October 20, 2014 | 1628 users online

Treatments (Face) - Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2007 6:48:00 PM More reviews by tommy7777

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a wonderful product-- I have been using it for 8 weeks and my skin looks so good--
I no longer feel I need to put on foundation in the morning. Best cream I have ever used.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2007 5:40:00 PM More reviews by nz4kaki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow, I'm amazed. This product is my first introduction to anti-wrinkle creams, and it has become a staple. Just after the first two weeks, I have noticed a dramatic almost disappearance of fine lines on my forehead! I will definately re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2007 12:55:00 PM More reviews by anandakatze

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's been two months since I started this retinol treatment (I bought the one without SPF to use at night, and use UVA-protective sunscreen by day) and I have noticed small, subtle improvements, though this is not a "miracle cream". As far as consistency goes, it sinks nicely into the skin and you only need a smallish pea-size amount for the whole face. It's in a metal tube, which is good because it keeps air out so that the retinol doesn't break down as easily.

I have sensitive skin, so I started using this every 3rd night, and have so far worked up to every other night (when I tried to go to every night, my skin tells me to back off). My skin seems to be smoother, skintone seems to be more even, and dark spots caused by sun-damage (I'm only 24, but spent much of my childhood sunscreen-less outdoors) seem to be slowly fading. My acne hot-spots (forehead, nose, chin) have not been aggravated and even seem to break out less often. I'm quite happy with this product and will definitely repurchase, although at the rate I'm using it, it'll probably last me most of a year.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2007 11:38:00 PM More reviews by rossjen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Skincare junkie that I am, I have not bought many products more than once, except this one. I don't have any wrinkles yet, but I use this to even out my skintone and fight the blemishes and bumps I get from time to time. It does not give me immediate results, but there is a gradual difference the more I use it. I love this product most of all for the light, whipped texture. It sinks in like a dream and is never greasy, I can't say that about most of the other moisturizers I've ever tried. The fact that it is unscented is a huge plus too.
I may get swayed by other products, but I can safely say that I'll always buy this one from time to time because it is so realiable.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2007 1:49:00 PM More reviews by haggak

Fabulous for medium to dry acne prone skin. Absorbs so quickly. Lightly moisturizes. I wouldn't use this if you are looking for a super moisturizer. It's just a touch of moisturizer. Provides SPF while it feels as though nothing is on your skin. Love this stuff. Perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2007 3:26:00 PM More reviews by googerstu

I buy the little trial sizes of this on e-bay because I want fresh packaging. This has helped clear my skin and even my skintone. I've been using it every night for just two weeks and the difference is totally noticeable!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2007 11:27:00 AM More reviews by scofiel9

I like this cream. I was looking for something with spf 15, oil free, and lightweight- with absolutely no greasy feeling. I do not like oil of olay. This is the only one I found that doesn't leave my face greasy and absorbs well. I use this in the morning and have a heavier cream I use at night. The reason I didn't give it a five is because I haven't noticed any less wrinkles and I'd rather use an organic moisturizer, but haven't found one I really like yet.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2007 1:58:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

I loved this product for the first two tubes, however now I am on my third I am finding more and more faults with this moisturiser. Firstly let me start by mentioning all the great stuff I found out about it. It sinks into skin fast with no greasiness, and even reduced my blemishes to some degree. It protected my skin (SPF 15) in the harsh Florida sun so well that my face is now so much paler than the rest of my body. This moisturiser can be found at grocery stores and drugstores everywhere and it is reasonably priced. It has reduced my fine lines a little - which is primarily what I bought it for. Unfortunately it has started drying out my skin a little and leaving me with some flaky patches. My fine facial lines. although reduced, now don't seem to be changing at all. If I apply too much of this before make up, then my foundation seems to flake off my face. One final consideration - Paula Begoun reviewed this product and she said that it didn't contain any UVA protection which is essential for preventing wrinkles. Perhaps my skin has become used to this moisturiser so I need to switch to something else in order to see results. I would consider buying this again as it is a great basic product, but I would have to wear a better sunscreen underneath it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2007 10:07:00 AM More reviews by peacefulheart

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I have used almost the entire tube now since buying it. I would not buy it again. I was primarily using it as a moisturizer, but it does not work for that. I hate the metal tube. I do not have any wrinkles save for about a very fine line near the bottom of the corner of one lip and this did nothing for that. Average product in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2007 4:32:00 AM More reviews by lindsayalexander

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Maybe this is premature - I've only been using now for 3 days. However, if I were to throw it away and never use it again, my skin is in better condition today than it has been in at least 5 years.

I definitely give it a 5 rating... I am careful with my skin and have a nice complexion, but in the last year notice fine lines around my eyes - probably from squinting and dry skin. With three days of using this I notice the lines are smoother and my skin doesn't look rough anymore... I don't love the scent - it's kind of medicinal - I thought it would be drying... but it isn't. Somehow I manage to feel hydrated after using it. It tingles a bit at first, but nothing unexpected with a retinol product and I like that I can feel it working. After a minute, the tingle goes away and my face feels cool. I've been using it in the morning and evening with great results. I will update after one month.