August 31, 2014 | 1676 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2010 11:29:00 PM More reviews by lauriebeth11

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Removes eye make-up very well. Doesn't dry out eyes. Slight residue afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2010 2:47:00 PM More reviews by mommygirl5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

this stuff is awesome! i swear it will remove paint off of walls. it works great to remove eye makeup, temporary tattoos from my kids skin and even the dreaded sharpie marker. can be a little pricey, but so worth it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2010 10:25:00 AM More reviews by LarrieuBland2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best eye makeup remover I have ever used! Very gentle around eye are, no stinging....perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2010 9:06:00 AM More reviews by LastShadow

My first review here, I just have to because I really love this product! It is oil free and it has two layers, which is why you shake the bottle so they will mix. This means that it works both for waterproof and "normal" eye make up! It is so gentle, I could apply this and probably walk around the whole evening without bothering about it. After my first bottle was empty, I bought something else and my eyes hurt as soon as the product touched my eyes, so I just had to call my MK consultant and say it's an emergency, can I buy another one??
I have now bought my third bottle for when my current runs out. I would never want to be without this one! The price is around 2/$2 (I'm not really sure about the currency here, but you might think it is expensive at first. But it lasts for at least 6 months, most likely 9-10 months, if you use it more or less every day!
Use it like this: Wet a cotton pad and wring out most of it, then add a couple of drops of the product in the middle of the pad, then gently place it over the eyelashes for a few seconds, then wipe it off. Rinse with water! Adding water to the cotton pad makes it "float" out and it will last so long! TOTALLY worth it!!
This is also suitable if you wear contact lenses!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2010 8:39:00 PM More reviews by Padmasana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is by far the best makeup remover I've EVER tried. I alternate between this and my grapeseed and jojoba oil (which I use as a pre-cleanse). The oils I use work fine, actually. I just reach for this when I want to take my eye makeup off quickly, and I don't wanna deal with any oily residue on my lids. I see why it's so popular. It's amazing! It gets off even my most stubborn waterproof mascara, and there's not a lot of rubbing/wiping required. It's pricey, but it works so well, I feel that it's worth every penny.

One time I even sat on a wad of gum (disgusting, I know. lol) And it was all over the back pocket of my favorite jeans. I had no luck scraping it off so I was desperate and reached for this. My friend thought I was crazy, but this seriously worked!!! I was shocked. I covered the area with the remover, let it soak in, and continued scraping. It took a little while, but all the gum came off. Then I threw my jeans in the wash to get the makeup remover residue off and you could never tell I sat on gum! lol These are dark wash jeans mind you, so I can't say how well it will work if you have similar mishaps/other makeup stains on clothing or sheets. This story is kind of irrelevant since gum removal isn't its intended purpose, lol, but it just really showed how awesome this remover is.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2010 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Leylani

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the best makeup remover I have EVER used. I have only had it for three days, but really wish I didnt wait until now to get it. Finally... this is from now on my HG makeup remover.

Update 04/01-10 I think this product is overpriced. Maybe because Mary Kay need a lot of money to buy pink cars for her SA`s. Removing one lippie :-(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2010 10:13:00 PM More reviews by ChandraBaker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Awesome product. Quickly, and easily removes my heavy eye makeup. I have accidently got it into my eyes and no burning at all or redness. And I have super sensitive eyes. Only a little takes off a lot! Love the packaging! No cons!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2010 9:08:00 PM More reviews by kcleejackson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I sell Mary Kay and although I am a consultant I dont actually use all of their products, but this one is great!! Cant find anything that comes close to being this good!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2009 9:56:00 PM More reviews by souavang86

This is an absolutely great product. It works so well. I have never tried anything like it before. It removes my eye make up so easily without having to scrub hard. Because I have very sensitive skin, this product doesn't sting or irritate my eyes like other eye make up remover does. I will definitely recommend this other.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2009 2:39:00 PM More reviews by boombutt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

this works pretty good at removing eye makeup. although if i wear a couple coats of mascara i still have to spend alot of time and product to get it all off. i do like the fact that it doesnt irritate my eyes which is a big plus for me.