MAC Satin Lipstick - Myth

castor oil, trioctydodecyl citrate, glyceryl triacetyl hydroxysterate, candellla wax, octydodecanol, silica, jojoba oil, beeswax, sesame oil, ozokerite, carnauba wax, cetyl ricinoleate, microcrystalline wax, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol, vanillin.

on 12/7/2010 10:02:00 AM

At first I was completly against this product as it was to pale boarder line concealer lips. So I was playing around with it and found that this particular product is a base product and it needs a gloss like a pink or a sheer red on top , however its a great product make sure your lips are fully mositured before applying and enjoy I would strongley recommend if your buying it as a gift I would buy a lip gloss along side it as well. Its 12 pounds so quite pricey but I personally think a essential in anyones makeup bag .

on 12/4/2010 9:30:00 PM

love this lipstick! i do bright eyeshadow all the time so i dont really like bright lipstick. i exfoliate my lips, apply a layer of lip balm, apply myth all over my lips then top with a nude gloss like mac florabundance or bonne bell cappuccino gloss. myth is super drying so i cant just throw it on whenever i want which blows. i would buy myth again since i like MAC lipstick & i use myth almost everyday

on 11/22/2010 8:29:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Although this lipstick is sooooo pale I use it on top of other Mac lipsticks. Just put a touch on the middle of my lips after using say Kinda Sexy or Hug Me. Then add a bit of gloss. Lovely! But worn on its own defo not!

on 11/20/2010 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

With my coloring (NC20) and possiby age, I looked positively DEAD. I would have scared anyone who came in contact with me. After many tries with different liner combinations and glosses, I literally broke off the lipstick and tossed it in the garbage so that I can B2M this tube. Creme d'nude had the same result. High Tea, Blankety and Hug Me are much better suited options for me and offer just enough color to still be considered a nude lip, but not freakishly concealing a major facial feature.

on 11/18/2010 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I'm on my second tube of this lipstick so that pretty much shows how much I like it already. Nude lips are my favorite so I really enjoy using this lipstick. When I wear it I don't heavily apply it. I just pat it on and it looks perfect! I see that this lipstick only works on certain people. So either you love it or you hate it.

on 11/13/2010 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have fair/cool complexion (nc15) with very pink lips and nude colors tend to go brownish orange on me. This one doesnt and gives a great light nude look. I use shea butter on my lips prior to application as it is a matte lipstick and can be drying, gloss overtop gives a nice look too. I am now on the hunt for the perfect liner to go with this (that doesn't turn brown or orange - pm me if you have suggestions!!)

on 11/12/2010 1:22:00 AM

I apply this after exfoliating my lips. I think it's important to dab it on sparingly and moisturize before applying it. It looks great with Mac's Prrr tinted lipglass on top of it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I wanted to love this because I think nude is an interesting look. I tried this multiple times, alone and with SA's but I cannot get it to work for me. Even on days when my lips are super moist, they immediately become parched. This is one of the concealer sticks from Wet & Wild repackaged to look like a MAC lipstick. Can't hate on it too badly though because I've seen it really work on people. Just not me, not my luck.

on 11/3/2010 11:48:00 AM

This is my favourite nude lipstick ever!! Yes its drying, but applying a small amount of lipbalm prior to application works wonders for me. It doesnt settle into fine lines and lasts for a good few hours. I tend to wear this without a gloss when i wear a heavy smokey eye and it provides the perfect balance. I apply one swipe on top lip and one on bottom then blend in with my finger to get perfect coverage. For the quality, i dont think its too expensive and i would def repurchance, in fact i have, im on my 2nd tube. I also love the packaging, its simple and chic and although i just throw it in my bag, the cap never falls off which sometimes happens with other brands.

on 11/3/2010 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I received this in a swap and while I was waiting for it, I checked the reviews and looked at swatches.
I thought, I'll never gonna let this one work for me cause I think it's way too pale, it washes me out completely but I was soo wrong... This is thè nude lipstick for me! I love it! It's not drying and it's not a corps look on me, like Fleshpot was. Great with smoky eyes!! For references, I'm a NW20.

Popular Lipsticks