Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream

4.2

INGREDIENTS: WATER,C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, GLYCERIN, CETYL ALCOHOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, OCTYL HYDROXYSTEARATE, DIMETHICONE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, RETINOL, PANTHENOL, DISODIUM EDTA, TOCOPHEROL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYSORBATE 20, TRIETHANOLAMINE, MRTHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, BHT, CARBOMER.

on 5/10/2007 5:20:00 AM

Okay, I have to start out by saying I'm 18 years old. I started using this because I am a smoker, and have been (unfortunately) since I was about 14 and I started noticing some fine lines around my mouth and on my forehead. I'm sure you can imagine my displeasure. Haha.

Anyways, though... I really, really love this cream. My definite HG. I use it in my nightly Aspirin Mask routine (which I recommend to EVERYONE) to help out my combination skin. Even after a couple of days, I'm seeing some of those fine lines smoothing out. I think even my freckles, but it's WAY too early to say anything about those. It says on the back of the tube "may experience mild tingling or redness", but I have not. It goes on to say that it is normal and temporary, so if you do experience this irritation, all will be okay. The cream is just the right consistancy, spreads perfect, non-scented and a little goes a long way. It also includes Multi-Vitamins, and who doesn't love that in a cream? The price is a bit steep for those of us who are broke-ass restaurant workers, I think I spent around $13 on it. They also have a kind that has SPF 15, which is AWESOME and I'll most likely buy that kind when I'm out of this. ------UPDATE: I have to take away a lipstick because this cream is starting to give me blemishes... =( But I will continue to use it and see if it's just my skin getting used to it or something.

I bought this product after reading the 'Skin type solution' book .This had made the most difference to my skin of any skincare product i have used .It helps to fade uneven skintone including freckles ,sun damage ect.also helps the skin tone look much smoother and tighter ,helps with fine lines and blemishes .It feels very smooth on the skin not oily but enough moisture ,i use mine at night .This is one of my HG facial skincare products

on 4/5/2007 11:09:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Updated: It seems the effectiveness of this is cumulutive. After using this for 2 months, I wasn't super impressed so I switched to the Alpha Hyrox Souffle everyone raved about. It was a step backward for me. It just wasn't working. I went back to the Neutrogena and have stuck with it for a bit over a year now and I don't think I'll ever switch again. It doesn't perform any instant miracles, but over time it has made a huge difference. I' had people who haven't seen me in a few years express shock at my youthful appearance and it's nice to have clear skin again - something I hadn't experienced since puberty. Bottom line - different things work for different people. There's no one product that will fix everyone's skin, but this one is worth trying IMO.

on 4/3/2007 2:14:00 PM

I tried this product a long time ago and my sensitive skin burned so I got rid of it. After doing some reading about retinoids, I decided to give it another try. I used it last night and there was no bad reaction. I woke up this morning and after one night my skin looked so much better, more refined, smoother and not as red. I couldn't believe it. I'm going to use it as long as it doesn't burn. I'm extremely impressed with the results in such a very short time. It's almost too good to be true. CORRECTION: This is not the product I previously used. I used the Healthy Skin Anti Wrinkle/Anti Blemish cream. It's something different all together. The Anti Wrinkle cream does not contain the salicylic acid that the other formula has. Sorry.

on 3/27/2007 1:43:00 PM

i had my hopes high for this cream but unfortunately my skin reacts badly to any retinoid cream,it made my skin bumpy and gave me few blemishes.definitely won't buy any retinoid product again.
ingredients:WATER,C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, GLYCERIN, CETYL ALCOHOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, OCTYL HYDROXYSTEARATE, DIMETHICONE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, RETINOL, PANTHENOL, DISODIUM EDTA, TOCOPHEROL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYSORBATE 20, TRIETHANOLAMINE, MRTHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, BHT, CARBOMER.
UPDATE:i gave the tube to my mom and her skin had no bad reaction to retinol, it actually faded a big brown spot on her cheek alot and made it alot lighter, so it wasn't a waste after all.

Great face lotion..possibly the best cream I have ever used. I'm in my 20's and wanted to start including retinol into my skincare regimen to keep my skin clear as well as to prevent future wrinkles. This cream is highly absorbent and deeply moisturizing. Great texture, contains SPF 15, zero irritation. Highly Highly Recommend!!

on 3/6/2007 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have this horrible sleeping habit -I sleep on my side... any side, and no matter how much I try not to I can't so on top of bed head, I've alos noticed (small) wrinkles between my cleavage, so of course I go out and get wrinkle cream. I guess now that I'm a yr away from 30, things are showing up little by little. I just started using this 2 days ago so we'll see how my upper chest lower neck skin looks after I finish the tube. Hey, nothing goes to waiste on me. I either give products to friends/famliy or use it all up and then I can get a more accurate rating of the product...

on 2/22/2007 1:27:00 AM

Well, I can't get away from it. This is just about the best retinol product I can find. It's weightless, a great texture, and works. I use it only at night, and only during the winter months. In a couple of weeks, I get brighter, smoother, more even skin with smaller pores. It does a little firming as well, and helps fade sun spots noticeably. My lines seem to diminish by about a third. It's not fragranced and causes me no irritation. HG? Yeah, I think so.

on 2/19/2007 6:48:00 PM

This is a wonderful product-- I have been using it for 8 weeks and my skin looks so good--
I no longer feel I need to put on foundation in the morning. Best cream I have ever used.

on 2/18/2007 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Wow, I'm amazed. This product is my first introduction to anti-wrinkle creams, and it has become a staple. Just after the first two weeks, I have noticed a dramatic almost disappearance of fine lines on my forehead! I will definately re-purchase.

Popular Treatments (Face)