July 29, 2014 | 1189 users online

Treatments (Face) - Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2007 11:38:00 PM More reviews by rossjen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Skincare junkie that I am, I have not bought many products more than once, except this one. I don't have any wrinkles yet, but I use this to even out my skintone and fight the blemishes and bumps I get from time to time. It does not give me immediate results, but there is a gradual difference the more I use it. I love this product most of all for the light, whipped texture. It sinks in like a dream and is never greasy, I can't say that about most of the other moisturizers I've ever tried. The fact that it is unscented is a huge plus too.
I may get swayed by other products, but I can safely say that I'll always buy this one from time to time because it is so realiable.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2007 1:49:00 PM More reviews by haggak

Fabulous for medium to dry acne prone skin. Absorbs so quickly. Lightly moisturizes. I wouldn't use this if you are looking for a super moisturizer. It's just a touch of moisturizer. Provides SPF while it feels as though nothing is on your skin. Love this stuff. Perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2007 3:26:00 PM More reviews by googerstu

I buy the little trial sizes of this on e-bay because I want fresh packaging. This has helped clear my skin and even my skintone. I've been using it every night for just two weeks and the difference is totally noticeable!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2007 11:27:00 AM More reviews by scofiel9

I like this cream. I was looking for something with spf 15, oil free, and lightweight- with absolutely no greasy feeling. I do not like oil of olay. This is the only one I found that doesn't leave my face greasy and absorbs well. I use this in the morning and have a heavier cream I use at night. The reason I didn't give it a five is because I haven't noticed any less wrinkles and I'd rather use an organic moisturizer, but haven't found one I really like yet.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2007 1:58:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

I loved this product for the first two tubes, however now I am on my third I am finding more and more faults with this moisturiser. Firstly let me start by mentioning all the great stuff I found out about it. It sinks into skin fast with no greasiness, and even reduced my blemishes to some degree. It protected my skin (SPF 15) in the harsh Florida sun so well that my face is now so much paler than the rest of my body. This moisturiser can be found at grocery stores and drugstores everywhere and it is reasonably priced. It has reduced my fine lines a little - which is primarily what I bought it for. Unfortunately it has started drying out my skin a little and leaving me with some flaky patches. My fine facial lines. although reduced, now don't seem to be changing at all. If I apply too much of this before make up, then my foundation seems to flake off my face. One final consideration - Paula Begoun reviewed this product and she said that it didn't contain any UVA protection which is essential for preventing wrinkles. Perhaps my skin has become used to this moisturiser so I need to switch to something else in order to see results. I would consider buying this again as it is a great basic product, but I would have to wear a better sunscreen underneath it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2007 10:07:00 AM More reviews by peacefulheart

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I have used almost the entire tube now since buying it. I would not buy it again. I was primarily using it as a moisturizer, but it does not work for that. I hate the metal tube. I do not have any wrinkles save for about a very fine line near the bottom of the corner of one lip and this did nothing for that. Average product in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2007 4:32:00 AM More reviews by lindsayalexander

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Maybe this is premature - I've only been using now for 3 days. However, if I were to throw it away and never use it again, my skin is in better condition today than it has been in at least 5 years.

I definitely give it a 5 rating... I am careful with my skin and have a nice complexion, but in the last year notice fine lines around my eyes - probably from squinting and dry skin. With three days of using this I notice the lines are smoother and my skin doesn't look rough anymore... I don't love the scent - it's kind of medicinal - I thought it would be drying... but it isn't. Somehow I manage to feel hydrated after using it. It tingles a bit at first, but nothing unexpected with a retinol product and I like that I can feel it working. After a minute, the tingle goes away and my face feels cool. I've been using it in the morning and evening with great results. I will update after one month.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2006 11:46:00 PM More reviews by emeraldsky2009

I'm too young to have wrinkles, but I use this lotion as a moisturizer because I read that retinol helps prevent blemishes. Supposedly, retinol is a cousin of retinoid, a prescription acne medication. Retinol increases cell turnover, which is why it fights wrinkles. I can't speak for the wrinkle-fighting powers, but this is the best facial moisturizer I've ever used. It speeds healing time if I have a popped blemish on my face (I know, bad me). It's oil-free, too, and doesn't clog my pores. The only thing is that when you fold the metal tube to get the last of it out, the tube cracks and lotion leaks out when you squeeze it. Overall, a great product, though, if a little expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2006 11:17:00 AM More reviews by ScottishLass

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Fantastic product. I have used this cream for over six years now and will continue to use it, probably forever!

I have NO crows feet or fine lines around my eyes or mouth that many of us 35+ gals have. My skin is practically flawless with no brown discoloration or freckles and I'm very fair. Keep in mind though, that I have ALSO been using a 50+ sunblock on my face and throat for over 20 years, with amazing results.

I highly recommend this cream for anyone 30 or older. It really is fabulous
and is non-irritating to my sensitive skin.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2006 5:59:00 PM More reviews by stephani99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I keep going back to this after trying other moisturizers so there must be a reason. I use the SPF 30 untinted version, and I love it. It's not greasy looking or feeling (so I can wear it by itself on no-makeup days), sinks in quickly, makes a great base for my makeup, and does seem to make my skin look and feel smoother. I've used moisturizers since I was 16 and stay out of the sun so I can't speak for the anti-wrinkle part just yet, but it definitely isn't hurting any :) Worth the price and for me, Neutrogena is one of the most consistently reliable drugstore lines around IMO.