November 28, 2014 | 1486 users online

Fragrances - Gucci - Envy ME

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2006 3:35:00 PM More reviews by asa805

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this fragrance. Its a great spring/summer/fall scent.... might be a bit too sweet and floral for winter though (when i prefer somethign warmer and spicier). My warm weather HG is Givenchy Very irresistable but this I think comes close. This is definatley not an older lady scent. In fact i think i may be on the borderline of who this scent is made for (late teens early to mid twenties - im 28). But thats ok.... i definately think this is a flirty scent. Very feminine and for some reason it makes me happy and wakes me up a bit when i apply it. 6 hours later and i still smell it on my skin. It definately wafts because I had my mom smell it on me while i was across the room after wearing it for about 30 minutes. I got this in a swap and the bottle is only 1/3rd way full... i have a feeling it wont be lasting that long and i will have to repurchase or find someone else to swap it from. I like this much better than ENVY which i still think is ok.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2006 6:00:00 PM More reviews by deeje

i am always picky on scents if there ate too powerful but gucci, i liked a lot. it has this nice floral flirty scent. i like to wear it when i am going out. otherwise it smells too intense for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2006 3:56:00 PM More reviews by xoDiorLubovxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this perfume when it first came out. I love this floral feminime smell with hint of pepper. The only thing is I find it does not last all day. Packaging is beautiful I also have this scent in the shower gel & body lotion.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2006 11:00:00 PM More reviews by robotica77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm not sure what to think about this. I love the spicy note which would be the Pink Pepper and I also love the Pomegranate, but the peony, jasmine and musk in this keeps me distanced. Notes:
Peony, Jasmine, Pink Pepper, Litchi, Pomegranate, Pineapple, Pink Musk, Seringa, White Tea, Sandalwood, Teakwood, Sensual Musk. I wonder if all the hated elements were removed, if I would really love this. It's a bit complex and was formulated carefully from the list of scents used. It is a perfect pink fragrance and the bottle suits the scent, though I would probably grow tired of this after 24 hours.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2006 2:32:00 PM More reviews by KELLYW73

I like this fragrance, but usually only wear it once a week. It reminds me of a fragrance for the daytime; like going to the grocery store or shopping. This bottle will last a long time and I don't plan on buying it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2006 3:36:00 AM More reviews by leopardskinny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

At first when I smelled a tester of this, I LOVED it. It so happened that my friend had the 1/2 size bottle of this she was willing to sell to me for 5! So I got this perfume at a bargain price! This smelled so good at first, but then as I used it, this simply smelt strong and sweet. Once I had sprayed some on and left it for an hour or so, it smelt loveley again but then not long after would totally disappear. The scent itself is nice, but at first smells sicky and sweet, and then soon after it 'calms' down fades completley. I will use my bottle up because I do like it, but I don't like it enough to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2006 7:32:00 PM More reviews by niff524

Bought this in 30ml last weekend and am TOTALLY in love with it!!!! It is a very very feminine, sweet floral/fruity scent that really stands out. It isn't too strong and can be worn both during the day or in the everning, in whatever occasion! It stays on reasonably well. Say I spray 4-5 squirts at 9 pm, I can still vaguely smell it the next morning. Everytime I wear this it puts me into a really flirty girly mood and I got compliments from my boyfriend too the first time I had this on! >W< I think it's targeted at women who are between 18-25 in my opinion. It's in no way too adolescent but isn't too grown-up either. I'm just soooooooo in love with it I'll definitely buy this again, and again!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2006 3:57:00 AM More reviews by lorenbarton000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this just as much as the original Envy. The notes in it are pink musk peony, jasmine, pink pepper, litchi, white tea, sandalwood and pineapple. It is a really refreshing floral that does pack a punch when first sprayed, let it settle though because it is just devine once it has... I like it more for the summer months but you could most definately wear it all year round. Just DEEEEVVINNEE !!!!!! I think it is aimed more for the younger market, not like the original ENVY ...

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2006 9:46:00 PM More reviews by xRHAPSODY

I've just recently started using this scent and I love it. It smells so feminate, but the scent fades very quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2006 7:41:00 PM More reviews by REDjuice

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Oh yes people, buy this! It smells great, not so much of a grown woman scent like a Fleur de Kenzo but not as flowery as Clarins Par Amour toujours. Very much between the two. It wasnt the most expensive perfume either. :)