August 1, 2014 | 1864 users online

Shampoo - Mane 'n Tail - Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2012 1:33:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

I've used so many bottles of this stuff, and I must say that I like it. The shampoo really cleans my hair, and the conditioner softens and adds shine. But what I bought it for was to help my hair grow and grow stronger, and I really don't think it did that. I doubt I'll repurchase any more of these, but I'll finish the huge stockpile I have (there was a really good sale, okay!).

rated 2 of 5 on 7/26/2012 12:14:00 AM More reviews by punkhrs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

I would definitely recommend this product to someone who has thick and long or medium length hair. I have a pixie cut, but my hair is thick but fine. After only two uses, I have noticed my hair falling out. Beware when using this product if you have a certain type of hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Mandadanyele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love Mane 'n Tail Shampoo! I have thick curly hair that is very unmanageable so I use a lot of products in my hair everyday. This Shampoo cleans my hair VERY well and it also smells great. It doesn't dry my hair out either like most really expensive shampoos. So if you have really dry hair, I would recommend MNT since it doesn't dry my hair out at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 3:30:00 AM More reviews by hannuh07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used to use this product back in highschool when I recieved an servile mullette hair cut. I liked it but never thought that it was anything special. I decided to give it another try about a month and a half ago. I am in love!. I have naturaly oily hair and would be dripping oil by the 2nd day of no wash. Now I can go 3-4 days without washing and I am barely greasy. This makes me extremely happy! Now reading the comments a lot of people are saying that it is really drying and I agree BUT shampoo is not meant to be used from root to tip it is only to be massaged on the scalp to remove excess oil. Same les for conditioners. Only put conditioner on from the middle of your hair down. Like I said my scalp produces little oil now and my ends are great. I recommend using the matchjng shampoo and conditioner. I cannot say much about growth because I am so harsh on hoe long it takes my hair to grow but I can say that I got my hair cut about 3 weeks ago and it already back to its original length. That's a good sign. I also have a ton of body and shine to my hair. I would say that you take my advice on application because you don't want to over dry Ur ends with the shampooo just a thought hope u guys enjoy this great product and use it for more that a couple day to really get a feel of how it works

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2012 8:59:00 PM More reviews by paolandlove

Great shampoo. If you want a good nice clean feeling of your hair/scalp try this!!!! It has a clarifying shampoo clean feel to it. It smells okay, kind of a neutral smell. It does make your hair feel kind of dry after you rinse out so use a conditioner. I normally wash my hair, put in conditioner for about 3-5 mins and then my hair will feel great. Not good for color treated hair, it'll wash it rightttt out. My hair grows really fast, I'm not sure if it's the shampoo or just me but it has grown like 3 inches in the last 2 months. (Woo-hoo). Good affordable shampoo!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 10:27:00 AM More reviews by scrowell

Just started using this last week, and WOW. I am used to using Biolage, and this is 100 times better. I have been in the process of growing out my hair for a while now, its pretty long..but my hair is matte..no shine what so ever, its pretty thick and coarse but there is absolutely no shine, its so weird. After using this for about a week I see shine! :) thank the heavens above b/c ive tried just about EVERYTHING. Plus this gives my hair body galore! :) Girls, dont give up hope try this w/ the conditioner! love it. I found mine at walgreens on sale for $2.99 (whatta steal :p)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 6:41:00 PM More reviews by bdebellis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't know why it seems people think this product makes your hair feel like straw. I have really curly, dry hair that I straighten almost everyday. I tried mane and tail to see if the whole hair growth phenomena is true. Last night was my first use and even with out seeing if the hair growth is true- my hair is incredibly soft and shiny. It usually also gets really knotty- and i can run my hands through it fine. I say it's worth a try and hopefully the growth works!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2012 1:25:00 PM More reviews by itslokey

Mane 'n Tail should be left for the animals. The only positive thing I can say is that it smells good. It seemed to make my hair softer and nice for about two weeks. Then the horrid split ends and dry, unmanageable hair turned up for no reason. If you still want to try it maybe see if there is a pump, as it gets heavy and annoying as I often dropped it (klutz!). Wouldn't imagine why anyone would buy it after trying it. I heard the hair growth reports but its not true. It made no difference except straightening/drying my curly hair so it appeared longer. Rather have short silky hair than longer hay-like hair. (no pun intended)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by jameyskye

I really like how this smells but i think its because it is a nostalgic feeling for me as i used it when i was young. I wish there was a pump on the bottle but thats not a big deal. It costs 15 dollars at my sallys beauty supply store.
wont be repurchasing as it doesnt do any good for my hair now that it is a bit damaging from hair bleaching and dying
the chemicals in it are horrible for hair.
better off leaving it for young children/virgin hair or pets fur.
unfortunatly it is not cruelty free so i will not be repurchasing

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2012 3:22:00 PM More reviews by StormyLotus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Love this shampoo! I may never change shampoos again. I have thick, coarse hair that seems to be permanently dry. Before using this shampoo my hair was highlighted and I used a relaxer, so even when my hair was wet it stuck together and felt dry. Now, even wet just with shampoo my hair is super soft and I can run my fingers through it. With the conditioner, it's amazing. Now I don't have to deep condition every time I wash. I'm thrilled!!