TRESemme Instant Heat Tamer Spray

4.1

Water, Amodimethicon , Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzophenone-4, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Silk, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin

on 8/13/2012 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a heat protectant product I use on the rare occasions I straighten my hair simply because it's laying around. It's okay. Can't say if it's great. It does what I want it to, but I don't think it protects my hair as well as I'd like it to.

on 8/8/2012 8:47:00 PM

i love this stuff, tresemmes products always do great things for my hair!
i have naturally thin, straight hair and i barely ever heat style my hair.
i believe in always wearing a protectant to keep your strands healthy and beautiful!

HERES A TRICK! FIND YOUR PERFECT PROTECTANT:
thin hair - use a mist such as this
thick hair - lean towards a lotion protector because your hair shaft is so much thicker, its harder for a light weight mist to penetrate and actually protect your hair

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I've been using this heat tamer spray for a long time. I really think it does help and it has a nice scent. But be sure to let it try before direct contact with your hair or else you could be frying it.

on 8/2/2012 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is the best heat protecting spray I ever used! It made a noticeable difference to my hair. The hair feels a lot smoother and my ends are less dry than before. The smell is not bad compared to my previous hairspray, it actually smells pretty good, and is not overwhelming when I use it. I spray this before I blow dry and again before I style my hair. Love it! would buy again :D :D

on 8/2/2012 5:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

this stuff is awesome really protects my hair from the blow dryer , works better than expensive salon stuff i have tried, love the sprayer too, will continue to buy this forever, i have prob bought it like 30 times

This product is great. I flat iron my hair almost every day and my hair usually feels dry and smells burnt (yuck!). After using this product my hair feels a lot smoother and does not smell burnt at all. I will definitely purchase this again and recommend to friends.

on 7/23/2012 4:16:00 PM

love this product! I use it right before I blowdry and then again before I curl or straighten my hair. It isn't thick and leaves your hair feeling great! And best of all protects your hair!!!

on 7/22/2012 7:11:00 PM

This is an awesome heat tamer. It sprays a very nice even mist and smells yummy and of course, protects your hair from heat damage. The price ain't bad either!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this, its light weight, smells good, cheap, makes my hair look shiny and super soft. I couldn't live without it, iv been through to many bottles to count.

on 7/19/2012 12:11:00 PM

I don't about heat taming capabilities, but this is the very best, lightweight, leave in detangler I've ever used.

Popular Styling Products