Everyday Minerals Multi-tasking Concealer

4.1

Not tested on animals

Mica (CI 77019), Lauroyl Lysine. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Mica: Is a naturally occurring mineral noted for its transparent sparkly luster. Lauroyl Lysine: An all-natural amino acid derived from coconut fatty acid, contributing to the products silk like creamy texture and spreadability qualities. Titanium Dioxide: An inert white mineral that is used as a color adjuster. Iron Oxides: Cosmetic pigments used to add depths of color. Ultramarines: An inorganic vibrant pigment used to add color.

on 11/9/2007 6:01:00 PM

Ok, so I use intensive fair concealer mixed with sunlight and it is a PERFECT combination to make my dark circles and under eye puffiness disappear. After apply this, I gentle apply multi-tasking concealer over it, followed by my foundation. It makes me look so natural and refreshed even after being up all night with a baby! GREAT STUFF!! I also use multi-tasking to cover up other blemishes on my face. Great cover-up!

While I don't like mineral makeup, I love this concealer!

I've tried Neutrogena Skin Clearing concealer for years, which worked okay but didn't last. So I tried a MAC Studio Fix concealer, (which was way too cakey,) and a Sonia Kashuk one. Nothing stellar.

This stuff is fantastic. The powder formula sinks right into large pores leveling them out and blots onto blemishes beautifully! I love this! And it's nice to know I can use this over acne without harming it.

on 10/12/2007 6:15:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This product stays on well over blemishes, red spots, even scabs from pimples that have popped (yuck, sorry to tell you guys this, but I thought some people may like to know)--although not perfectly over the scabs, a lot better than anything else I've tried. The only problem is that this is too dry-looking for the undereye area if you have fine lines. After this was applied over my undereye cream, it literally sucked the area so dry that the makeup artist I saw later in the day asked if I had even bothered to put any eye cream on at all. Get the sample size, and that'll last you quite a while.

on 9/30/2007 11:52:00 AM

This is my HG under-eye concealer. I am 40+ with fair olive skin that is very oily. I also live in a very humid city. First, I apply Kinerase cream over my entire face. I give that a few moments to sink in and then apply a teeny bit of Smashbox Photo Finsh UVA/UVB SPF 15 over my entire face, minus my nose (the part most prone to shine). I then use a foundation brush to apply EM Mint Powder Concealer over red areas on my cheeks. Next, I use a concealer brush to apply EM Multi-Tasking Powder on the dark circles under my eyes. This COMPLETELY erases the darkness without drying or flaking. The final step is to use a kabuki brush to apply a very light layer of EM Intensive Formula in Olive Fair. This combo takes less than five minutes to do and leaves me with a nearly flawless finish that lasts all day and into the evening without touchup (although if it is a REALLY humid day, I sometimes use blotting paper to dull any breakthrough shine). The other bonus is that it has no negative effect whatsoever on my pretty sensitive skin--no breakouts, no flaking, no dryness, nada! Also, the price cannot be beat!

on 9/27/2007 3:44:00 PM

Wow! I received a full size of this from the lovely Hara, and at first I was baffled. A powder concealer? I've never even considered Everyday Minerals before, but this is a great introduction to the line, as it does the job!

For my combination to oily Asian skin (NC25-30), the concealers I've found that work best for me have been Laura Mercier Secret Concealer (for undereye) and Prescriptives Flawless Total Protection (for blemishes or redness). Dare I say it? Multi-tasking does the trick just as well as the other two. For a powder, it actually glides on, almost like a cream. My only gripe is the messy packaging - Hara had to tape it down to keep it from spilling. When I open it, I have to do it so carefully that I look like I'm trying to diffuse a bomb.

Good stuff, although not the most travel friendly!

on 9/22/2007 7:20:00 AM

Got some of this when I bought the sample kit and it is the best concealer for spots/blemishes. Covers them completely, all day and doesn't make them worse which some cream concealers can. also very easy to blend and surprisingly rub resistant. I use a small brush (EM does a good concealer brush) which is the best way to apply it. The only thing it hasn't been good for is undereye circles mainly because of my fine lines but I always use it everywhere else - good for redness round the nose as well.
highly recommend all EM products especially as they ship so reasonably to the UK.

on 9/21/2007 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I love this, it's so versatile I can use it as concealer or all-over foundation since it matches my skintone perfectly. Great texture, blendabilty and lasting power, as with all EM products. Doesn't seem to accentuate tiny lines or pores, either, which is great. I'll keep using it as long as they make it.

on 9/10/2007 1:26:00 PM

This was a good product overall, although it was a bit too dark for my very light skin, and didn't cover my dark circles as well as Intesive Fair in the same brand. However, it did cover my blemishes well, and stayed on nicely throughout the day. I would reccomend this for anyone with light to medium skin tones, and minor blemishes.

on 8/28/2007 11:12:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I ordered this concealer with my sample kit and I was unsure about it. It did not look light enough for my NC20 skin, but I tried it anyway. While it doesn't really cover my undereye circles enough, it works so good at redness/blemish areas on my face. I actually apply it with one of my e/s brushes and it blends in and covers nicely. Assuming it does not cause me to break out, this may turn out to be HG for me.
EDIT: I still like this, but don't reach for it as often as I did. It seems a little too dark for me.

on 7/27/2007 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Wow! I was skeptical at how well a powder concealer could possibly work. I am now completely convinced. This will be a staple in my makeup bag for a long time to come. It has a fairly creamy consistency and blends beautifully. I have fairly pale skin that is only a little bit darker than this concealer, so this doesn't do too great of a job covering dark undereye circles for me. However, for everything else, it rocks!

Top Rated Everyday Minerals Products