Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 12/2/2013 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

It's a good lip balm, but you have to persevere with it, I do swap them around so i'm not putting the same one on my lips everyday (I got given a gift set with a couple in). Like other reviewers said, it's good but not amazing.

on 11/25/2013 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

These smell nice, but they dry out my lips. I've tried the regular kind, the replenishing kind and the super fruit acai kind but they all dry out my lips the same. I've just about given up on these, and have found products cheaper that are better. Sorry Burt, I'm just not a fan.

on 11/25/2013 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

It was at first the "oh-so-good!!" lip balm.. it moisturizes and it felt super tingly (because of the peppermint I guess), but after a while, it dries my lips out and now my lips are super itchy! I had tried to cut off a slice of it and put on a fresh layer on my lips and it's still the same. I'm switching back to my Vaseline one as it is cheaper as well. Definitely not repurchasing for my sensitive lips..

on 11/19/2013 4:43:00 PM

Its just like any other chapstick. It isn't good or bad. I dont really like the smell too much.

on 11/13/2013 5:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used to be a big fan of this lipbalm, but cannot for the life of me like it. The peppermint doesnt tingle but burns like crazy on my lips. So much so i have to quickly wipe it off. Sure it smells great and it has all these wonderful ingredients but its not worth the burn or the fact it doesnt moisturize. I figure with the peppermint thats the main reason why this doesnt work.

on 11/9/2013 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I just don't get the hype and the people
Who swear by this stuff? It seemed dry to me, and the mint taste is nothing special. When I have sore lips I go to Blistex for the numbing factor and the rest of the time, I wouldn't consider this because there's a ton of other balms I prefer for less or more money.

on 11/2/2013 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Smells like honey and goes on your lips smoothly. I like that its all natural and has a creamy but slightly waxy texture.

on 11/2/2013 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Burts is a must in my purse. It keeps my lips unchapped and kissable for my boo

on 11/2/2013 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A little over expensive than other chapsticks on the market. Feels moisturizing on the lips and smells a bit minty. This chapstick has received a lot of hype, and i feel very neutral about it.

on 11/2/2013 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure

I don't really like this stuff. It smells and tastes bad to me. It doesn't even help me that much when my lips are really chapped and dry

Popular Lip Treatments