July 25, 2014 | 1831 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Unstoppable Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2007 5:37:00 AM More reviews by cilias

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great mascara! I have been using this for many years and though I have tried other mascaras I always buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2007 8:42:00 PM More reviews by ninadg2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Comparatively with most other mascaras in the market, this one has very minimal smudging! Yay no racoon eyes! It also lengthens and separates nicely. Does not add volume, but I prefer lenghtening anyway. Is one of the few mascaras I've tried that I will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2007 2:28:00 AM More reviews by alli884

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this mascara for the same reason the reviewer below did. While this product doesn't really produce any noticeable volumizing or lengthing results it STAYS PUT! That is all I really care about, is being able to go the whole day without the dreaded raccoon eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2007 11:46:00 AM More reviews by dbagal

If your biggest problem with wearing mascara is that it smudges then this is a very good mascara for you. I have fairly long lashes already so I don't care if the mascara has the maximum lengthening capabilities. What I do hate is that most mascara makes me look like a racoon by noon. I have deep set eyes and I am very oily which means my lashes touch my skin and most mascaras smudges all over. I didn't wear any mascara at all for about 8 years because of this problem and even when I started wearing it again I just gave up wearing it on the lower lashes. But this mascara has solved that problem. It lives up to its advert very well regarding being smudgeproof. There are other mascaras that provide more volume and lengthening features, but I am willing to compromise on this for a daily mascara that won't run all over my face. I also haven't tried it with a primer which would add volume and length. This is now my HG for daily mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2007 8:56:00 AM More reviews by mtgirl118

This is a great "natural" mascara. MLBB. I love how it NEVER smudges and makes my lashes look very pretty but still natural. I recommend this as a day-to-day mascara, not as a special occasion mascara. I would buy this product again. Ellen Marie

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2007 7:28:00 PM More reviews by neopetgurl

I do like this...my lashes look definitely longer, a bit darker (dark lashes to begin with), very cute and flirty. But I wouldn't say it's exactly "Unstoppable". It's sort of MLBB (my lashes but better). Stayed on well. I really liked this, especially toward the end of its lifespan. It just had such a...cute?...look. Helped open up my eyes with minimal clumping, and the "jungle brush" is super for both mascara application (I think the Great Lash I reviewed would have worked much better with this brush), and for brows (washed, of course). I'd buy this again, sure, why not?

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2007 8:57:00 PM More reviews by Blueeyes248

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I just got this yesterday because I was so frustrated with how the mascara I was using was making my eyelashes all clumpy and short. This stuff is amazing at lengthening eyelashes, although I haven't tried yet to really put more than one coat on so I'm not sure how it does with thickness. Next time I'll try my volumizing mascara under it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2007 4:40:00 PM More reviews by PinkFix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this because the store was out of XXL, which is my usual mascara. I wanted to like this, but it's not that great. The quality of this product is pretty poor. Dries too quickly which makes for an inconsistent result. The formula is very hard to work with so it was a task in itself to get my left set of eyelashes to match my right. My mascara doesn't normally smudge so I didn't buy it for that, but the package advertises "50% longer lashes" and that's what drew me to it. It may have lengthened a bit, however not enough for me to want to buy this product again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2007 11:10:00 PM More reviews by Jesamyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I tried this when I found it in a two-for-one package. At first, I was very happy with the look. While there was NO thickening, it did make my lashes look quite a bit longer. There was absolutely no clumping either. My lashes looked very long and fine, but plentiful. It really gave me absolutely the look I was going for, except that my lashes were very stiff and...well, just plain felt odd! They did try to stick together like another reviewer mentioned, but they did wind up with all kinds of little bits of 'fluff' sticking to them (fibers from sweaters and so on). In the end, that quality made me give up on this mascara.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2007 10:21:00 AM More reviews by encee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Marketed as a lengthening mascara..it does nothin for plumpness at all! quite a let-down, really not much diffence when having this on, and without. gd unclumping abilities, though. sky-high curves works better. this does my lashes near crap-trashes.