October 21, 2014 | 1826 users online

Styling Products - Garnier - FRUCTIS Sleek and Shine - Leave-in Conditioning Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2009 10:15:00 PM More reviews by faithinyou

no difference in my wavy hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2009 10:04:00 PM More reviews by sydmc2525

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product! I have been using it every other night after my shower for about three months. It doesn't weigh my hair down, and it leaves it soft and silky. I heat style my hair everyday, and there is abseloutly no visible damage. I will definitly keep purchasing this!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2009 9:36:00 PM More reviews by vinhneleh

I bought this since lots of friends had suggested it to me. A bit heavy and I found it weighed my hair down, even when using small amounts. Probably not repurchasing again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2009 3:02:00 PM More reviews by annachristina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I found this at Dollar General and don't recall what I paid for it, but it couldn't have been over $5. The bottle seems like it could be a pain to get the product out when it's nearly empty.

I was looking for something to keep my hair from being so flyaway and frizzy in the Lousiana summer. I loved this when I put it on even though it was a bit thicker than I expected and I had to rub it in very, very well.

My hair isn't dry looking even though I air dried and I don't have too many frizzies. I'll use it again in a few days.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2009 12:42:00 PM More reviews by contagioussmiles

I don't understand why everyone loves this leave in conditioner.
It smells kinda gross, leaves my hair extremely oily really quickly when I use a pea-sized amount, and doesn't smooth my curly hair down at all. It also leaves a disgusting amount of slimy buildup.
This product is a complete waste of $4 to me.
Will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2009 5:39:00 AM More reviews by SoPolished

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

Never again.

This stuff left my hair sticky and hard....and I think it smells funny.

Enough said.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2009 1:55:00 AM More reviews by AuNatural716

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Eh, I like the smell of this cream, and I usually am looking for a really heavy cream for my hair, but this just makes it greasy..maybe I'm using too much. But yeah, this is an ok leave-in-conditioner and I probably need something a tad bit lighter for my thick hair. Also, fruit oils and fragrance can be a bit too strong for my sensitive skin near my hair and I notice I break out near my scalp line a little whenever I use this, which is why I usually try to avoid it, except for on my ends.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2009 1:27:00 AM More reviews by LorelaiHarlow

EDIT: It stopped working it's magic so I took off a lippie. Guess I'll go into the $10 range & hopefully find something twice as good.

I was drawn into this at Targe;, because of the cute packaging, low price, & promises of sleek/shine. It's not a miracle product by any means. Yet when mixed in with serum, as the previous reviewer mentioned, this IS a good leave in conditioner. My hair is blonde & long. Usually a hassle to comb...but this leave-in conditioner made it tangle free enough to run my fingers through. I'm going to have this product as a staple for my haircare until I can find something better at the same price. $3...yeah, wish me luck.
xoxox

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2009 10:28:00 AM More reviews by ias23

♥ when my leave-in was ran out i decided to try this one.. im using fructis sleek and shine leave-in conditioning..
first, i like the ingredients it has avocado oil and apricot kernel oil plus the 3rd ingredient is amodimethicone which is a hair conditioning agent that promotes shine and anti static and yes, this is a silicon but not like others(dimethicone/methicone), it is easily removes so no worries for any build up...
second, it really softens my hair and make it manageable. i tried it after shower when my hair was still damp, it really gave me shiny, soft hair when it dried. i also tried it when my hair was dry, the application was like bit uncomfortable for me coz i thought it might not absorbs well into my hair but after i brushed my hair it evenly absorbs and made it soft..
third, after use for a week it really changed my hair into softness since i really have dry hair plus it works more wonder if i applied this with my serums(every morning) or jojoba oil(every evening), no static or any frizz for me but it doesnt really strengthens the hair..
fourth, i like the smell it is not overpowering like other products..
fifth, like the packaging a cute, little round bottle and it doesnt spill or anything..
sixth, love the prize it is totally dirt cheap..
overall, this is absolutely a staple, i love how it really works for me.. ♥

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2009 1:55:00 AM More reviews by LorelaiHazen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other