LUSH Lemony Flutter

4.2

Quantitative Ingredients * Fresh Lemon Infusion (Citrus limonum), * Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii), * Beeswax (Cera alba), * Lanolin, * Soya Oil (Glycine Soja), * Cold Pressed Avocado Oil (Persea gratissima), * Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil (Linum usitatissimum), * Mango Butter (Mangifera indica), * Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, * Castor Oil (Ricinus communis), * Perfume, * Cold Pressed Wheatgerm Oil (Triticum vulgare), * Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum), * Lavender Oil (Lavandula hybrida), * Tagettes Oil (Tagetes glandulifera), * Chamomile Oil (Anthemis nobilis), * Sodium Borate, * Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), * *Citral, * Geraniol, * *Citronellol, * *Limonene, * *Linalool, * Methylparaben, * Propylparaben.

on 3/19/2011 10:08:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

excellent product that I started using on cuticles, then moved on to elbows, feet and everywhere else that had become dry over the winter months. It works a dream and dry skin disappears overnight.
The only thing i don't like about Lush products in general is their expiry date. No matter how often i seem to use them, they always expire before i've used the entire tub.

on 3/16/2011 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Lemony Flutter is described as a "lemony butter" and that is a very accurate statement. It smells like lemons and fresh. It has a very thick consistency. I use it on my feet instead of cuticles. It softens my heels very nicely overnight with socks on. :) A little goes a long way!

on 3/6/2011 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product to use as a cuticle cream but I think it is better to use as a cream in very dry area. It works wonderful on my elbows and knees and the smell is no too bad but quite intense for my liking. When applied it basically melts and becomes oil (kind of melted butter) and for that reason I do not really like it as a cuticle cream, for that purpose Burt's Bee works better since it actually stays on the cuticle and does not spread all over and in my opinion the smell is also better.

on 3/6/2011 1:16:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

lovvee. I use thisevery night before i go to bed on my elbows which were disgusting. white cracking peeling skin etc. after ONE use they already felt and looked completely healthy. After every night use they feel like lotion to touch. Only bad part is i haaate the smell. Its okay though i dont put it on to smell good its just like therapy for my skin.

on 3/6/2011 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I really like this product. I ended up buying this from the Lush store near my house after I spotted it while I was looking for something else. I use this every time I give myself a manicure or change my nail colour (every 2-3 days) and I find it works really well. It makes my cuticles lovely and soft, and they look much better. I also really love the scent of this product (itís really lemony) although I agree with some other reviewers on here when they say it can be a little overwhelming. I paid around £5 ($8US) for a 50g tub of this stuff, and I definitely believe you are getting value for money, considering you use such a small amount on each finger. Itís going to take ages to use up!  A little bit of this stuff goes a long way, and after putting it on your fingers you can see it melting into your cuticles with the heat of your skin. Iím really happy with this product and will definitely buy it again.

on 2/27/2011 12:33:00 PM

I bought this while living in the UK. (The price is just over half of what it is in the states and that is counting the conversion rate). I Love the smell but the true to lemon scent is part of what drew me to the product in the first place.
The weather in the UK has been really beating up my skin, esp the skin on my hands and my nail beds. I've had this for just under a week now and have already have noticed a huge difference in my cuticles. They are softer and all the cuts around my fingers have healed up.
It does take a bit to sink it but I use it before bed, so it doesn't bother me.

on 2/20/2011 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

the good thing with this product is that it never seems to run out! i've had it for 6 months, and its still full.
you only need a little product, but the strong lemony smell you do have to get used to. it is called lemony flutter for a reason.
it does get a tad greasy but is extremely moisturising. i would go out and buy this again if i can finish this one.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product is fairly expensive. I find it does moisturise, but not to the degree I was expecting. The scent is very strong and if you dislike the smell of lemons, I wouldn't recommend it! I also find it is very greasy and doesn't sink into the skin and this is something I really do not like about hand creams. I need to do things with my hands and that's difficult when they are greasy. Yet I don't want to have to wipe my hands every time after I apply hand cream, I want it to sink in so I can apply it on the go.

Overall, I do not think I would purchase this again, but it would be great for people who don't need a huge moisture boost, love the smell of lemons and don't mind greasy hand creams.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I like Lemony Flutter a lot, but I really wish they'd make a smaller size. It always goes bad before I can use up half the dang tub.

on 2/15/2011 8:24:00 AM

I love Lemony Flutter! I have extremely dry, sensitive skin and I get eczema on my hands and elbows mostly during the winter. I'm always looking for a hand cream that will keep my hands feeling moisturized for as long as possible.

Lemony Flutter is labeled as a cuticle cream but I use it all over my hands, feet and elbows or where ever I have a dry patch of skin. It does take a little while to rub in but I'm fine with that because it lasts longer than most other cuticle butter/hand creams that I have tried. If you don't have the time during the day to keep rubbing it in, it also works well if you put it on before bed.

I LOVE the smell of Lemony Flutter!!! It has a very natural lemon smell...which it should since it does have a whole lemon in it! :) It smells fresh and clean. I really recommend it!

Video Reviews & Tutorials