Garnier FRUCTIS Sleek and Shine - Leave-in Conditioning Cream

3.5

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

~OMG I love this stuff so much! its so amazing! it leaves my hair shiny, soft and manegable not to mention smelling like fruit :) I use this everytime I wash my hair, but I do not always leave it in- some days I do rinse it out but it does not affect its performance at all. I also put this is my damp and dry hair to give me moisture because that is what I need most because I have long hair. I have repurchased this product so many times and will never stop, and for $2.99 seriously what more could I want? its perfect stuff =D and my Holy Grail. Since trying this I have fallen in Love with all of Garnier's hair styling products, they are all dirt cheap and work amazingly well! ~

on 7/28/2009 4:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is my HG leave in conditioner, I am SO glad i found this, before using this, my hair would be a frizzy mess. Now my wavy hair is soft, manageable and frizz free, for the first time!, I have never found a product that has eliminated my frizz, but this definitely did. This stuff is amazing, i got it for 3.99 at london drugs just because i needed to try something new, definitely repurchase.

on 7/17/2009 6:03:00 PM

The smell was so gross, I couldn't use it. It smelled just like bug spray. I used it in the morning and worked out after work. When I started to sweat on the treadmill, I could smell that bug spray odor. It was so gross. I threw the rest away.

on 7/17/2009 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

didnt do anything for my bleach blonde hair...the smell is nice though

on 7/17/2009 5:31:00 PM

I LOVE THIS STUFF!! Seriously the smell is awesome!! I used to have horrible split ends and I didn't want to even get a trim because I'm growing out my hair. So I went to get a leave-in conditioner for my hair. I loved the smell and the bottle of this so I bought it. Plus the price was super cheap ($3.33). So when I get out of the shower I towel dry my hair then put about a quarter size in my hands and run it through from my ears down to the ends. After using it for about a week or two, I've already noticed that I have like no split ends!! My ends feel amazing and soft!! I love this stuff so much!! I would totally recommend it!!!!

on 7/15/2009 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

no difference in my wavy hair.

on 7/15/2009 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product! I have been using it every other night after my shower for about three months. It doesn't weigh my hair down, and it leaves it soft and silky. I heat style my hair everyday, and there is abseloutly no visible damage. I will definitly keep purchasing this!

on 7/15/2009 9:36:00 PM

I bought this since lots of friends had suggested it to me. A bit heavy and I found it weighed my hair down, even when using small amounts. Probably not repurchasing again.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I found this at Dollar General and don't recall what I paid for it, but it couldn't have been over $5. The bottle seems like it could be a pain to get the product out when it's nearly empty.

I was looking for something to keep my hair from being so flyaway and frizzy in the Lousiana summer. I loved this when I put it on even though it was a bit thicker than I expected and I had to rub it in very, very well.

My hair isn't dry looking even though I air dried and I don't have too many frizzies. I'll use it again in a few days.

I don't understand why everyone loves this leave in conditioner.
It smells kinda gross, leaves my hair extremely oily really quickly when I use a pea-sized amount, and doesn't smooth my curly hair down at all. It also leaves a disgusting amount of slimy buildup.
This product is a complete waste of $4 to me.
Will not repurchase.