THIS IS MY HG EYE MAKEUP REMOVER!!!!!! I've been using this product for 3+ years, and I CANNOT live without it!!! For all you girls out there who say it is too greasy, that's what makes it soo ace in taking off all your mascara! plus I think the oil has helped keep fine lines from forming around from my eyes!! it's so wonderful! please give it a chance!
Gosh these are bad..they remove the eye makeup alright,they make you half blind for a while(ok ok that is an exaggeration D) I had blurry vision for a while coz of all the oil.The reason i got these pads, just like everyone else was to make life easy..but these are work.It made my skin super oily. I am better off removing the eyemakeup with the jojoba oil..
One of the worst eye m/u removers I've ever used. At least it didn't give me an eye infection, that's the only positive thing I can say about it. It removed about 75% of my waterproof m/u and smeared the remaining 25% around in a greasy mess. I had to wash and wash my face to try to get the oily residue off. It would get into my eyes and make my eyes blurry if I had my contacts in, and sting if I had already taken them out. I personally like to enjoy my beauty rituals of applying makeup, taking it off, etc. I think it's relaxing and enjoyable. But using this product just felt gross and completely sucked all the fun and enjoyment out of my nightly routine. I would never purchase this product again.
I bought this because I thought this would take care of a few steps with the pre-moistened pad ready to go, however those pads make removing waterproof mascara very difficult if not impossible. The whole reason I got this version was to remove waterproof makeup, so that's a disappointment.
These are very oily and ultimately messy which is what I'd wanted to avoid in a pre-moistened eye makeup remover pad.
The work it takes to remove my makeup with these causes irritaion. All in all, a real miss. I don't recommend. continued >>
While the concept of this product is great (a moisturizing eye makeup remover that comes in pre-soaked pads), it just didn't cut it for me. While my eye makeup came right off, the pads left a very heavy, oily residue on my eyes that I had to wash off with water- which completely negated any "moisturizing" effects this product would have. Numerous times, I couldn't get the oily residue to completely wash off and it would film over on my contacts. Yuck! I'll stick with the non-oily version. They don't work as well getting my eye makeup off, but I'm not left with a gross filmy feeling after using them.
like everybody else said, i found this extremely greasy and it blurred my vision a bit. but it did the trick, it removed my eye make up. i ended up buying another package when i ran out just because i needed an effective eye make up remover.
on another note, if i were to find an eye make up remover that did the trick AND wasnt greasy like this one, i will definately switch brands.
the pads effectively remove makeup but leave a gross greasy residue behind. the oil from the pads seeped into my eyes and made them tear up and sting. i wouldn't recommend this to contact or eyeglass-wearers.
Yes this product is very oily but the purpose is to remove eye makeup and it does that very well. I don't have to pull on my lashes to get mascara off.
Definitely was your face immediately.
this is the worst eye makeup remover I have ever tried. It does take off the makeup but while doing it so also smears it and leaves behind so much oil. definitely can't use this if you dont plan on washing your face immediately after using it.
These eye makeup removers did the trick of taking off my eye makeup, although I only wear non waterproof mascara and no other eye makeup. However, I have super dry skin, and these were even too greasy for me.