Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

on 4/14/2013 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is a really inexpensive e/m remover that does the job without burning your eyes & without having to rub & rub & rub. The only negative is that if you wear waterproof eyemakeup, it doesn't remove it easily, even though it says even for waterproof. But for regular mascara & eyeliner, it works fine.

ETA: I notice when I wear my physicians formula gel eyeliners, I have to work harder than I should to get it off with this product, which has changed my opinion to not buy this again, unfortunately.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is a very good product gets my makeup off fast, very oily so i do have to wash my face extremely well because the oil is crazy but that what takes the makeup off its very good!:)

on 4/8/2013 8:21:00 PM

I use Neutrogena makeup & this stuff wouldn't even take that off! Horrible! Takes about 4-6 wipes before most (not all) of my makeup is removed (and I don't wear a lot of makeup). Needless to say this leaves my lids red, sore & irritated. Also it leaves some greasy residue even after rinsing. I threw it away!

on 4/5/2013 10:11:00 PM

I wear waterproof mascara like Covergirl Lashblast Volume in Waterproof so I need a really good eye makeup remover. I liked the Lancome Bifacil because it removes makeup easily but the price is just outrageous. I tried to save money by using Clinique's Take the Day Off, which is still expensive but $10 cheaper than Lancome's Bifacil. It worked all right, but it felt really greasy. I couldn't stand it. Someone suggested the Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover and Temptalia said it was an exact dupe of the Lancome Bifacil (even though the ingredients are different), so I tried it. I think it's amazing -- works just as awesome as the Lancome Bifacil and it's about 1/4 the price! It's also not greasy! And it's way better than the Clinique Take the Day Off and is 1/3 the price. I have tried the Lumene 2-phase eye makeup remover years ago, but it stung my eyes. I have also tried the L'Oreal eye makeup remover in the green bottle (2-phase) for removing waterproof makeup and it worked okay but I didn't like it as much as the Neutrogena. I have also tried making my own eye makeup remover with olive oil, water and a tiny bit of Alpha Hydrox foaming face wash which was horrible, lol. I'm so happy with this that I don't want to try the Up n Up (Target dupe) or the Sonia Kashuk. I don't toss the HG label around lightly, but this might be mine for removing waterproof eye makeup without making me rub my eyes and lose eyelashes and without making my face greasy. Awesome price too!

on 4/5/2013 1:27:00 PM

This is my HG eye makeup remover. It is the only one that removes all of my eye makeup with one swipe, and doesn't burn my eyes! I have very sensitive eyes and they tear up and burn at the slightest contact.. This formula glides smoothly over my eyes and the makeup is GONE!

I apply this with a cotton pad, let it sit for a few seconds and my eye and then wipe off. If there is any excess under my eyes, I will dip a Qtip in the bottle and swipe to get rid of the remains.

It last a really long time too! Make sure to shake the bottle though, otherwise you won't get the proper product; just oil.

My only complaint is that I wish it wasn't just an open top. I tend to spill a lot.. Other than that, fan-freaking-tastic!

on 3/30/2013 3:14:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I tried this out when Ulta was having a sale on Neutrogena products. Even if I shake the bottle to blend the ingredients, it still does not remove my eye makeup completely. It leaves behind a slick residue then I have to go over my eye area with water to remove the feeling. Not good if I am applying concealer or liner to the area afterwards. If I use it at night before bed, I wake up with mascara smudges under my eyes. And during the week, I only wear liner and mascara to work! I won't repurchase this. I did give it two stars as it does remove some eye makeup, and is gentle (I did not get any milia from using it).

on 3/28/2013 12:38:00 AM

I like this makeup remover because it completely takes off all traces of makeup (especially water-proof mascara). I put a small amount on a cotton ball and it takes everything away.

I dislike this makeup remover because when traveling with it it can leak and it also has a greasy-oily texture. If you have acne it's important to make sure you are not wiping this on any other part of your face other than the eye area.

on 3/27/2013 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Like this but wish it came with a different cap. Removes makeup with no problem though :)

on 3/26/2013 1:38:00 AM

i just picked this up today and used it - and i really like it already! removed my makeup very easily, with no stubbornness or stinging. i used to use either baby oil or makeup cleansing wipes to remove my eye makeup (i know, terrible!) and i'll never go back. does leave my eyesight a little blurry and while not super oily, it does leave your skin a bit greasy feeling, but it's not bad at all. i don't think i'll stop using this product - not when it actually removes all my mascara!

on 3/7/2013 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

HG, Have repurchased this multiple times. Used to use Lancome Bifacils but that was so much more expensive. I use this with a Q-Tip so as not to waste product. Only thing I don't like is that it leaves an oily residue so it needs to be the first step in makeup removal. Other than that, it's perfect for me.