April 23, 2014 | 1457 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Satin Lipstick - Myth

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2010 7:00:00 PM More reviews by supersophie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I only wouldn't buy this product again because it's very similar to my skin colour (NC20) and when it's on, it kinda looks like I have no lips! Anyway that's only me, I'm sure it looks great on other people! It's a satin finish, and I love satin finishes.
This is so creamy, and I ADORE the scent of MAC lipsticks - sweet vanilla, so gorgeous! The packaging is very chic, however it didn't get a 5 because it's nothing amazing. I do like this colour as a base however :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2010 9:08:00 AM More reviews by murraymint91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love mac lipstick and have repurchased the 'myth' colour a few times. It costs 11 I think but it does last a few months.
I usually wear it with a pink mac lipstick over it, i can't remember the name because it's wore off the packaging but it's like a pale pink/lilac colour!
I'm more of a lipstick girl than gloss one and think mac lipstick is the best quality out there and lasts AGES on the lips. It smells lovely aswell!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2010 2:46:00 PM More reviews by FunkyMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I REALLY want to like this product because of the price but a combination of it being really drying on my lips, washing out my fair skintone and being a necessity to apply lipgloss with it really leads me to think that it was a waste of money. I would 100% reccomend creme d'nude or equality over this lipstick!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2010 9:32:00 AM More reviews by Kiran1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am NC25-30 and have indian skin with yellow undertones. I bought this as every one was raving on the internet how it is the perfect nude. Well, this is the WORST mac lipstick I have ever owned and I have around 30 plus mac lipsticks. This made me look ill and corspe like, It was just like a slick of concealer on my lips and just looked absolutely awful on, it actually made me feel sick, eurgh I dont understand the hype around this, I really dont. If you want a nice nude, I can suggest creme cup or hue which work much better on.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/11/2010 11:23:00 PM More reviews by cinnamonpink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Okay so i bought this cause everyone was all "OMG MYTH IS THE BEST FOR NUDE LIPS" and was REALLY disappointed....
it looks bad on my lips, its a bright orange in comparison to my face color. I am REALLY pale. and so it looks like i have a gross yellowy/orange lip color. It's dark in comparison to my skin tone...i looked at tons of photos of girls who seemed to have pale skin and wearing this and it looked like it matched them. Idk I must be really pale or something because this was too dark for me in a bad :/
I only wear it once in a while
I gave it a 4 on price because, well I don't like spending over 20 bucks on lipstick ;p
if you don't mind then i guess its "cheap" for you

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2010 12:41:00 PM More reviews by maloneyxo

The best nude lipstick I've found, and I've been searching for ages. Looks much better under a clear gloss than on it's own.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/9/2010 2:24:00 PM More reviews by vampirekisses25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I tried this lipstick at my mac counter, i looked like i was wearing concealer on my lips not a flattering look I must say lol. It also made my lips horribly dry and creased looking. I suggest you trying hue lipstick or creme cup instead of myth.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2010 11:09:00 AM More reviews by natalielouiseee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Pro's: no funny smell or taste, good staying power, nice colour, easy to apply, cheap.
Con's: makes me look like I'm wearing concealer on my lips.

Gosh. I love this colour, but it doesn't suit me at all! I actually carry it around with me though, because I use it to touch up the area around my mouth when my concealer starts to wear off a litte.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2010 2:38:00 AM More reviews by xoCarmina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I was skeptical about Myth from the beginning. Once I tried it I realized I was completely wrong. This lipstick is kind of tricky to wear. If you smear it on, then yes, you will look like a corpse. You have to doctor up this lipstick. I use it with a nude liner, dab it on your lips (a little goes a long way), then pair with wildly lush lipgloss. It's great paired with a smokey eye. I'm NC 35-C4 for ref.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2010 7:42:00 PM More reviews by angelcakesters

I really like this nude color. It's really milky so I just pat it on my lips and put a pink lipgloss over it so it gives me a pinkish nude color. This is one my favorite nude lipsticks and I would repurchase