Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 8/11/2013 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm not a fan of this lipbalm,it's too waxy and heavy on the lips and also it's not as moisturizing as I would like it to be. will not repurchase.

on 8/11/2013 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

They changed the formula to Burts Bees since it was bought out by Clorox. I find it a lot more drying and it smells weird now.

If you're not happy with the new formula I found a better alternative: it's called Sierra Bees and you can buy it as Iherb (I got it as a free gift with purchase). Natural ingredients and works so well.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

This product is a bit pricey for a lipbalm but so worth it. It may kind of burn if your lips are VERY VERY dry and you bite/lick them a lot but it does restore your lips to their natural state and is AMAZING. Definetly re-purchasing and highly recommend

on 8/9/2013 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

For me the product isnt worth the hype. Its too waxy and the after 30 mins my lips starts to dry again the only thing I love about this product is the smell. Will not repurchase again.

This product is really incredible. For a cheap, sensible lip balm, it really delivers and I love the fact that it is totally natural. It makes my lips plump and tingly, and it is incredibly moisturizing. I have tried every lip balm/chapstick/lip butter out there, and this is really the only product that has really delivered. I highly recommend this to anyone. It smells fresh and clean, like mint and honey. It is very moisturizing, unlike Chapstick and Eos brands. It stays on for hours and you don't need to reapply as often as with other products. Highly recommend. HG product for me.

on 7/23/2013 2:49:00 AM

I've gone through a lot of these for a reason. I love how plump they make my lips look and feel. I live lip products that give me a nice tingly feeling such as this one. On days my lips are just dead and dry and ugly, I put this on a viola! Nice plump lips again. Its best under matte lipstick in my opinion. I have very full lips but they get dry and this really makes them as smooth as I want them to be.

on 7/18/2013 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Not only are my lips dry and chapped but they are also very sensitive to flavours. Over the years I've tried the rosebud salve lip balms, lip smackers and they've all just irritated my lips. Chapped dead skin is easily removed in the morning when I slap this on at night. Though some may not like the waxy feel of it or the peppermint, the original Burt's Bees is a must have in my opinion!!

Well, I thought I was going to love this. It's all natural ans burts bee is a well known and loved brand. I didn't like this chapstick at all. My number one issue is that this is super hard to put on. It doesn't glide on nicely, it gets hard all the time and when your in a hurry and apply this it will totally rip the skin off your lips. I found this to be a problem in the winter months. I have to constantly reapply this, it doesn't keep my lips soft. I like the peppermint cool feeling but that is about it. I wouldn't buy it again. I still have the one I bought left.

on 7/17/2013 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This lip balm is amazing! The cold, tingy feeling you get when you put it on your lips is so refreshing and it really moisturizes them. The packaging is really simple and easy to fit into a pocket or purse.
One thing I don't like about this lip balm is that I find it wears off quickly and I have to reapply it pretty often.
Overall though, I love this Burt's Bees product. I've been using it for years and I haven't found anything better. :)

on 7/15/2013 11:12:00 PM

I love how the initial feeling is on my lips. But as other reviewers say I also have to reapply many many times

Popular Lip Treatments