April 18, 2014 | 946 users online

Powder - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Powder

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2009 10:07:00 PM More reviews by Plagueofhamsters

I just wasn't a fan of this. I got this BOGO Free at work when I bought the True Match Creme Foundation, figuring this would be perfect. I picked them both up in W2. I did like the True Match Creme, it takes a while to get used to, but this was just really dry, and even though I applied after a moisturizer and creme foundation, it made my terribly oily skin dry looking, which I didn't like. So, I'll find some way to use this, but I won't buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2009 2:42:00 PM More reviews by mawnka

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I just bought this yesterday in (warm) light ivory. I hate the smell; I'm not sure if maybe mine is expiring or something, but it smells strongly of clay. I've seen someone else's truematch powder, and I don't remember hers having an odor at all. I like the texture it creates on my face. A true silky matte canvas. It does a decent job of covering redness, but it is definitely light coverage. I don't quite like how it feels on my face... it feels as if there is a slight tightening effect, as if it is soaking up all the oil in my pores. Overall, it is a decent product, but probably not worth $10.50.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2009 12:43:00 PM More reviews by lilbunnie

I bought this just 3 days ago so I don't know if it'll make me break out but for now I really like this. I bought it in C4 even if i have more golden skin tone (warm) and i like the color it is very natural. It makes my skin feel really soft, my t-zone doesn't get as oily as with liquid foundation, and it has a very good coverage that holds for hours. will definately buy again!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2009 2:39:00 PM More reviews by BNoel45

I was so disappointed in this product. It made me really break out. I never ever get acne on my cheeks, and about a week or two after using this religiously I had a big zit on my cheek on both sides and one big one on my chin. The only product change I had done to my routine was this powder. I loved how light it felt on my face and great coverage. Sadly I have to toss it, and deal with the marks it left behind.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2009 11:07:00 AM More reviews by Linday91

Bought this about a month ago and can't say I really liked it. I was disappointed with the coverage (too little) and it has made me break out.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2009 10:23:00 AM More reviews by MarianCan

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I also use this powder to set my foundation(Loreal True Match)and I love it!!!Another here who uses this mainly over my t-zone.Will purchase again!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/17/2009 12:51:00 AM More reviews by sakinaskincare

Great product, good light powder, great for the t-zone. I use this over the true match foundation, but mostly on the t-zone area, otherwise I wont get that nude look I love.. you can also use this powder over your HG concealer, and the result is nice, natural and great skin. Doesn't get too cakey, although I do apply carefully.. my HG powder, great color range and light subtle coverage.. UPDATE: looks cakey and doesn't cover up without it looking cakey, so I don't like this anymore.. I turned shiny after two hours.. and I used alot of powder on my nose, but still did not work.. the color makes me look ashy, and alone it doesn't cover my skin tone good enough.. with other words, I was totally wrong.. I would not buy this, as I'm sure there are better ds powders out there..

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2009 10:00:00 PM More reviews by tzongker93

I love this product, it always goes to good use after a quick workout, and does not oxidize really quick. It makes your face look super soft, and touchable. I used up 2 of these already! I bought it in warm for my beigeish fairish skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2009 7:48:00 PM More reviews by bleudolphin

I have very large pores on my cheecks and nose so I don't use liquid foundation for this reason. I love this powder. I use primer then put this on and it helps to mask the pores. I like that it doesn't fill them up. have not found anything else that works this good for the price. I can't afford to try Mac and not like it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2009 10:19:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpIsFabulous

I am NC35, but here I got an NW3 and surprisingly it went really well. Does not look cakey at all and does not feel like I am wearing a layer of thick make up either. I loved how it looked and I would definately get a third one again!