Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. [ /- May contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides]

i've only heard amazing things about this mascara and one day my mom came home and told me she got some makeup samples (she doesn't wear makeup unless she's going out... and if she's going out i do her makeup) so she gave them to me. SURPRISE! inside there was a mini lancome definicils mascara!!!! it sooooooo lives up to it's status. It's the best mascara i've ever used and it's only two inches long. I hope this lasts a long time because i really don't want to buy the $26 version... ugh. I'd rather splurge on a foundation, powder, or lipstick because they all have longer shelf life versus eyeliners and mascaras... :( it has great coverage and lengthens and volumizes perfectly. I am in love with this mascara. I haven't had a problem yet :D

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I have purchased countless tubes of this mascara and always have at least two backup. Why? Because it is one of the most superb mascaras, and I have tried so many. Definitely HG. I use it in conjunction with my Christian Dior primer and my Giorgio Armani eyes to kill, one coat of each product. Why Definicils is legendary on its own: It has a sleek black colour, not dry, not dusty, not wet looking, just perfectly glossy. It elongates and defines each lash. It leaves the lashes super soft. It does not smudge. It washes clean when you remove your makeup. It won't irritate your eyes. The product takes several months to dry out, after which you should replace for hygiene reasons anyway. It wears beautifully alone or as I do, you can use another "plumping" type mascara on top to give extra voluptuousness to the lashes. This will not make your lashes look false, but rather naturally beautiful. Perfect for day wear.

on 5/3/2012 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

i actually got this product as a gift so i am not sure on the price. but i do however know the QUALITY of the product. it is a very nice product easy to use and i love it! i use this along with greatlash and the two blend perfectly.

on 4/23/2012 11:16:00 PM

This is one of my top 3 favourite mascaras...
PROS: The applicator made it easy to apply to the eyelashes and created the illusion of thicker lashes. My eye lashes are long so I can't comment on that. This was one of the easiest mascaras to remove from my lashes but it didn't wear or flake off during the day.
CONS: It is expensive but worth the splurge.

on 4/20/2012 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I found this mascara to be too watery. It seemed like it took forever to dry and made my lashes stick together in wet clumps in the process, smearing if touched at all. As for the overall staying power, it ran by a few hours in the heat and humidity, and just didn't define or add anything to my lashes. It does have a nice dark colour, and a very pretty and tasteful package design but that is about it. I really do not understand the hype surrounding this mascara, personally.

on 4/20/2012 5:13:00 AM

I use the Definicils as my everyday mascara. I personally still like the Hypnose collection better because I enjoy the volume, but you cannot go wrong with Definicils on any given day-- your lashes just like evenly covered and defined. Again, try this on top of Lancome's Cils booster!

on 4/18/2012 6:02:00 PM

Best dept store mascara. I've always loved Definicils. It is amazing for really getting to each lash, stays put all day and gives amazing length and volume..The only drawback is the price. I do love it so and like to splurge on a tube once in awhile :)

on 4/17/2012 6:36:00 PM

This is quite a good mascara. It takes little effort applying and my lashes get dramatically long. Little to no clumping and great staying power. No complaints. I even uploaded a picture with just a light application on my lashes so you could see how good it works.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I actually really like this mascara! It's great for natural lashes. Gives good definition! Although the natural look isn't really my thing, it's nice to find a good high end mascara!

on 3/27/2012 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This is a great mascara for those who like a natural, polished look. It doesn't clump, doesn't smear or flake, and it's very good for lengthening and separating (not too much volume though).

Top Rated Lancome Products