October 1, 2014 | 1704 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2013 4:43:00 AM More reviews by Parisa909

Great gel liner. Lovely, smooth consistency, applies nicely to my upper lashline with no dragging. I have oily lids and it doesn't move or crumble all day. Once applied, it needs a minute to dry or it will transfer. I love that I can apply it to my waterline with no stinging and it stays put on there all day, so much better than traditional kohl liners. It's not the blackest gel liner, but you can make it more blacker by going over it. Had mine over 6 months and no drying out or changes in texture.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2013 5:05:00 PM More reviews by kaylapantz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Terrible. It looks dark black in the jar but it comes out almost transparent and gray looking. I tried to build it and it doesn't work AT ALL. It takes off the first layer I applied and it just a waste of product when you keep trying to make it dark black. Then it started to dry and it started cracking a bit so I took it off and wore my L'oreal one which is much more pigmented. I'm already returning it, not worth it. Only good thing about it is how easily it glides on.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by jetersweetie21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this gel liner! It has been my HG for about 5 years now! I tightline with it and it STAYS! I also like outlining my wing liner with fluidline before I seal the deal with liquid liner. I have very watery and sensitive eyes and guideline doesn't irritate them at all!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 4:51:00 PM More reviews by plumblush

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG eye liner. It's the best. You do have to give it a moment to dry or it will transfer and smudge. The next closest liner in staying ability, my Maybelline gel liner, doesn't require that. But, once it's on, it stays better than anything else I have ever tried. I have very dry eyes that water, plus oily lids that make keeping any kind of eye makeup on a challenge. I will buy this over and over and over again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by 1happytrader10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Have purchased 3 of these in the past 3 years. I love this stuff, I've never had an eyeliner stay put like this one. Since one pot last about a year $17 is not a lot of money.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2013 7:40:00 PM More reviews by hannahgal143

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is good if you want winged eyeliner, but as for the waterline, it smudges if worn for long periods of time.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Mikeswife

This is my HG eyeliner for tightlining.

Price: At $15, this is less than other gel liners I've seen by other dept store brands (LM, BB, etc).

Packaging: Sturdy glass pot with lid.

Product: I apply this in the early a.m. with a bent liner brush. After a few rounds of trial and error (staying as close to the lash line as possible, keeping off the water line so the product doesn't transfer), this stuff stays all day.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2013 8:23:00 AM More reviews by alyy9

PRO:
# Great creamy consistency
# Beautiful black strong pigmentation

CON:
# smudges within a short few hours with my oily eyelids during aussie summer. (I can see this working well during winter though)
# it smudges but isn't easy to come off either

i would recommend it to a friend to try, unfortunately doesn't work for me during summer season as my eyelids get quite oily.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 1:32:00 PM More reviews by BrittGlass32510

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is hands-down the best eyeliner on the planet! I've gotta say, if you're a natural make-up look kinda girl, this might not be for you. But if you like sexy, bold lined eyes, you will looooove this! The only downside is that you do have to buy a separate brush to put it on with, I recommend the angled brush they sell at MAC. The staying power of this liner is phenomenal, it never streaks or smudges or wears off. It is somewhat difficult to remove, but definitely worth it since it stays on so well. Bonus: it leaves a little trace of liner the next day, so you may not have to apply liner if you want a natural look. It's great for creating cat eyes as well! HG product!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2012 12:15:00 AM More reviews by sweetvictory23

--Smudges slightly on my oily eyelids.
--pleased with how well it stays on my top eyelid, but as for the bottom of my eye, it stays much longer if i set it with some black eye shadow.
--i've been using it for a couple of months now and i can see it lasting me easily a year.
--very smooth and creamy consistency.
--i wouldn't buy it again just because it is pretty expensive and i think the maybelline gel liner does about the same and for a lot less $