TRESemme Instant Heat Tamer Spray

4.1

Water, Amodimethicon , Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzophenone-4, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Silk, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin

on 8/24/2012 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Im on my second bottle and i love it!!!! not only does it have no alcohol like most heat sprays(even expensive ones) but it doesn't weigh my hair down or make it greasy at all. I use it before i blow dry and before flat iron my hair and i use this almost daily! it makes my hair feel healthy and always appears to really reduce my heat damage! Also it smells good i recommend this because i have tried sooo many heat sprays and nothing adds up to this one and its cheap!

on 8/24/2012 2:02:00 AM

I use this every time I use the blow dryer or flat iron on my hair. Smells amazing and makes my hair feels smooth and reduces frizz. Works better than all the other heat protectants I've purchased which typically costed 3 times the price of this. This is super affordable, doesnt weigh down my fine hair, and doesnt make my hair any more oily. No cons for me!

I got this with the heat protecting mousse because it was on sale. I don't really straighten my hair at all (because I chopped all my hair off and now have a pixi cut) but I really like this product! I still use it when it's a really hot or really cold day out to protect my hair against the elements. It's really moisturizing, leaves my hair stronger, and smelling awesome. It's locking bottle is also amazing. Overall amazing. Only complaint is it can leave my hair on the oily side.

I have no complaints about the product(=. I picked up a bottle after I used some of my friend's. I LOVE the way it smells. After using it I never get that burnt hair smell anymore and my ends turn out nicer when i flat iron them. ALso I love how the spray bottle locks so I can take it with me wherever I go. I would totally buy this again.

on 8/21/2012 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Can't really say much on how it actually protects my hair against hot tools, but it makes me feel a lot better than frying my hair without any protective product in. It's very light weight, not sticky on the hair as long as I use a moderate amount, doesn't feel oily at all, smells good, comes in a easy to use spray bottle, and it's cheap!

on 8/17/2012 11:08:00 AM

Smells great and makes my hair soft and shiny. Using it with Nexxus Pro-Mend Daily Leave-In and my split ends are almost unnoticable. Great product!

on 8/13/2012 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a heat protectant product I use on the rare occasions I straighten my hair simply because it's laying around. It's okay. Can't say if it's great. It does what I want it to, but I don't think it protects my hair as well as I'd like it to.

on 8/8/2012 8:47:00 PM

i love this stuff, tresemmes products always do great things for my hair!
i have naturally thin, straight hair and i barely ever heat style my hair.
i believe in always wearing a protectant to keep your strands healthy and beautiful!

HERES A TRICK! FIND YOUR PERFECT PROTECTANT:
thin hair - use a mist such as this
thick hair - lean towards a lotion protector because your hair shaft is so much thicker, its harder for a light weight mist to penetrate and actually protect your hair

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I've been using this heat tamer spray for a long time. I really think it does help and it has a nice scent. But be sure to let it try before direct contact with your hair or else you could be frying it.

on 8/2/2012 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is the best heat protecting spray I ever used! It made a noticeable difference to my hair. The hair feels a lot smoother and my ends are less dry than before. The smell is not bad compared to my previous hairspray, it actually smells pretty good, and is not overwhelming when I use it. I spray this before I blow dry and again before I style my hair. Love it! would buy again :D :D

Video Reviews & Tutorials