Annick Goutal Petite Cherie

3.4

on 4/30/2005 8:27:00 PM

My favorite Annick Goutal scent. Has notes of peach, grass, vanilla and rose, reminds me of warmer spring days, laughter and good times. Definitely a younger fragrance, or one for those who feel young at heart.

on 4/22/2005 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

When I wear this, I always get compliments. In fact, one time when I leaned in to kiss a friend's husband hello, he bit my neck and told me I smelled good enough to eat. High praise!

on 4/18/2005 11:05:00 PM

Oh, how I love this scent! I have finally found my signature. I knew the instant I smelled it in the bottle that it was perfect for me. I had to have it. It it perfect for spring/summer as it is light, feminine, a bit fruity. The pear smell is intoxicating to me-the 1st time I wore it I couldn't stop smelling my wrist. It lasted all day on me and my husband loves it as well!

on 4/15/2005 12:33:00 AM

Petite Cherie is a girly, flirty, fun scent that should appeal to fruity floral lovers. While I love fruit, I can't seem to pull off smelling juicy; it doesn't mesh well with my personality or nose. A soft hint of faintly powdery vanilla overlays a medley of ripe peaches, pears, and grass. It, along with strewn floral notes, prevents the composition from becoming a fruit salad.

on 3/26/2005 2:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Of the Annick Goutal fragrances I have tried,I like this one the best of all.I love the name and the light sweetness of it tempered by the fruityness.Very pretty and youngish.

on 2/2/2005 9:01:00 AM

One more time, I was seduced by the name... "Petite Cherie" (= Little Darling). Yes, it's a pretty fruity/floral.Unfortunately, on my skin, Petite Cherie turned into pears + grass :-(

..................................

18 August 2005 - My first review of this fragrance was for the EDP version. Well, I'm updating this review. The EDT and the EDP are different. Today I tested the EDT version and ... it's so beautiful!!!! Fresh pears with a hint of vanilla, and a little bit of roses. Perfect for summer time!

on 1/17/2005 12:05:00 PM

Like another reviewer said: a bellini in a bottle. Very fruity, not too sweet, pretty girly, good for work, and, surprisingly, better staying power than other AGs.

Not my type, really, but it's very good if you're into fruity scents.

on 1/8/2005 8:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I cant believe that there are people who dont like this fragrance. It is AMAZING. It smells sooooo beautiful. At first when you put it on there is a wonderful burst of pear and then it dries down to sweet fruit and flowers. Just amazing. I adore this fragrance.

on 1/1/2005 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I have been thinking about what to make of this for a while. The reason is that I sometimes find AG's scents a bit synthetic smelling. Which they shouldn't be at the price. So I was thinking 'synthetic pears or real pears, synthetic pears or real pears?' - - - And I have decided that though there is a plastic pearness to this I like it anyway. In a quirky way. I can see it on a cute girl with flicky eyeliner and a floral skirt and boots. Rather like a girl I saw on the bus the other day. She could have pulled this off. Whether I decide to buy it or not remains to be seen.

on 12/23/2004 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I am not usually into sweet florals, but this one is so different. For the longest time I thought I was smelling peach, now I think the actual note is pear, but a sweet and delicate pear or fruit note is what you get, and the dry down remains sweet without ever cloying or getting too syrupy.There is something perfectly balanced against the fruit to keep it light and warm but not sticky, and it never gets powdery, either. I got lots of compliments on this, usually along the lines of "that smells so feminine and soft". A great fragrance for spring and greens and purples and apricots.