Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Water (aqua), Paeonia Suffruticosa Extract, Panthenol, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin

on 11/24/2008 1:39:00 PM

This stuff is absolutely amazing!!! It has turned my weak lashes into strong, durable, long, thick ones. They are so much more healthy looking, and they dont fall anymore. I love this stuff!!

on 11/21/2008 10:24:00 PM

I've been using this for about 2 weeks now and am not really sure if its in my mind or it really works. I used it on my eyebrows where I had sparse areas and that worked in a week...the eyelashes I'm not so sure yet. I have noticed that my eyelashes look good without mascara and just using a curler so maybe it does work. Mine weren't that bad to begin with so I'll have to update on that later. But it does make them healthier thats for sure

on 11/19/2008 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I always have to comeback to this product.It works so well. There was one time i used semi permanent individual lashes and i didn't take them off properly with the solution so my real lashes fell off. I found this product at a Rite Aid store so i decided to give it a try. It makes my lashes grow faster and longer.It doesn't make the lashes thicker however. Just grows more and longer.My lashes feel so much healthier.Since i use mascara everyday, my lashes tend to fall off and dry. I use this as a treatment at night and primer before i put anything on my eyes.It makes my lashes not fall off anymore. The trick is that i use either a q-tip or just my finger to get the product on the wand, then i apply it on to my upper and lower lids where the roots of the lashes are.Be careful don't get it into your eyes cuz it will sting very badly.

on 11/14/2008 9:15:00 AM

i've only been using this for about a week, but i'm also starting to see results. my lashes are definitely longer...though i am not so sure they are thicker. but i suppose that's because i've mainly just applied it to my lashes like a regular mascara.

i'll do what one of the reviewer's here said and take a q-tip with some of the product on it and brush it along my lash line...

will update if i see any noticeable results.

overall, really good product...ESPECIALLY for the price.

ps. i've tried revitalash and it worked really well buuut the price gets me. i mean, i'm a college student. i don't have that kinda cash to shell out for pretty lashes!

edit: i just started applying the product to my lash line and im pretty sure there is now a bigger difference in length, thickness, and strength of my lashes. most noticeably, my once bald lower lash line has now sprouted many hairs! hooray.

on 11/11/2008 3:26:00 PM

I've only been using this product for 5 days and I'm already beginning to see results.
I use the growth accelerator on my eyebrows because my brows are thin and sparse in some areas. The gel works! I can tell/see hair growing in the areas which I apply it and the growth rate is pretty amazing. The areas that used to be sparse are now slowly beginning to fill in.. which makes me very happy.
I've also used this on my eyelashes but I'd say this is more effective on the brows than lashes.
Overall, I am very happy with the product and I will definitely purchase it again!

on 11/8/2008 8:11:00 PM

finally, a product that is both cheap & does what it says! i have been applying the lash growth accelerator onto my eyelashes every night for about a week now and i must say, WOWSERS. i didnt think i would notice any results this quickly but i did. i'm a typical asian with stick straight lashes but by using ardell, my top lashes are starting to curl by themselves! for some reason my right eye's bottom lashes are way more notciable than my left eye's .. so i applied some of the ardell stuff there and now my left eye's bottom lashes are so much more noticable. =] i am glad i purchased this product! i ordered online from madame madeline for almost 4 bucks. its a steal. i gotta stack up soon! =] A MUST BUY PRODUCT!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been using for over a year now i believe and I think this definitely lengthens my lashes and brows although I don't know if it has made them thicker. A couple more brow hairs grew in also in a sparse area. I should also mention that I add a drop of castor oil and a drop of almond oil to the tube to mix it in and occasionally spray the wand with a little alcohol to keep eveything clean. The only problem is the wand doesn't always reach the bottom stuff but it is bendable so you can bend it once and then use it like an angled brush. I only use at night after cleansing before bed and will continue to use.
Water (aqua), Paeonia Suffruticosa Extract, Panthenol, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, VP DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG 1 Trideceth 6, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin

I thought i reviewed this, this is wonderful! I've been using it for 2 weeks now, and within a week I noticed a difference. My lashes are more lush and longer. In fact, I had to stop using it on my lower lashes because they were getting too long that I was getting mascara spots. I'm usually skeptcal about products that claim to make things bigger, better, plumper etc. but this really does work. I've started using it on my brows, after i went gunho with the tweezers, and they're actually growing back about double what they normally would. I'll continue using this, really a great product. The only downside is that it stings when I get it in my eye and has a tendency to flake. But I can put up with those minor issues for longer lashes!

on 10/31/2008 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Maybe I'm just desperate to convince myself that this product works... but I swear after using it two times, my eyebrows have filled in where they were sparse and my eyelashes have actually grown. I can now feel my eyelashes touching my sunglasses so that I have to move my sunglasses down on my nose a little. It also doesn't seem to take as long to put my mascara on in the morning in order to get that "full lash" look. I'm glad I found this out before spending $150 on Revitalash. this stuff is less than $5! I will definitely repurchase!

on 10/25/2008 6:59:00 PM

I have kinda short and somewhat sparse lashes. However after using this product faithfully for about a month I have thick pretty lashes! And they are long! Someone asked if I was wearing fake lashes! I will buy this for years to come!

Popular Lash Treatments