April 18, 2014 | 1212 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 2 of 5 on 9/24/2013 12:46:00 PM More reviews by Kirplunk0

We have a hate and love relationship just saying :((

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 10:20:00 PM More reviews by KirbiTannis

This is the only eyeshadow primer I buy. I have really oily eyelids, and can not even wear eyeshadow without this. The latest one I bought does not have the applicator wand, and I'm not sure I like the new squeeze tube. I find applying with my fingers gets too messy and I end up with too much product or it gets everywhere and can look messy. The product itself, however, works wonders for me and I will continue to use it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2013 7:28:00 AM More reviews by halfbakedjunkie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like urban decay especially the pigmentation of there eye shadows, and so I wanted to try the famous primer potion. I was expecting miracles from this considering people raaavvvee about it. I think right now it's 12dollars for a travel size and 24 for a full size. For this money I am not impressed. I do like the packaging but I don't think there is anything too special about this. Personally I have to cope with oily skin and eyelids which I find this works on for a few hours but the oil always breaks through, so there is no point in me wearing this unless I'm only wearing my eyeshadow for a two hours which is never the case. Being a pale girl (nc/nw 10-15 without tan) i also noticed that when i apply it,it leaves an orange coat on my eyelids and that if i dont blend and blend it out im left with and orange ring around my eyes.I never find myself grabbing this from my collection, I personally live off my MAC paint pot in Painterly which does its job time and time again. I got it last Christmas and its now September and its no where near the end. So all in all I wouldn't go for the urban decay primer potion as I feel there are products out there that do a much better job for less money and that will last longer while wearing and in the pot.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/21/2013 12:23:00 AM More reviews by creepfancy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm sorry, I just don't get the hype. Especially for the price. Plus, the tube is not well made in the sense that half the product is unattainable with the applicator once you get halfway done. I've seen people cut it in half. But for this price, one would expect more well thought out packaging. Stick with Essence I <3 Stage, NYX's eyeshadow base pot... I mean I feel like this is practically sheer concealer. I don't get the holy grail reputation. I'm glad it works for so many people, though!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2013 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Rummmy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the best primer out there! I have very oily skin and find that my eyeshadow is always ending up in my crease, so irritating! After trying this I will never buy anything else or put on eye shadow without it! Amazing! I will always buy this. Plus I find you can make it last a very long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by Autumnmoonlight89

Absolutely amazing!! If you wanted to do your eyeshadow the night before an early event, you'd be safe to do so with this primer! you'd wake up to perfection.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 9:10:00 AM More reviews by jleelee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Im kicking myself for not discovering this product sooner. I have the oiliest asian eyelids! When going out at night, I use to skip any kind of eye makeup, just to avoid having panda eyes. BUT not now!! This is fantastic and a real life saver.

I can finally wear eyeliner and not be afraid that it will be sliding down my face 5 min later. I also heard, there is a good Korean dupe similar to this so may purchase that as well when my current runs out because I haven't seen it anywhere in australia.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 3:58:00 PM More reviews by xxpopopxx

This is THE holy grail for eye makeup ! Must have product for all eye makeup users!! Ever since I've used this, I can't ever imagine putting any sort of eye makeup on without using this primer! If you ever had the problem of your eye makeup coming off or streaking then you definitely should get this primer. Can't enough good things about it so just get it and watch your life change!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 8:48:00 AM More reviews by Poinky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hands down, the UDPP is the best eyeshadow primer in the market! It makes my eyeshadow stay for longer periods of time. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 9/13/2013 8:46:00 PM More reviews by starskye

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have an oily face, therefore oily eyelids. I used this eye primer for a long time but at the end of the day my eye makeup was faded and creased, then I discovered bare escentuals eye primer and BAM my eye makeup lasted longer. It's probably okay for people who don't have oily skin. I know it's bad, but even when I get too lazy to take off my makeup before bed, my eyemakeup is still on in the morning. Buh bye UD Primer Potion!