April 16, 2014 | 2079 users online

Polishes - China Glaze - Ruby Pumps

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2010 12:52:00 PM More reviews by acc82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this color! It is the nicest red I've found in a long time. The red is stunning as well as glittery. If you love dramatic, glittery colors, you'll love this. I wear only China Glaze and OPI colors generally and find China Glaze just as good or better than OPI. The staying power of this polish is great, especially with a topcoat.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2010 10:43:00 PM More reviews by ShadyPinesMa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's pretty but I'm not blown away by it. It's a very "teen" color. It is not a professional red that you can wear to work in my opinion. I'll wear it on weekends but I wouldn't buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2010 2:37:00 PM More reviews by Shabby413

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This color is amazing! One of the best reds EVER! It looks gorgeous on. Just like Dororthy's ruby slippers. I'm in love with this color. Received so many compliments on it. Would definitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2010 6:29:00 AM More reviews by Brunettegirl

I have been on a polish kick lately with the change of seasons coming soon. I always seem drawn to "reds", and can't seem to have enough of them...I have an eye for any red with a twist, ie. mixed with shimmer, blended with colors, or just a unique red......This was probably the first polish that caught my eye out of the entire collection. It stood out to me like a lttle jewel..The other MUA folks have pretty much summed up anything I could say about it, but I will say it again...Ladies, it's a GOREGOUS red. It will look stunning on a pedi and also lovely for mani's..I wish the winter would hurry and get here just so I can wear this....I am NC20-25 but truly think most skin tones can pull this off...Also those of you who like your "reds" Sugar Sugar" by Sinful is a gorgeous red with shimmer, not glitter, also quite lovely...I agree with the reviewer that said get it while you can because once the holidays hit this will be harder to get your hands on... :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2010 12:21:00 PM More reviews by libertyjen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE. I am not typically a glitter polish-wearer. HOWEVER, this red is absolutely to-die for. The red is rich and the glitter is just perfect. In addition, it goes on smoothly and the glitter particles are the perfect size. I love it

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2010 3:10:00 AM More reviews by juhnay324

my favorite sparkly red polish, love wearing it at christmas!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2010 1:13:00 AM More reviews by CarrieLynnJ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE! perfect red, perfect glitter! i am going out to get another (maybe 2 more!) tomorrow!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2010 9:05:00 AM More reviews by finch96

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This looks exactly like if you took a swatch from Dorothy's shoes and put them on your fingertips. That's the best way to describe it. It really and truly does look just like Dorothy's ruby pumps. On my NW25 skin, it is the perfect red.

Thin formula, but I found 2 coats sufficient. Some slight pooling with application. The glitter is not chunky, but super fine and not gritty feeling. Cleanup is tedious, however that is to be expected with red/glitter polishes. I absolutely adore this color. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2010 8:17:00 PM More reviews by applesandpairs

This is my HG red polish. perfect amount of glitter, great formula. Can't stop staring at my nails when I'm wearing this! IMO, every girl needs to own this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2010 4:38:00 PM More reviews by kaethie

If you like keeping your nails red during December/Feb, etc., then you FOR SURE need to go buy this NOW. You will not be able to find it in a few months. The color is AWESOME, especially on toes. :-)