Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream

4.3

INGREDIENTS: WATER,C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, GLYCERIN, CETYL ALCOHOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, OCTYL HYDROXYSTEARATE, DIMETHICONE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, RETINOL, PANTHENOL, DISODIUM EDTA, TOCOPHEROL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYSORBATE 20, TRIETHANOLAMINE, MRTHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, BHT, CARBOMER.

on 3/27/2007 1:43:00 PM

i had my hopes high for this cream but unfortunately my skin reacts badly to any retinoid cream,it made my skin bumpy and gave me few blemishes.definitely won't buy any retinoid product again.
ingredients:WATER,C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, GLYCERIN, CETYL ALCOHOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, OCTYL HYDROXYSTEARATE, DIMETHICONE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, RETINOL, PANTHENOL, DISODIUM EDTA, TOCOPHEROL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYSORBATE 20, TRIETHANOLAMINE, MRTHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, BHT, CARBOMER.
UPDATE:i gave the tube to my mom and her skin had no bad reaction to retinol, it actually faded a big brown spot on her cheek alot and made it alot lighter, so it wasn't a waste after all.

Great face lotion..possibly the best cream I have ever used. I'm in my 20's and wanted to start including retinol into my skincare regimen to keep my skin clear as well as to prevent future wrinkles. This cream is highly absorbent and deeply moisturizing. Great texture, contains SPF 15, zero irritation. Highly Highly Recommend!!

on 3/6/2007 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have this horrible sleeping habit -I sleep on my side... any side, and no matter how much I try not to I can't so on top of bed head, I've alos noticed (small) wrinkles between my cleavage, so of course I go out and get wrinkle cream. I guess now that I'm a yr away from 30, things are showing up little by little. I just started using this 2 days ago so we'll see how my upper chest lower neck skin looks after I finish the tube. Hey, nothing goes to waiste on me. I either give products to friends/famliy or use it all up and then I can get a more accurate rating of the product...

on 2/22/2007 1:27:00 AM

Well, I can't get away from it. This is just about the best retinol product I can find. It's weightless, a great texture, and works. I use it only at night, and only during the winter months. In a couple of weeks, I get brighter, smoother, more even skin with smaller pores. It does a little firming as well, and helps fade sun spots noticeably. My lines seem to diminish by about a third. It's not fragranced and causes me no irritation. HG? Yeah, I think so.

on 2/19/2007 6:48:00 PM

This is a wonderful product-- I have been using it for 8 weeks and my skin looks so good--
I no longer feel I need to put on foundation in the morning. Best cream I have ever used.

on 2/18/2007 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Wow, I'm amazed. This product is my first introduction to anti-wrinkle creams, and it has become a staple. Just after the first two weeks, I have noticed a dramatic almost disappearance of fine lines on my forehead! I will definately re-purchase.

on 2/15/2007 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

It's been two months since I started this retinol treatment (I bought the one without SPF to use at night, and use UVA-protective sunscreen by day) and I have noticed small, subtle improvements, though this is not a "miracle cream". As far as consistency goes, it sinks nicely into the skin and you only need a smallish pea-size amount for the whole face. It's in a metal tube, which is good because it keeps air out so that the retinol doesn't break down as easily.

I have sensitive skin, so I started using this every 3rd night, and have so far worked up to every other night (when I tried to go to every night, my skin tells me to back off). My skin seems to be smoother, skintone seems to be more even, and dark spots caused by sun-damage (I'm only 24, but spent much of my childhood sunscreen-less outdoors) seem to be slowly fading. My acne hot-spots (forehead, nose, chin) have not been aggravated and even seem to break out less often. I'm quite happy with this product and will definitely repurchase, although at the rate I'm using it, it'll probably last me most of a year.

on 2/10/2007 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Skincare junkie that I am, I have not bought many products more than once, except this one. I don't have any wrinkles yet, but I use this to even out my skintone and fight the blemishes and bumps I get from time to time. It does not give me immediate results, but there is a gradual difference the more I use it. I love this product most of all for the light, whipped texture. It sinks in like a dream and is never greasy, I can't say that about most of the other moisturizers I've ever tried. The fact that it is unscented is a huge plus too.
I may get swayed by other products, but I can safely say that I'll always buy this one from time to time because it is so realiable.

on 2/9/2007 1:49:00 PM

Fabulous for medium to dry acne prone skin. Absorbs so quickly. Lightly moisturizes. I wouldn't use this if you are looking for a super moisturizer. It's just a touch of moisturizer. Provides SPF while it feels as though nothing is on your skin. Love this stuff. Perfect!

on 2/7/2007 3:26:00 PM

I buy the little trial sizes of this on e-bay because I want fresh packaging. This has helped clear my skin and even my skintone. I've been using it every night for just two weeks and the difference is totally noticeable!

Popular Treatments (Face)