxox