July 31, 2014 | 2028 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clinique - Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2011 8:28:00 PM More reviews by charlies04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

After seeing pretty positive reviews on this, I was really disappointed with the actual product. Yes it does do a fair job of removing my eye make-up, but nothing amazing and the amount of alcohol in this stuff (like with most of clinique's skin toners etc) gives me a headache. This is a complete no for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2011 4:48:00 AM More reviews by autumnfall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I do like this eye remover, however it's a little too expensive. So I probably won't be repurchasing for that reason. I feel like I can find something just as good for cheaper. Also, I'm not a fan of the twist cap thing. While traveling it spilled out onto my clothes. Might just stick with wipes for the eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2011 2:13:00 AM More reviews by Judy82

I really like this make-up remover. It does a very good job and cleans my face off make-up with one cotton-wipe soaked in it. I use it to remove the make-up on my entire face, not just the eyes & lips. It does sting/tingle a little bit around my eyes and can 'smudge' my contact lenses a little bit (not as much as other removers have done), but most of the time I find that after I follow this with my regular face cleaners I don't have to remove my contacts to clean them. It does feel a tiny bit greasy but in a nice way. I love the packaging, it looks lovely. Overall I would re-purchase this product, as I like the fact that it clears my face off make-up efficiently, does not irritate my skin and does not break me out. Even though it comes in a 125ml bottle, I find that it lasts me a long time with daily use.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2011 12:02:00 PM More reviews by jadelily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product works great! I use eyeshadow primer so it's hard to take makeup off. I use this before washing my face with Cetaphil, and all the makeup comes right off.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2011 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Kristenhonto

This is one of my staples and I cannot be without it, plain and simple. This removes even waterproof eye makeup effortlessly. It makes taking off my makeup so quick and easy. The only cons to this is that since it is a tad bit oily I sometimes get some on my contact lenses which I then have to rinse off... and I wish it was in a pump.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2011 3:03:00 PM More reviews by mandy_mann

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love it. It removes my tenacious smokey eye looks in a couple of swipes. The formulation is not irritating and I find absolutely no traces of makeup after washing my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2011 7:42:00 AM More reviews by alissarn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to have this product and it is great, am wondering why I never repurchased because I should have!
Firstly the packaging. I love the "child safety" cap it has- it makes me less worried about spillages in my bag/makeup case.
Secondly, it's oil based which takes off makeup better than gel or cream based removers. You have to shake it to mix the ingredients together which is pretty normal.
It's also AMAZING at taking not only eye but the rest of my makeup off as well. Usually with drugstore removers, I still have mascara residue after i step out of the shower, but with this product I didn't have any around my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2011 5:38:00 PM More reviews by Tricho

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bet there are cheaper products out there that perform just as well as this one but since I haven't tried on yet I'm happy to stay with this. It's brilliant at taking all my makeup off and I love the packaging and the funky purple colour. I use it for taking eye makeup and lip colour off and it requires pretty much zero effort and time.

That's all really!! Just a great product!!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/27/2011 2:02:00 PM More reviews by Sadiegem

Left an oily residue and didn't perform any better than a cheap eye make up remover so i couldn't justify buying this. I used it a few times as i have received many samples of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2011 1:36:00 PM More reviews by jumitch

I love this eye make-up remover. Yes it's a bit 'greasy' but it does a great job, doesn't drag and it doesn't dry out the eye area. Fab for removing waterproof mascara and liner, in fact it's the best I've found and I don't feel that I have to continue looking for anything better. It lasts a long time and it's not a bad price. I always buy my clinique products during bonus time so I get lots of freebies too!