October 21, 2014 | 986 users online

Scrubs - Burt's Bees - Citrus Facial Scrub

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2005 9:11:00 PM More reviews by dewdropsjd

Have samples and use it on rough spots which is good for that purpose. Too oily for my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2005 6:10:00 PM More reviews by siouxsie_eyes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff & love the scent (smells like Fall!) then again I am a huge fan of BB & natural products!! I like the texture to this scrub..not too abrasive for my sensitive skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2005 8:27:00 PM More reviews by garlandfairy

This is the wierdest exfoliator I have EVER used!!! It has a strange, dried out texture, as if it used to be moist but then it was left in the sun, so it dried out. Was really harsh on my face too. But it was so waxy (for want of a better word) that I didn't use it all, I just used it on my body instead. Really very strange.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2005 9:46:00 PM More reviews by zimaleah501

I love this exfoliator. It is natural, smells good, and doesn't irritate my skin. A small amount goes a long way!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2005 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Korinabentz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this in a burts bee package for my birthday. I recently starting using it. I use this around once a week or a little more. It does a great job of exfoliating. It leaves your skin very soft and doesnt irratate my skin. It smells great too. Even though I got a small sample size of it, This product lasts quite a long time because you dont need much of it. The only problem i have with this is that it is kind of hard to get off. It takes a lot of rinsing to get all of it off. I would recomend this product to anyone looking for a good exfoliater.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2005 9:44:00 PM More reviews by IlusionOrganica

The best thing about this product is, hands down, the smell. Like orange spice cake, very yummy. Also, the fact that it comes mostly dry in the canister allows you to add as much water as you like, to make it as thick or thin as you like. Too bad pretty much everything else about this product is mediocre. I found that the granules in the scrub were too gentle on my face, I prefer my exfoliators to be a little more grainy. It didn't get much off either, it mostly just sat there. My face is also quite oily and I get the feeling that the scrub is made more for normal to dry skin than oily (which seems to be the case with most Burt's Bees products, now that I think of it). If they reformulate it, I'd give it a go. Otherwise I won't be buying it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2005 12:09:00 PM More reviews by AriaMuse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My skin is also quite sensitive, but this citrus scrub doesn't irritate it at all! It smells heavenly and leaves my skin feeling really soft. I don't get the filmy texture after I use it like some reviewers have, but it does recommend on the box to use a toner after scrubbing. Yet another great and natural product from Burt's Bees!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2005 9:54:00 PM More reviews by zangreen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a tiny sample of this product in a goodie bag. I love the smell, cinnamon-orange like Constant Comment tea. It spreads better for me if I mix in a bit of water. And usually I add this over my burt's Lemon Poppy cleanser (the best). I'd buy again, but I rarely use scrubs on my sensitive skin so will be awhile.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2005 1:04:00 AM More reviews by Krista61188

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this stuff. I love the smell, like pumpkin pie. It is so natural, and it really isnt as harsh as st ives. I have come to use this daily and when i dry my face, it is just radiant and glowing. I will continue to buy for a long time

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2005 8:10:00 AM More reviews by Ceraf

I love this stuff!! it makes my skin really soft and i don't experience any of the greasy film other reviewers are talking about. i go and try other exfoliators, but this is the one i always come back to.