April 17, 2014 | 1758 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Orgasm-Laguna Blush-Bronzer Duo

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2008 1:49:00 PM More reviews by dordy

I really like this duo. The Bronzer is a very natural colour and goes well with the orgasm blush. I will probably buy this again. The one problem I have is that it is way too expensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2008 10:43:00 PM More reviews by lelaelena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

HG bronzer and blush together, what more could you ask for?

Laguna: Perfect bronzer shade for me, usually I maintain my fakebake tan fairly well but when I don't have time adding extra amounts of this still looks natural and healthy on me. Despite the shimmer it looks like real skin so much that I even use it for face sculpting to emphasize my cheek bones, sweep along temples and hair line and to diffuse my double chin. Perfecttt.

Orgasm: It didn't become a classic for no reason is all I can say. Really I can't lay enough praise on NARS for this color. The first coat is always sheer so even when I'm my natural PPP self it doesn't look overdone at all. Adding a layer or two adds just enough intensity for my tan which is around an NW30. If I ever feel like looking really rosy cheeked, I add more. It's so universal and customizeable that I really don't own any other blushes or buy anymore, what need is there?

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2008 2:51:00 PM More reviews by drunkenatheist

Orgasm is the first blush I've used since I was a gawky teenager who knew nothing about makeup application. I had sworn off blush for years because I thought it made me look like a clown. Thankfully, Orgasm is just light and sheer enough to compliment my ghostly winter complexion, but dark enough to still look great after my Italian comes out in the summer time.

Laguna is cool, too, but the last reviewer was right. A little bit goes a LOOOONNNG way with this bronzer. I use the big Urban Decay powder brush as lightly as possibly when applying it and it gives me just enough color so I don't look like an idiot.

It's overall a good combo, but I definitely use the Orgasm side more often than the Laguna side.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2008 5:10:00 PM More reviews by ADA77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It took me a while to like this one .At first the laguna was unbearably dark for me and ended up looking muddy brown with patches on my skin , i think i got the hang of it now . This IS really a bronzer (in stead of a highlighter ) with lots of pigment , so you need to be careful a little while applying it .My mistake was to rub the kabuki brush over my skin carefree at the beginning . I think it works better with a blush brush and a little goes long way .I 'd sometimes mix the laguna and the orgasm sweeping the brush on both of them , and sometimes use them seperately, but no matter what i get compliments when i use this .Just remember, it's not foolproof.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2008 2:28:00 AM More reviews by sellysel2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this duo. I tend to break out and this for some odd reason, it looks like I don't with the blush. I've gotten compliments saying wow ur skin looks awesome...and for the bronzer, it looks subtle on me cuz I'm a little tanner but love it anyways. It's perfect. It doesn't look fake. I would totally buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2008 6:12:00 AM More reviews by spoog

first off i hate bronzer and I hate powder blush... I love this duo! its the perfect combo.not too sparkly and works well together. I actually look healthy with this stuff. the only down side is if you have any dryness it or uneven patches it goes on uneven so you need to make sure your skin is exfoliated and moisurised well . also it does highlight laughter lines if you go up too far.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2008 4:46:00 AM More reviews by il0vestarre

love this product

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2008 11:41:00 PM More reviews by pinkmacprincess

This is the best combo of bronzers and blush ever! I first suck in my cheeks by making a fish face and sweeping the bronzer in an upward motion on my cheeks. Then I smile naturally and apply the blush on the apples of my cheek. Using the MAC 168 angle blush brush.
I am a NW30 and I am asian so I have golden and reddish undertones. I have a fair to medium complextion and I have got to say it was love at first sight. To be honest I only bought it because everyone and their sister owned it and also the name of the blush is what sealed the deal! The cost of this duo is 37 dollars and with the right discount free shipping online. The quality is amazing, the bronzer is dark enough to show up and not muddy looking at all. The blush was darker than I thought it would be and was very pleased to be able to control the pigment of how bold the blush would appear by choosing how many applications of the blush I used. The price is fine simply becuase with this product you definitley get everything you pay for. Overall this is and will always be my favorite duo.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2008 9:53:00 PM More reviews by ropey

Yeah this is a pretty blush. Looks really sparkly in the case but not on the skin. Gives a nice pearly look to the skin. The bronzer is the only one I've found that doesn't make my skin look orange, but I have to be careful when applying it because its quite dark and can look dirty on my skin if there is too much on the brush.
Not sure if its worth the price tag though, I would get it off ebay, I wouldn't pay full price for this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2008 9:49:00 PM More reviews by lwinn1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

love on my ppp skin so portable and convenient. colors look great together.