April 20, 2014 | 1001 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2012 3:33:00 PM More reviews by linz152

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this eyeliner. For a long time I was an e/l junky. I own most of the popular DS and HE brands of e/l but I never found exactly what I was looking for. Until this little loveliness in a jar. I now wear this every single day.

It doesn't smudge, move, migrate, etc. It dries matte.

I love that I can completely change the look of the eye makeup I'm wearing just by going with a heavy or thin line of this eyeliner. I seriously can't imagine ever using anything else again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2012 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Cali22

I love this so much. Its a really rich black, yet it dries right away and never smudges. It stays put for hours. I have had it for about 6 months, using it about 4 days out of the week and I still have most of it left and it is still as creamy as it was the day I bought it. This makes the price well worth it to me. It works really well with the slanted MAC eyeliner brush I bought. I wont ever buy any other eyeliner again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2012 7:45:00 PM More reviews by MakeupKidd09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This gel eyeliner is a GOD SEND. Sooo creamy and easy to work with plus is such an intense black that only makes the eyes standout even more. Plus a great investment, I have had mine since Oct 2011 and is still only half used and still creamy. Will last you a long time, if cap is secured after each use.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2012 3:29:00 AM More reviews by Lweezybaby

I love gel liner! Much more forgiving that liquid and a lot smoother than a pencil!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2012 2:23:00 PM More reviews by JeniRyder

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

One of the best gel liners out there for me. It lasts all day on my super oily lids.
Very pigmented and is a nice consistency to work with.
Honestly, no complaints about this.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2012 10:24:00 PM More reviews by celestdelune32

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I only bought this gel liner once.I didnt like it.Its not even a really dark black(which I expect it) its a really soft black once you applied it.It dries up really quickly and irritates your eyes.Then it starts to crack up.Yikes! Im not buying this again.Im sticking to my wet n wild mega eyes gel cream liner. I think its much better despite the price but the eyeliner its really good.So yeah I wasnt satisfied with this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by ChloeYoung

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best eyeliner ever, great consistency, super water/crease proof. and the price is pretty fair cmpared to other brands or eyeliner pencils.A small jar can run for a year at least.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2012 7:24:00 PM More reviews by rosemua

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great gel eyeliner, but not necessarily better than any of the cheaper gel eyeliners I've bought. I'm yet to see something that sets it apart from the other ones, except it's price. Good product though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2012 3:13:00 PM More reviews by jjay7381

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

The formula is great, it glides on really well and has good staying power. Very smooth. The only thing I noticed about this eyeliner is that it isn't as black as I would like it to be. It's not as dark black as other gel liners I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 2:14:00 PM More reviews by mpp08

I tried this liner on a whim (like most things I purchase) and I was very happy. It stays on all day (longest I've worn it was 12+ hours) and does not smudge or move. At first I thought it was pricey, but then I realized that the little pot lasts twice as long as one Revlon or Maybelline eyeliner (MAC Fluidline Eye-liner $15, drugstore Eye-Liner ~$8-9) so the price is no longer an issue. Now I'm going to try the other colors.