TRESemme Instant Heat Tamer Spray

4.1

Water, Amodimethicon , Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzophenone-4, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Silk, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin

I have no complaints about the product(=. I picked up a bottle after I used some of my friend's. I LOVE the way it smells. After using it I never get that burnt hair smell anymore and my ends turn out nicer when i flat iron them. ALso I love how the spray bottle locks so I can take it with me wherever I go. I would totally buy this again.

on 8/21/2012 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Can't really say much on how it actually protects my hair against hot tools, but it makes me feel a lot better than frying my hair without any protective product in. It's very light weight, not sticky on the hair as long as I use a moderate amount, doesn't feel oily at all, smells good, comes in a easy to use spray bottle, and it's cheap!

on 8/17/2012 11:08:00 AM

Smells great and makes my hair soft and shiny. Using it with Nexxus Pro-Mend Daily Leave-In and my split ends are almost unnoticable. Great product!

on 8/13/2012 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a heat protectant product I use on the rare occasions I straighten my hair simply because it's laying around. It's okay. Can't say if it's great. It does what I want it to, but I don't think it protects my hair as well as I'd like it to.

on 8/8/2012 8:47:00 PM

i love this stuff, tresemmes products always do great things for my hair!
i have naturally thin, straight hair and i barely ever heat style my hair.
i believe in always wearing a protectant to keep your strands healthy and beautiful!

HERES A TRICK! FIND YOUR PERFECT PROTECTANT:
thin hair - use a mist such as this
thick hair - lean towards a lotion protector because your hair shaft is so much thicker, its harder for a light weight mist to penetrate and actually protect your hair

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I've been using this heat tamer spray for a long time. I really think it does help and it has a nice scent. But be sure to let it try before direct contact with your hair or else you could be frying it.

on 8/2/2012 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is the best heat protecting spray I ever used! It made a noticeable difference to my hair. The hair feels a lot smoother and my ends are less dry than before. The smell is not bad compared to my previous hairspray, it actually smells pretty good, and is not overwhelming when I use it. I spray this before I blow dry and again before I style my hair. Love it! would buy again :D :D

on 8/2/2012 5:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

this stuff is awesome really protects my hair from the blow dryer , works better than expensive salon stuff i have tried, love the sprayer too, will continue to buy this forever, i have prob bought it like 30 times

This product is great. I flat iron my hair almost every day and my hair usually feels dry and smells burnt (yuck!). After using this product my hair feels a lot smoother and does not smell burnt at all. I will definitely purchase this again and recommend to friends.

on 7/23/2012 4:16:00 PM

love this product! I use it right before I blowdry and then again before I curl or straighten my hair. It isn't thick and leaves your hair feeling great! And best of all protects your hair!!!

Video Reviews & Tutorials